k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Who wants to buy 40-1 Futures on them?

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    63.2% completion percentage 1852 yards 11 TD 8 INT and 422 yards rushing thats 264 yards per game through the air alone despite missing a good 3 - 4 quarters with injury ... thats below average ? no wonder so many guys on this forum lose their entire life savings and become degenerate gamblers constantly stressed and always falling deeper and deeper into a hole taking loans and yelling at your kids. dumbasses post shit they heard on espn and dont even watch games
    Are you joking or just a homer? On pace for 22 touchdowns 16 picks and what, 16 fumbles? That is below average. Also, lol at you using the fact that he cant play an entire game to defend him. Your not an above average nfl quarterback if you cant even finish a damn game 3 weeks in a row.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Are you joking or just a homer? On pace for 22 touchdowns 16 picks and what, 16 fumbles? That is below average. Also, lol at you using the fact that he cant play an entire game to defend him. Your not an above average nfl quarterback if you cant even finish a damn game 3 weeks in a row.

wow you are even dumber than i thought... go back and finish highschool ffs

vick has 1859 yards through 7 games through the air and 422 yards on the ground... if you do the math (which you probably cant do) hes on pace for 4000+ yards passing and 1000+ yards rushing

he might rush for more yards than chris johnson and pass for more than phillip rivers, matt schaub, jay cutler, etc

oh and by the way hes only fumbled 3 times... so no ... if you extrapolate that does not equate to 16 fumbles for the season... your math is terrible and you know nothing about the nfl.

please dont ever post again

zsr

lol at fumbled 3 times. he's only lost 3 fumbles and put the ball on the ground 8 times. surely even you can realize that when a ball is on the ground its a coinflip who recovers. I hate arguing with philly fans. rush for more yards than chris johnson? Shit the whole damn league is going to rush for more yards than chris johnson. Enjoy another first round exit

How many trophies are in that super bowl case? Oh, thats right, sorry.
    Last edited by zsr; 10-31-11 at 01:20 PM.

k13

Sounds like people will be losing lots of money when they play the Bears.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

wow you are even dumber than i thought... go back and finish highschool ffs

vick has 1859 yards through 7 games through the air and 422 yards on the ground... if you do the math (which you probably cant do) hes on pace for 4000+ yards passing and 1000+ yards rushing

he might rush for more yards than chris johnson and pass for more than phillip rivers, matt schaub, jay cutler, etc

oh and by the way hes only fumbled 3 times... so no ... if you extrapolate that does not equate to 16 fumbles for the season... your math is terrible and you know nothing about the nfl.

please dont ever post again
    Before criticizing the math skills of others, it helps to do your own math properly. He's on pace for ~960 yards rushing, not 1000+ like you claimed

And he's fumbled 8 times (or whatever it was), not 3. If you don't think ball security is a problem for him, you really are a delusional homer.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

The original poster did not say the best team, he said most dangerous... Which is true whether you are a philly fan or not.. they have the most explosive weapons in the.nfl on offense and have a defense built to play with the lead with shut down corners and great ends... If this offense can take care of the ball, which yes has been an issue, then this offense can outscore any team in football while also playing into what shoukd be this defenses strength.... Not the best yet, but definately the most dangerous

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Before criticizing the math skills of others, it helps to do your own math properly. He's on pace for ~960 yards rushing, not 1000+ like you claimed

And he's fumbled 8 times (or whatever it was), not 3. If you don't think ball security is a problem for him, you really are a delusional homer.

God forbid he only rush for 960 yards instead of 1000... oh no... so many morons at sbr

we're talking about a quarterback here not a running back you degenerates

kevin kolb has 3 fumbles and cant run, matt ryan has 3 fumbles, flacco has 4 fumbles, roethlisberger 4, sam bradford 4, curtis painter 3, kerry collins 3, blain gabbert has 2, alex smith has 2, cutler 2, eli manning 2, cam newton 2, kyle orton 2, phillip rivers 2, tavaris jackson, colt mccoy 2

ball security is a problem for the whole fukkin league you moron do you watch games?

vick has 100 more rushing yards than cam newton, is one of the best in the league in least # of times sacked (6th best in nfl in starting qb's)

vick has a higher qb rating than romo, andy dalton, cam newton, jason campbell, sanchez, matt ryan, , kevin kolb, colt mccoy, josh freeman, joe flacco, kyle orton,matt hasselbeck, rex grossman, donovan mcnabb, and jay cutler

vick is 2nd in the nfl in total yards behind only drew brees.

oh did i mention his 90.9 qb rating which doesnt even take into account almost 500 yards rushing

some of you guys are so clueless its hilarious

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Sounds like people will be losing lots of money when they play the Bears.

you're one of the worst cappers on this forum. lmao

k13

you're one of the worst cappers on this forum. lmao
    I'm 7-0 on Eagles games this year.

