Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Would you consider anyone who writes like this a moron or a sharp??

Discuss! From a poster on this site:

I am hitting 56% now for this season. I am sure that there are others in here doing better than that. What makes me a "sharp" is that I have done that for 7 years in a row, and have shown a profit in 9 years out of 10. I average about 58.5% over the past 10 years. Now I will guarantee you that someone will do better than that in here on any given year, but NO ONE who is truthful can say that they have done it for 9 years out of 10. That is the difference between a "sharp" and a "square", which is just a general term that refers to all of the other bettors. I am by far, the most consistant player that I know. I am in it for the long run. Right now, I am up 344 units so far, based on 100 units per wager. Again, not a lot, but much more than the average guy in here can make because of the size of my wagers. I have 7 over/under win wagers and will win a minimum of 4 of those wagers. If it is only 4, that is still 57%, and that is a profit. Anyone that knows anything about gaming will tell you that you are in it for the long haul. If you are as good as you amke yourself out to be, you know that this is the only way to play the game. I will also guarantee you that I have made more money wagering than anyone else in here. I have the proof, if anyone cares to challenge me, but it is going to cost you a lot of money to find out.

brettcecil
    brettcecil's Avatar Become A Pro!

Def not a sharp. Probably not a moron either. Sounds like low life tout scumbag, trying to indirectly spam the forum.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

I'm totally in awe of you. I feel so intimidated right now. I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's a tout scammer
    Stay away

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

can i vote HUGE moron instead of moron?

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    Discuss! From a poster on this site:

I am hitting 56% now for this season. I am sure that there are others in here doing better than that. What makes me a "sharp" is that I have done that for 7 years in a row, and have shown a profit in 9 years out of 10. I average about 58.5% over the past 10 years. Now I will guarantee you that someone will do better than that in here on any given year, but NO ONE who is truthful can say that they have done it for 9 years out of 10. That is the difference between a "sharp" and a "square", which is just a general term that refers to all of the other bettors. I am by far, the most consistant player that I know. I am in it for the long run. Right now, I am up 344 units so far, based on 100 units per wager. Again, not a lot, but much more than the average guy in here can make because of the size of my wagers. I have 7 over/under win wagers and will win a minimum of 4 of those wagers. If it is only 4, that is still 57%, and that is a profit. Anyone that knows anything about gaming will tell you that you are in it for the long haul. If you are as good as you amke yourself out to be, you know that this is the only way to play the game. I will also guarantee you that I have made more money wagering than anyone else in here. I have the proof, if anyone cares to challenge me, but it is going to cost you a lot of money to find out.
    So, in essence, he's up 3.44 units

What a scam.