priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakerboy: Is Variance losing 40-50 units on one team/one series?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

naziboy buried the op-dog and noser....

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

You're just a shit talking annoying f\*\*k now.

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Even Billy Walters chases every now and then. Nothing wrong with what lakerboy did. He put all his eggs in one basket and made an omelette.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    You're just a shit talking annoying f\*\*k now.

If people are going to troll my threads which are just about picks endlessly, then fukk it.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Even Billy Walters chases every now and then. Nothing wrong with what lakerboy did. He put all his eggs in one basket and made an omelette.
    Lakerboy makes his profits by grinding out 1 unit a week or so hitting 47-48% of his plays.

He'll have to do well by his standards for months to make up for this colossal loss.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6531

exactly how much did LB lose on this series?

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    exactly how much did LB lose on this series?

I'm not positive. He lost 14 units tonight, had something like 8 on the series for rangers, and then the 20 last night and a few other plays. He got buried though.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

At least lakerboy doesn't doesn't try to ********** books, lie, create ghost accounts and the like on here like you prissy/kerrywood.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    At least lakerboy doesn't doesn't try to ********** books, lie, create ghost accounts and the like on here like you prissy/kerrywood.
    I have accounts with all of the major books. If I really charged anyone back, I couldn't do that. The incident you are referring to has to do with JustBet and it was resolved.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Kerry all I did was lose what I made the last tow weeks. Kerry I don't care what u pick but I know you care what I pick cause you are so obsessed with me. I can guarantee you I will never show up in your threads but u need to make threads about me ? Lol. I lost around 4k on this series. I can live with that cause I take chances. It won't affect me. A guy like you diff story you would have to make a new ghost acct. I keep the same username here for ages. I don't run and change my outfit. I accept my losses like a man and don't cry like a baby like you do comparing bad beats to make myself feel better.
    Points Awarded:

tanner40 gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Kerry all I did was lose what I made the last tow weeks. Kerry I don't care what u pick but I know you care what I pick cause you are so obsessed with me. I can guarantee you I will never show up in your threads but u need to make threads about me ? Lol. I lost around 4k on this series. I can live with that cause I take chances. It won't affect me. A guy like you diff story you would have to make a new ghost acct. I keep the same username here for ages. I don't run and change my outfit. I accept my losses like a man and don't cry like a baby like you do comparing bad beats to make myself feel better.
    I would still be posting on kerrywoodwins20 if it wasn't permanently banned. I have never lost 4,000 on a series, so I don't know what it feels like. I've won $4,000 in a day though. Is it the opposite feeling?

Good luck winning it back betting 1 unit and hitting 46% of your plays.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Actually, you do. You were crying about last night's loss being a bad beat.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38445

If he loses, its always unlucky.

If he wins, hes a genius.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

lakerboy dont even pay attention to this fraud who swore he wasnt even kerrywood to begin with he is a liar and a little boy while you show up like a man win or lose

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    lakerboy dont even pay attention to this fraud who swore he wasnt even kerrywood to begin with he is a liar and a little boy while you show up like a man win or lose
    I'm up in my thread now. You stopped trolling it? Weird.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 154

If u have won that amount ,u have lost it. If u haven't u just started gambling. Ur not special man , everyone loses.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

thought i was on ignore so how are you seeing me now another lie you fraud 3-2 up 35 you sound like brahma now im hitting 60% but yet you are basically even loser

priskilla22

thought i was on ignore so how are you seeing me now another lie you fraud 3-2 up 35 you sound like brahma now im hitting 66% but yet you are basically even loser
    My 3-2 run doesn't cancel out my 10-1 run which was posted in various threads.

Go talk about your divorces and collecting unemployment somewhere else.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    Lakerboy makes his profits by grinding out 1 unit a week or so hitting 47-48% of his plays. He'll have to do well by his standards for months to make up for this colossal loss.
    and editing/deleting 14 pages of his sbr spreadsheet.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I'm up in my thread now. You stopped trolling it? Weird.
    If you were rolling over the figures you claim there would be no need for you to start threads like this.

Remember that time you got caught posting a fake ticket? that was strange hey....

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

divorces long over with got me a nice young 24 year old woman no unemployment here im a man something you know very little about

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    If you were rolling over the figures you claim there would be no need for you to start threads like this.

