chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Harvard Leans: Wednesday night pucks- Avalanche host Phoenix

As we enter another day of no hardwood betting, I'm staring down a potential toss-up game in foots, when I stumble upon this gem of a play.

While the COLORADO AVALANCHE quietly built up a perfect 6-0 road record early this season before losing to the FLAMES on the 26th, they were doing a lot more. You see, playing on the road early in the season builds team unity.

For a team that only won 14 of 41 on the road last season, you must wonder is THIS the same AVALANCHE team??

So far goalie SEMYON VARLAMOV has been amazing after being named the #1 man in COLORADO after his two seasons with the CAPS, as he continues to survive 40+ shots coming at him per night with the AVALANCHE. The guy has also proven to be a shoot-out expert so far at 3-0.

Home victories have been elusive for this club, after just recording their first home "W" of the season on 10/30. This team is back for for 12 of their next 16 games on home ice, and I'm looking for the AVALANCHE to start cashing.

Playing on this trio of front line centers in DUSCHENE, STASTNY and O'REIILY Wednesday night v the PHOENIX COYOTES is the right play.

COLORADO -140

Trends:
    Coyotes are 5-1 in the last 6 meetings.
    Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Colorado.
    Favorite is 9-3 in the last 12 meetings.
    Under is 7-3 in the last 10 meetings.
    Coyotes are 7-16-1 in the last 24 meetings in Colorado.

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

I'll tail here for a unit buddy. Gl to us

chrisharvard01

Nothing to worry about BBR, this one is a f_uckin winner. The only crumbs I see cashing tomorrow (technically today, I'm in vegas pal) is the LEAFS, but it could be an all out FAV sweep. COLORADO, ftw.

chrisharvard01

Down to -115 overnight???

veeds1690
    veeds1690's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

I'm gonna tail as well! Partly because of your write up, partly because their my boys

chrisharvard01

Wow, DOGS and road teams a perfect 3-0 tonight.

Only in the NHL.

Huge let down here as COLORADO moves to 1-4 at home. Unbelievable they are this bad at home and so good at the road. One goal?

I was disappointed in VARLAMOV watching the COYOTES get that easy goal 2 minutes in to the 3rd before really piling on and completing another AVALANCHE home ass kicking. 4-1.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Guy takes the squarest play on the board and gets buried, good right up tho.