View Poll Results: Have you ever been handcuffed by the police?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

38 69.09%
  • No

17 30.91%
    Shaudius
    Shaudius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by Dabeergod View Post
    Yes for stealing a Justin Bieber cd
    At least it wasn't statutory rape for stealing his virginity.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by spartangreen View Post
    When i was 19, me and my friends bought some Fake Ids at a flee market, we went to about 5 bars this night and they worked all the time. When we got home my buddy was wasted and striped his clothes off and started running down the road naked. So me and a few friends grabbed him and put him in my trunk still naked and drove around the block, well on the 2nd block a cop drives by us and then turns around and pulls me over, i get a DUI a block from my house get arrested and the Cop ask's if we have any drugs in the car and he searches the car, well we don't tell him about the naked guy in the trunk, so when he opens the trunk, the Cop jumps back and falls down, then jumps back up and pulls his gun, he thinks we kidnapped this guy. After a few minutes he figures it out and actually started laughing, but i still got arrested.
    awesome

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

yes many times

when was 15 was riding around all day with 3 other kids. we had bb guns and were just driving around shooting people. around 11 pm my buddy got pulled over because he didn't have his headlights on. as the other cop walked up the passenger side with his flashlight he saw about 10 guns in the car . Cops put guns to all of our heads and got us out of car one by one. One pig told my buddy to take his seat belt off and as he did another cop yelled "THAT'S A GOOD WAY TO GET YOUR ******* HEAD BLOWN OFF." They told us they had received calls about people being shot with bb's all day . parents came and got all of us. scott free.

Another time, freshman in high school, my mom went through a bunch of notes i had from different girls and one of the notes said something about I hope Im not pregnant. She questioned me about this and I went ape shit. Kicked a door down, etc. She said she was calling the cops. She tells them i have a gun in my room. (never been loaded, never been shot, was a fukkin 22, thanks mom) I jump out second story window and take off running. dog finally catches me and tears my ass up. More guns pointed at me. Cops make fun of me at station about my mom in my business. I tell them at least I get laid.

Once got pulled over drunk in a run down neighborhood driving a brand new charger. had like 4 or 5 empty 40s in the fukkin car and 2 of my buddies. My buddy has an ounce of crack on him and is freaking the fuk out. Im scared as fuk he is going to throw it under a seat or something. The cops get us out, search us, sit us on the ******* sidewalk. I Keep asking him what he did with it, he won't tell me. Cops find the 40s, ask if we're having fun (wasn't even 21 at the time) I tell them, don't know how those 40s got there. Long story short, he put the drugs in his boxer briefs and survived the pat down, the cops threw the 40s away in a fukkin dumpster and let us go. then asked if we knew or had seen the guy we were just with. "No sir"

another story about sleeping with a girl who was too young but wont get into that one

am calmed down now and do not leave house
    Points Awarded:

Dabeergod gave Holtgetsback 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Picked my girlfriend up from work one bout 11 pm-ish. so a cop pulls over on our way home, we were already in our lily white suburb home town by then. no where to pull over on the road, so I pull into the pool parking lot. suddenly 5 other cop cars, lights flashing come screeching into the parking lot and surround us. my buddy chris says "i wonder what the hell is going on". I say i don't know, but i will check"

so i exit the car and turn to find a police revolver about 6 inches from my face and then I feel a hand on my shoulder followed by a knee in my back as they tossed my ass on the concrete.

after they search they car and find nothing, and it is obvious we are going to let go, i ask what the fukk gives.

4 african american gentlemen held up some fast food joints in my neighborhood. cops pulled me over cause there was a black person in my car.

let that be a lesson, don't date black chicks!! she did love dick though!!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

When I was a freshman at the University of South Carolina (Not too long ago) I was out at the bars using a fake id with all my friends.......There was a big crowd and some crazy shit was going down outside of the bar in at like 2am (We are all beyond hammered at this point) so we all stumbled out there to see what was going on......There was obviously just a fight as one guy was getting treated by cops on the ground and we come to find out that the kid was jumped and the other guys ran away......The details are kind of foggy but at some point I decided to be the "funny guy" in front of the big crowd/ cops......I was apparently ripping on all the cops, taunting them about how all 8 of them are just waiting to bust someone in the bar district and are struggling hard, blah blah blah, they rushed to here only to find one guy beat up, how sad, etc.......So of course they slam me to the ground and say "yeah well now we got someone" ......They try to cuff me and I refuse to unclench my fists so they can't get the cuffs on.....Eventually they get em on and hail my drunk ass to jail........

I get bailed out the next morning but before that the guy next to me in the holding cell wakes up and has no idea why the fukk he's there......he pulls out a crumpled ticket from his pocket that says dui but he also has a little bag of coke in his hand too (lmao).....he goes and blows it all in the bathroom lol, guy was totally out of control

Ended up getting charged with resisting arrest (weak), disorderly conduct, and underage public drunkeness....they threw out the fake id charge thank god because the cop driving me away was cool and we had a good conversation (I was apologetic and he cut me some slack saying I was actually being funny)........

Got the charges thrown out after going to some drinking meetings and doing a bunch of community service at a dog shelter which wasn't so bad......Only thing that sucked was all that shit/fines set me back about a dime which is unreal for a college student!!

Never again.
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 11-05-11 at 12:32 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Money gave MoneyLineDawg 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Inkwell77 gave MoneyLineDawg 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

Fucc Alvin s gentry detention center.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

way too many times

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    Fucc Alvin s gentry detention center.

Seriously dude.....of all my college friends that ever got sent there for the night, everyone had a ridiculous story.....I imagine that alvin s glenn is what hell is like

They fukkin put all the drunk college kids with the rapists, crackheads, and everything you can imagine

One night in that shithole made me never want to get arrested again more than anything else

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Pissing in public/Thrown out of bar/Warrants/Majuana possesion.

I have a lawyer that is great, had has most of my cases thrown out, or wiped of record. I felt like a loser while these problems arose though. I have stopped drinking and smoking period.

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes. not a really good feeling.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

I would be surprised the it isn't at least 80% yes on SBR.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four7 View Post
    I would be surprised the it isn't at least 80% yes on SBR.

hahahaha true. Anyone gambling on sports is more likely to have been arrested in their past than those who are not gambling on sports. I've been in cuffs. One of the craziest experiences of my life.

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

twice..not something to be too proud of

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

police are awsome

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

i went into the vote expecting some 20 nos and 1 yes... obviously the results took me by surprise and no never

Hazious
    Lake Show Life
    Hazious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

too many fukkin times

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

Moneyline, i had an adventorous night there as well. Cell mate was a 50 year old hawiian who had spent 20 years in jail before. They woke me up at 5 am for breakfast and I couldnt do anything but crawl to toilet and puke my brains out. One of the guards walked by laughing and said, "thats what happens when you go to 5 points." Best day of my life, beating #1 Bama, followed by worst day of my life.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Yes. It hurts

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

At least 20 times.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Never

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

nevermind

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
    i went into the vote expecting some 20 nos and 1 yes... obviously the results took me by surprise and no never
    You have just found out your internet friends are degenerate thugs, but life is full of such surprises

First 12