rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    EVERY single defensive stat out there has the patriots defense has dogshit

Points per game is also skewed in your favor with a great offense such as the patriots.....they hold onto the ball longer, they make it easier on the defense by giving them better field position most of the time, they don't turn the ball over often which could hurt points per game rankings.....

Also with a great offense, the defense should be able to pin their ears back and just defend the pass much more, mot having to worry about the run as much

Points per game has alot to do with offense and special teams

Going by strictly defensive stats, you'll see that they suck.......average yards per drive, 3rd down %, average yards a game, etc
    You clearly haven't been watching the games. Patriots offense has around 15 turnovers, Brady is near the league lead for most INTs. Their TOP is lowest in the NFL, but would be average if you take out the Pitt game.

How did the Jets offense do against a Mayo-less, shitty Patriots D a couple weeks ago?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    lol@ the patriots not being an elite franchise...lolol.....

bob kraft is one of the most influential owners in the league....yours? well his daughter was a wannabe lesbian basket case

again...enjoy chasing the patriot dream....which is stability and excellence in the salary cap era
    Don't worry about me...I love the prospect of this Jets team for the next decade over your team on the decline

Patriots have been a joke for most of their existence....I know most pats fans don't have an idea, being that most became fans around 2002

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    You clearly haven't been watching the games. Patriots offense has around 15 turnovers, Brady is near the league lead for most INTs. Their TOP is lowest in the NFL, but would be average if you take out the Pitt game.

How did the Jets offense do against a Mayo-less, shitty Patriots D a couple weeks ago?
    dont waste your time chief...the guy is nothing more than a jealous clown with an inferiority complex about his favorite football team

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Don't worry about me...I love the prospect of this Jets team for the next decade over your team on the decline

Patriots have been a joke for most of their existence....I know most pats fans don't have an idea, being that most became fans around 2002
    thats great...enjoy your prospects...and again...chasing the patriot dream

sincerely....pats season ticket holder since the 80s

rsnnh12

Patriots* were a complete joke forever until they lucked into some guy named brady 10 years ago.....you guys are not some elite franchise

I envy real franchises like the steelers, cowboys, packers, and 49ers

Not some joke of a franchise that lucked into a few superbowls recently possibly with a little bit of "outside help"

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

You clearly haven't been watching the games. Patriots offense has around 15 turnovers, Brady is near the league lead for most INTs. Their TOP is lowest in the NFL, but would be average if you take out the Pitt game. How did the Jets offense do against a Mayo-less, shitty Patriots D a couple weeks ago?

The Patriots defense really is entirely dependant on turnovers

if you take care of the ball and convert on opportunities in the redzone - you will slice and dice right thru the pats defense for tons of yards and plenty of points. The pats defense has played 3 good teams with good offenses this year - Steelers, Bills and Giants and is 0-3 in those 3 games giving up an average of what?? 28 points???

I mean come on, didn't they just give up 24 points in 1 HALF against the giants??

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

dont waste your time chief...the guy is nothing more than a jealous clown with an inferiority complex about his favorite football team

I was just having a discussion about the pats defense when you decided to take a cheap shot because you knew I was right

What a joke

And btw, the red sox fans are the worst when ot comes to having an inferiority complex

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

patriots will make the playoffs BTW

their schedule is disgustingly easy down the stretch - they might lose this jets game and maybe the eagles game but everything else looks like a sure win

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

thats great...enjoy your prospects...and again...chasing the patriot dream

sincerely....pats season ticket holder since the 80s
    Yup.....the dream of winning a few tainted championships

Or do you mean going 18-1

How bout not winning a playoff game since then?

Atleast you know how bad your team was before brady came along

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    The Patriots defense really is entirely dependant on turnovers

if you take care of the ball and convert on opportunities in the redzone - you will slice and dice right thru the pats defense for tons of yards and plenty of points. The pats defense has played 3 good teams with good offenses this year - Steelers, Bills and Giants and is 0-3 in those 3 games giving up an average of what?? 28 points???

I mean come on, didn't they just give up 24 points in 1 HALF against the giants??
    There's a lot more to it than looking at stats. Try watching the games. Brady fumble gave Giants the ball at the 10, Edelman fumble at the 20? Steelers had a great defensive gameplan, Pats as a whole played like crap.

I'm not saying they are great. They certainly aren't worst in the league though. Average/slightly below is a VERY fair ranking, from someone who actually watches the damn games

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

There's a lot more to it than looking at stats. Try watching the games. Brady fumble gave Giants the ball at the 10, Edelman fumble at the 20? Steelers had a great defensive gameplan, Pats as a whole played like crap.

I'm not saying they are great. They certainly aren't worst in the league though. Average/slightly below is a VERY fair ranking, from someone who actually watches the damn games
    Your defense is not average or even slightly below average

It is one of the worst....going by any defensive stat you want

You're in denial pal

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Yup.....the dream of winning a few tainted championships

Or do you mean going 18-1

How bout not winning a playoff game since then?

