JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Player Props RULES question...

Yesterday, in the Denver vs Oakland game I had a Prop Bet on Darrius Heyward-Bey for Under 3.5 Receptions at 5Dimes. He was thrown to once and he ended up getting zero receptions. For some reason 5Dimes canceled my wager. When I asked them why, they told me it was because he didn't start. I knew this was a rule for some positions such as QB and for other sports such as Baseball and Basketball but I didn't know that this applied to Receivers as well. Does anyone know if I have a legitimate fight in this? Or is this a Rule that I should have known about? Also, how do I even know if a player started?

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

The way I grade them is, if the dude plays it's action. But every place has a different way to handle this, I know The Greek grades them the same way. player just has to play for action.

Dax

Oh and yeah for QB's they have to start...

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    The way I grade them is, if the dude plays it's action.
    That's the way I thought it was(for Receivers at least). Perhaps I'll go into 5Dimes Live Chat and before I say anything I'll just ask them how they grade their player props for Receivers.

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    That's the way I thought it was(for Receivers at least). Perhaps I'll go into 5Dimes Live Chat and before I say anything I'll just ask them how they grade their player props for Receivers.
    Yeah, but usually CS doesn't know about those things, so you're prolly gonna end up playing Chinese Telephone... but any who good luck with that dude.