Still a long way till MNF but you think Eagles -7 is easy money??

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

I'm 7-0 on Eagles games this year.

Still a long way till MNF but you think Eagles -7 is easy money??

im not a clown so i dont feel the need to bet on every game. i bet 3 games a week max if not then 1 or 2 or even none if i dont find something i like..

and there is no such thing as 'easy money' but if you cap correct and put in the work you can get odds in your favour.

for example houston -9.5 against a pathetic browns team is a mismatch and i would jump all over that. hey i even your clueless soul a pick for nothing. go cash it and then lose all your money again.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

God forbid he only rush for 960 yards instead of 1000... oh no... so many morons at sbr

we're talking about a quarterback here not a running back you degenerates

kevin kolb has 3 fumbles and cant run, matt ryan has 3 fumbles, flacco has 4 fumbles, roethlisberger 4, sam bradford 4, curtis painter 3, kerry collins 3, blain gabbert has 2, alex smith has 2, cutler 2, eli manning 2, cam newton 2, kyle orton 2, phillip rivers 2, tavaris jackson, colt mccoy 2

ball security is a problem for the whole fukkin league you moron do you watch games?

vick has 100 more rushing yards than cam newton, is one of the best in the league in least # of times sacked (6th best in nfl in starting qb's)

vick has a higher qb rating than romo, andy dalton, cam newton, jason campbell, sanchez, matt ryan, , kevin kolb, colt mccoy, josh freeman, joe flacco, kyle orton,matt hasselbeck, rex grossman, donovan mcnabb, and jay cutler

vick is 2nd in the nfl in total yards behind only drew brees.

oh did i mention his 90.9 qb rating which doesnt even take into account almost 500 yards rushing

some of you guys are so clueless its hilarious
    Hey numbnuts, is 960 more than 1,000?

Just admit you were wrong, its ok, everyone reading this knows it

Amazing that you have the balls to talk shit about someone else's math skills

k13

this entire fuking forum knows nothing about the NFL . period.

3 pages of this thread and philly isnt even mentioned once ?? WTF

they completely dominated st louis,

they completely dominated atlanta barring a 2 minute collapse in which kafka was playing

they outplayed the giants without a question, and only lost (again) because vick got hurt.

they still have maclin, desean jackson, mccoy, vick, and a pretty legitimate defense that has played much better than the numbers show.

this whole forum is a joke man. 49ers and tampa bay are being mentioned by tons of posters.... two overrated as hell teams... and no sign of philly?

clowns man striaght up retarded posters that know nothing about the nfl
    This sums you up pretty well. This is before the Eagles went on to lose two more games and all you eagles trolls stopped talking about them till now again.

Ironically the pathetic overrated 49ers played the Eagles the following week of this post and who won?

Since you are a perfect handicapper, were you on the Niners ML that game?

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Vick is KING of NFL

Anyone that does not watch him is missing something special

He is the best watch in NFL

King of NFL Absolutely not. Fun to watch yes..... when he isn't beating the piss outa your team. Tough loss as a Boys fan, long season good game (well terrible game). See ya on Christams Eve

k13

im not a clown so i dont feel the need to bet on every game. i bet 3 games a week max if not then 1 or 2 or even none if i dont find something i like..

and there is no such thing as 'easy money' but if you cap correct and put in the work you can get odds in your favour.

for example houston -9.5 against a pathetic browns team is a mismatch and i would jump all over that. hey i even your clueless soul a pick for nothing. go cash it and then lose all your money again.
    Well I'm the opposite, I've already bet 699 games since nfl/nhl/cfb started. Not including parlays/teasers/etc.

I don't lay big spreads but I will have houston in a teaser for sure.

Losing a bet should never be a big deal. 2% of my BR are most of mine.