Atleast you know how bad your team was before brady came along

good luck with achieving your goals...im glad you like your prospects over the next 10 years...should be easy pickins with your centerpiece being a guy id rank a few notches above alex smith....good luck...maybe your defense will start playing like the 2000 ravens or 02 bucs...then maybe...just maybe youll have a punchers chance

were you talking about the pats like this two weeks ago? i doubt it....feelin pretty brave now huh?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

good luck with achieving your goals...im glad you like your prospects over the next 10 years...should be easy pickins with your centerpiece being a guy id rank a few notches above alex smith....good luck...maybe your defense will start playing like the 2000 ravens or 02 bucs...then maybe...just maybe youll have a punchers chance
    Sanchez has looked pretty Damn good against your defense the majority of the time....what a pats fan ranks Sanchez has nothing to do with reality
    Gl on Sunday.....you're catching us at the wrong time

rsnnh12

Your defense is not average or even slightly below average

It is one of the worst....going by any defensive stat you want

You're in denial pal
    Cool. So you'd agree that Tony Romo is a top 5 all time QB, right? After all, he has the 5th best QB rating ever. Stats never mislead, right?!?

rsnnh12

Hmm, wonder why this picture from this year was ignored?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Cool. So you'd agree that Tony Romo is a top 5 all time QB, right? After all, he has the 5th best QB rating ever. Stats never mislead, right?!?

I have stats to backup my argument and you have blind loyalty and wishful thinking

For belichik to try the onside kick against Pitt should tell you all you need to know....your defense cannot be trusted to get a stop when it matters

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Sanchez has looked pretty Damn good against your defense the majority of the time....what a pats fan ranks Sanchez has nothing to do with reality
    Gl on Sunday.....you're catching us at the wrong time
    listen boss....where i rank sanchez doesnt differ much from where non pats fans rank him...hes not special...ill give him some credit though....hes pretty tough...and can bounce back from mistakes....he has a little moxie...but hes nothing special....like i said...for him to win a title hed have to be playing with the 2000 ravens or 02 bucs

i dont disagree that this is a bad time for us to be getting you on the road...i even commented in your post last week that i too loves the jets in buffalo catching points...because i felt the jets were about to start coming on...

but show some respect for the patriots....again...i highly doubt you were going out of your way to bash the pats two weeks ago

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Hmm, wonder why this picture from this year was ignored?
    What? One fukkin 1st quarter against a. Conservative offense? Congrats

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

listen boss....where i rank sanchez doesnt differ much from where non pats fans rank him...hes not special...ill give him some credit though....hes pretty tough...and can bounce back from mistakes....he has a little moxie...but hes nothing special....like i said...for him to win a title hed have to be playing with the 2000 ravens or 02 bucs

i dont disagree that this is a bad time for us to be getting you on the road...i even commented in your post last week that i too loves the jets in buffalo catching points...because i felt the jets were about to start coming on...

but show some respect for the patriots....again...i highly doubt you were going out of your way to bash the pats two weeks ago
    I respect what they have done but I don't respect their defense this year....what do you want from me?

Make no mistakes....we hate eachothers teams and that's how its supposed to be

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Pats will probably make it just to lose another playoff game immediately.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Full Time Hobo View Post
    Pats will probably make it just to lose another playoff game immediately.
    its unbelievable really

but a testament to the bar we set pretty high

you win 3 superbowls....come with in a minute of an undefeated season all the way through the superbowl....a half from going to another one in 06....just reeling off an incredible amount of wins and streaks

and people expect you to win every fuckin game you go out and play....and they take shots at you if you dont....

rsnnh12

What? One fukkin 1st quarter against a. Conservative offense? Congrats
    Did you not see the Jets employee with the video camera??

Go ahead, keep bringing up spygate and cheating, when your team still does the same exact shit the Pats were accused of

Stats say Romo is the 5th best ever. Do you agree?

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Happen to have the stats that don't count garbage time?

The only really concerning area is their 3rd down defense, everything else is really middle of the pack.
    you say that like they have dominated every game they have been in.

But they lost 3 games, one where the defense gacked up a 3 TD lead to the Bills, one where the defense couldn't, one where the defense didnt force a punt to pitt untill there was 3 minutes left in the game, and on where the defense crapped the bed in the 4th and allowed drive of 8/80 and 8/85 for TD in the 4th.

Even in the wins they haven't pulled away in any games till the very end with the exception of the Oakland game.

DVOA which adjusts for situation and strenght of opponent has them a 27th over all, 28th vs the pass and 19th vs the run.

You can't defend the patriot defense, other than the 1st half of the giants game teams have moved the ball at will against them

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

I have stats to backup my argument and you have blind loyalty and wishful thinking

For belichik to try the onside kick against Pitt should tell you all you need to know....your defense cannot be trusted to get a stop when it matters

Moneyline, I have no doubt you are a Patriots hater and are clearly blinded by your hatred, ha ha.

Let's look at one quick stat since you like to spout off stats so much...

Superbowls...

NY Jets 1-0 Most recent Superbowl 1958, oh wait the only Superbowl

Oh wait, the 2009 and 2010 AFC championship games were Superbowls (since this is the closest the Jets have/will come to a SB since 1958) according to all the talking the Jets and their fans did so your record is actually 1-2.

NE Patriots 3-3 Most recent Superbowl 2007. 18-1, yea the 1 sucks but when is the last time the Jets finished the regular season undefeated? Uhhh Never!!!

It looks like my blind loyalty does in fact have me following a horrible franchise in the NE Patriots.

Please regale me with more of your statistics and proof that NE is a horrible franchise and can/will miss the playoffs.

I personally think this is not really bad for NE as it gives them time to find a groove toward the end of the season and hopefully carry that momentum into the Playoffs. Unlike the past few seasons where they blow their wad the first 10 weeks and do not have anything left for the playoffs.

First 12