Remember that time you got caught posting a fake ticket? that was strange hey....
    Remember that time I posted screen shots proving I made 4 times what LakerBoy just lost (4,000) in the last 2 1/2 weeks.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

priskilla22

divorces long over with got me a nice young 24 year old woman no unemployment here im a man something you know very little about
    2 divorces, no job, and you're banging some prostitute who doesn't respect herself.

No 24 year old woman who respects herself would date an old ass man who has no job and 2 divorces.

hawley

Remember that time I posted screen shots proving I made 4 times what LakerBoy just lost (4,000) in the last 2 1/2 weeks.

Why didnt you post the screenshot for the whole month

You are so desperate for recognition and attention on this forum its funny. Anyone else that has a regular following you will go and jump on them when they lose.

Surprised you havent done it to Paco yet.

Ultimately you will accept you will forever be known as Kerrywood, the guy who got caught charging back and trying to lie about it.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

my game is tight something you know nothing about. 37 is old? because im not working doesnt mean i dont have $$$$$ see i dont talk about it i live it. i have nothing to prove dont see me starting these retarded threads about other posters just spotting the frauds and breaking them

priskilla22

Why didnt you post the screenshot for the whole month

You are so desperate for recognition and attention on this forum its funny. Anyone else that has a regular following you will go and jump on them when they lose.

Surprised you havent done it to Paco yet.

Ultimately you will accept you will forever be known as Kerrywood, the guy who got caught charging back and trying to lie about it.
    I think you think I care what people think. I really don't. It doesn't make my girlfriend love me less that there are 400 pound guys on here who don't respect me.

I win money. That is enough for me. I use this forum for picks and leans sometimes in sports I'm not as comfortable with.

If I lost money, I wouldn't even be here. I don't need gambling to sustain myself. I just like having a lot of spending money because of it.

I don't trash anyone on this board but Lakerboy b/c he is a joke. He starts 15 threads with 15 different picks and bumps the 7 that win.

priskilla22

my game is tight something you know nothing about. 37 is old? because im not working doesnt mean i dont have $$$$$ see i dont talk about it i live it. i have nothing to prove dont see me starting these retarded threads about other posters just spotting the frauds and breaking them
    You've been posting for 15 hours straight today.

You're telling me that a 37 year old with 2 divorces and no job and who trolls internet forums 15 hours a day has game? Please, you are a fat fukk, nothing more, nothing less. You are also on a 2nd grade reading level clearly.

hawley

I think you think I care what people think. I really don't. It doesn't make my girlfriend love me less that there are 400 pound guys on here who don't respect me.

I win money. That is enough for me. I use this forum for picks and leans sometimes in sports I'm not as comfortable with.

If I lost money, I wouldn't even be here. I don't need gambling to sustain myself. I just like having a lot of spending money because of it.

I don't trash anyone on this board but Lakerboy b/c he is a joke. He starts 15 threads with 15 different picks and bumps the 7 that win.
    WHen you were kerrywood you were here to discuss sport and gambling...that was good.

Now I cant figure out why you came back. It looks like it was to stroke your ego and try and get recognition but you destroyed any chance of that happening when you were exposed as KW after denying it. I guess you don't recall denying it time and time again when I was calling you KW and exposed you with the moosed call?

If you were here to just discuss sports then no worries but its clear you are not. If you were making as much $$$ as you claim you would be happy to just cash those winnings without having to brag about it.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

girlfriend him and brahma lost their virginity together

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

If this doesn't end Lakerboy credibility, I don't know what does. He's just as square as the next dude here.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

funny i drove 4.5 hours with my son to look at college tomm so i have been on 15 hrs straight?

priskilla22

WHen you were kerrywood you were here to discuss sport and gambling...that was good.

Now I cant figure out why you came back. It looks like it was to stroke your ego and try and get recognition but you destroyed any chance of that happening when you were exposed as KW after denying it. I guess you don't recall denying it time and time again when I was calling you KW and exposed you with the moosed call?

If you were here to just discuss sports then no worries but its clear you are not. If you were making as much $$$ as you claim you would be happy to just cash those winnings without having to brag about it.
    As I said, you guys are very skeptical, but won't really back it up. I'll post a video of me logging into my account showing winnings if you promise to leave the board if I do. Otherwise, quit being a bitch and assuming I am doctoring hundreds of print screens.

123 Last