dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

A big thank you to Sam

Very recently it came to the attention of Sam that I may have had a ghost. I have never had a ghost and I have been explaining this to Sam the past few days. However, because of my very bad memory I made a silly mistake that made it seem that I was wrong. To his great credit Sam researched and discovered that I was correct and I was not attempting to pull any type of scam. I appreciate his effort that cleared my name and salute him for taking the time. He didn't need to do this--but he did.

Thanks Sam.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Don't know all the details in your situation, but I applaud the way these guys try to police any type of fraud here. I know how important it is to do it concerning point fraud, but I really appreciate it because of the many other message board sights I have been on, and some people will flood it with 5 or 6 characters to where I could not take the spamming anymore. That's why I keep coming back, and have made SBR my homepage.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

I have been around 6 years and I don't ever remember hearing or reading one legitimate complaint. They certainly can't make everybody happy but I do believe all make a serious attempt to keep this place honest and fair.