I thought Eagles were great Value after they lost 4 in a row, that's when I scoop up a team, when they are down. If they make the playoffs, more profit for me.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

For real ,Philly ? no man,its the Colts

syc245
    syc245's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont think they will be able to match the packers, but they might be the second best team in nfc

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Well I'm the opposite, I've already bet 699 games since nfl/nhl/cfb started. Not including parlays/teasers/etc.

I don't lay big spreads but I will have houston in a teaser for sure.

Losing a bet should never be a big deal. 2% of my BR are most of mine.

I thought Eagles were great Value after they lost 4 in a row, that's when I scoop up a team, when they are down. If they make the playoffs, more profit for me.

hmm.. if you scoop up teams when theyre down , wouldnt you have picked philly over san fran?

also, arent you the same guy from ...

RE: CINNCI BENGALS

They won't make the playoffs.

They won't beat Seattle.

They don't have the best defense.

hmmm... didnt cinncy beat seattle...

it seems their defense is playin pretty good too... and lookin playoff bound too... hmmm

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

“You can’t convince me that we’re not the team to beat,” Asomugha said. “It may not look like it because we’ve lost those close games, and they’ve all been close games. We lost in the fourth quarter, really. You still can’t convince us that it’s not going to be our show to win.”

I also like when McCoy said "at any given time, any one of our guys could go off." That was the hammer. I agree with OP, never know which Eagles you gonna get every sunday but when they come to play they are a threat to any team.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

And were only getting better.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

If they commit to a game plan like they did against Dallas where they feed their BEST PLAYER [McCoy] the ball 25 times, this is a team that will be in the postseason. Problem is that this game plan worked great, so fukkin' Andy & Marty will start devising a scheme where they can utilize some stupid gadget plays instead.

zsr

It's funny how Philly fans always disappear when the playoffs and the super bowl come around. Wonder why that is? Oh, that's right. It's always the teams that never win and have never won that have the most ignorant and arrogant fans.
    Last edited by zsr; 10-31-11 at 09:31 PM.

dlunc3

are you serious? your bears have been sitting and watching the eagles in the playoffs a good part of the last decade.... before bombarding all these thread with your hate for the eagles, why dont you take a look at your garbage team with no hope who is a full touchdown underdog vs this team you continue to trash? you are a clown... your team wishes it had half the talent as this eagles squad

zsr

So the eagles have been dominating the playoffs for a decade and STILL don't have a super bowl? The eagles will lose in the playoffs, just as they have every single time they have been there. Maybe next year right

dlunc3

you havent won a sb since you were what, 1 years old pal? you just said the eagles disappear when the playoffs come around yet they have been there way more then your little bears in the past decade... a lot a talk for such a shitty team you have over there in chicago

dlunc3

other then linebackers, do you even have one position that is better then the eagles on that bears team?

and your best linebacker doesnt even wanna be there

what a circus

dlunc3

oh yea, ill give you kicker too

zsr

Lol at saying I hate the eagles. I have posted nothing but facts. You guys think the eagles are unbeatable every year when they have been the laughing stock of the league for 20 years. You have as many super bowls as they texans, last time i checked. How can you talk so much shit when you know your going to lose in the playoffs every single year?

zsr

Right. Just like how they were better than the bears last year?
    Last edited by zsr; 10-31-11 at 10:02 PM.

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

yes they can b .. but i dont want vick throwing the ball

zsr

My ignore list is now composed of entirely eagles fans. Nice to see the stereotype prove true on the forum too

k13

There's no way Eagles win the Super Bowl or even make it there.

I own their futures. No chance. None.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Lol at saying I hate the eagles. I have posted nothing but facts. You guys think the eagles are unbeatable every year when they have been the laughing stock of the league for 20 years. You have as many super bowls as they texans, last time i checked. How can you talk so much shit when you know your going to lose in the playoffs every single year?
    where have your bears been the last 20 years? lol you really are clueless

you have better linebackers who dont even wanna be there, and better kicker... congrats

zsr

My bad, last 60 years. keep talking shit. Everyone knows what's going to happen in the playoffs. How's that empty trophy case? Must be nice.

dlunc3

what are you, 21? the bears havent won one since you were born, yet you talk? has it been fun watching the eagles the past decade while your boys sat at home?

First 123 Last