SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Isnt reduced juice at 5dimes an oxymoron?

I mean, if you are a recreational gambler you are probably ok with -110 lines

if you are in it to win it you definitely want reduced juice, but if you win tony will show you the door

so essentially with reduced juice 5dimes is saying we want sharp players, but they are also saying that if you win you are out (oxymoron, just three letters shy of describing tony)

*disclaimer* I dont play at 5dimes so I dont know how easy it is to get limited/booted, but that is what people have said on this forum and sbr members are honest people with integrity so I believe them
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 11-02-11 at 04:40 AM.

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Don't play at 5dimes if u want to win big cash long term.
    Points Awarded:

SportsMushroom gave Bbr 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SportsMushroom

you are right bbr

pinnacle is the only book if you want to make money from gambling

best odds and highest limits

no excuse for US residents, as many have already indicated, its not that hard to use pinnacle if you are in the states

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

5 Dimes is a good place for $50 type bettors or below

Its virtually a UK type book minus the fast payouts that all of europe has

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    5 Dimes is a good place for $50 type bettors or below

Its virtually a UK type book minus the fast payouts that all of europe has

But 5dimes claims they are for the real pros and won't boot you for winning big? Mushroom has a point here.

Question for 1st shift Coach, should the online bettors be playing with blackie, instead???

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rebatewager pays 10x faster.....same type of book as 5 dimes without all the bullshit and plus you get rebates
    Rebatewager also has a higher limit book under their brand although you have to call for website

5 Dimes though has many more lines on games but do you you really need all that garbage??
    5 Dimes is not even close to a pro book
    They are scared to death to take a real bet

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by chrisharvard01 View Post
    But 5dimes claims they are for the real pros and won't boot you for winning big? Mushroom has a point here. Question for 1st shift Coach, should the online bettors be playing with blackie, instead???
    I remember when I first came across sbr, I had never heard of 5dimes before, one of the very first threads I read about them was a guy that posted a chat from him talking to tony

what had happened was that basically he played at 5dimes and won and they either limited him to nothing or showed him the door I dont remember which of the two. when he went on chat to see what had happened he was told by tony something along the lines of 'nobody takes my money'

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Rebatewager pays 10x faster.....same type of book as 5 dimes without all the bullshit and plus you get rebates
    Rebatewager also has a higher limit book under their brand although you have to call for website

5 Dimes though has many more lines on games but do you you really need all that garbage??
    5 Dimes is not even close to a pro book
    They are scared to death to take a real bet

Coach, are you sure you're aloud to say this kind of s_hit? Blackie pays a small piece to SBR compared to 5dimes. I don't think the higher ups would appreciate you pushing what is probably the 8th most paying book on the payroll compared to the 3rd. I know you like blackie, but Coach, you have to consider your job here.

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by chrisharvard01 View Post
    Coach, are you sure you're aloud to say this kind of s_hit? Blackie pays a small piece to SBR compared to 5dimes. I don't think the higher ups would appreciate you pushing what is probably the 8th most paying book on the payroll compared to the 3rd. I know you like blackie, but Coach, you have to consider your job here.
    jj takes money from blackie under the table to promote rw

jj is sharp