priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    funny i drove 4.5 hours with my son to look at college tomm so i have been on 15 hrs straight?
    Lets hope he didn't get your intelligence genetically.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post

As I said, you guys are very skeptical, but won't really back it up. I'll post a video of me logging into my account showing winnings if you promise to leave the board if I do. Otherwise, quit being a bitch and assuming I am doctoring hundreds of print screens.
    What ever happened to that big ticket you posted that had two lines on it

Why would I leave?

you have been exposed as a fraud before pal, would hardly surprise me if you were exposed again.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

how do you have more posts than me in the month you have been here? while i have been here for 18 months yet you say i have no life go figure?

priskilla22

how do you have more posts than me in the month you have been here? while i have been here for 18 months yet you say i have no life go figure?
    For one thing, I have a college education and have written hundreds of papers. It takes me 2 seconds to make a post, and I can just imagine your illiterate ass sitting there hitting one key at a time and having it take 5 minutes to make a post.

I honestly don't know how someone as unintelligent as you even found this forum. You post like you are 8 years old with the grammar you use.

Do you know what a sentence even is? All of your posts are just huge run-on's with no punctuation.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

This thread makes me feel like I am in a high scool cafeteria.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: politicin

hawley

For one thing, I have a college education and have written hundreds of papers. It takes me 2 seconds to make a post, and I can just imagine your illiterate ass sitting there hitting one key at a time and having it take 5 minutes to make a post.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Why did you edit your post? Law school is after undergraduate dummy.

This guy couldn't even get into a community college.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

What ever happened to that big ticket you posted that had two lines on it

Why would I leave?

you have been exposed as a fraud before pal, would hardly surprise me if you were exposed again.
    cmon brahma disappeared this guy will to he will be exposed now that he is posting his plays before the games start 3-2 +35 is a whole lot different than 10-0 for 15k after the games are already over

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by dfberger23 View Post
    This thread makes me feel like I am in a high scool cafeteria.
    Tell me about it. 'All about the $$$' has been trolling all day. If I post in a thread, 20 seconds later he is trolling my posts.

And this has been like this all day. I left the board for hours, came back and made a post, and 20 seconds later he responded. He is a fukking loser.

hawley

Why did you edit your post? Law school is after undergraduate dummy.

This guy couldn't even get into a community college.
    Because I could sit here all day doing this.

Dummy....talk to me when you actually crack law school pal. Maybe I can tutor you

priskilla22

cmon brahma disappeared this guy will to he will be exposed now that he is posting his plays before the games start 3-2 +35 is a whole lot different than 10-0 for 15k after the games are already over
    You are such a god damnd fukkin loser. You expected me to continue an insanely hot run of 10-1 WHICH WERE ALL POSTED ON THE BOARD IN OTHER THREADS?

Dear God... you are the dumbest individual ever born. Seriously. I'm not kidding. I've literally taken shits with a higher IQ than you.

priskilla22

Because I could sit here all day doing this.

Dummy....talk to me when you actually crack law school pal. Maybe I can tutor you
    Well, I'll be going to a top 10 law school, you're going to a law school I've never heard of. Score one for me.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I honestly don't know how someone as unintelligent as you even found this forum. You post like you are 8 years old with the grammar you use.

Do you know what a sentence even is? All of your posts are just huge run-on's with no punctuation.
    do you think i care what you think of me ? you are a proven fraud everyone here knows it ! you have all of these insults towards me yet if you were in my face you wouldnt have the balls to talk to me cause i would give u a buck fifty (yeah thats hillbilly hick talk)

hawley

Well, I'll be going to a top 10 law school, you're going to a law school I've never heard of. Score one for me.
    What law school do I go to again? I don't recall ever telling you.

Like I said talk to me when you actually crack law school. Until then

priskilla22

What law school do I go to again? I don't recall ever telling you.

Like I said talk to me when you actually crack law school. Until then
    Crack law school? I have to wait until August obviously. But like I said, you already said yours was out of the states. I'll take going to Northwestern over whatever foreign law school you're at.

priskilla22

do you think i care what you think of me ? you are a proven fraud everyone here knows it ! you have all of these insults towards me yet if you were in my face you wouldnt have the balls to talk to me cause i would give u a buck fifty (yeah thats hillbilly hick talk)
    Shut up you fat, degenerate loser. No one really cares what some 37 year old divorcee thinks who is jobless with an 82 IQ.

hawley

Crack law school? I have to wait until August obviously. But like I said, you already said yours was out of the states. I'll take going to Northwestern over whatever foreign law school you're at.
    Which ever number ghost account you are at in August be sure to let me know which community college you study at.

I will almost have my two degrees on the wall by then

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

holy fukk this board is going to shit.

priskilla22

Which ever number ghost account you are at in August be sure to let me know which community college you study at.

I will almost have my two degrees on the wall by then
    I got a 170 on my LSAT on October 3rd. I could get into pretty much any school outside of Harvard and a few others with that score.

Enjoy your 3rd rate law school.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

funny he said as kerry he was in law school then he said he was applying to law school now he THINKS he will be going to northwestern what a fukkin joke

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    holy fukk this board is going to shit.

Says the guy who begs laclippers to send 20 dollars to his betislands account.

priskilla22

funny he said as kerry he was in law school then he said he was applying to law school now he THINKS he will be going to northwestern what a fukkin joke
    Seriously dude. Go back to 2nd grade and learn what a sentence is. You are embarrassing yourself.

37 years old
    twice divorced
    children who are 18 years old
    jobless

You were a fukkin loser, knocked some whore up at 19 and now you are paying for it in life. Sorry bro.

hawley

I got a 170 on my LSAT on October 3rd. I could get into pretty much any school outside of Harvard and a few others with that score.

Enjoy your 3rd rate law school.

See you in August.

Until then

priskilla22

See you in August.

Until then
    LOL. I doubt you are even in law school. Not very believable. You don't seem intelligent at all.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Shut up you fat, degenerate loser. No one really cares what some 37 year old divorcee thinks who is jobless with an 82 IQ.
    you seem to care that im telling the truth about you if not you really would have put me on ignore
    you are a loser in life i banged your girl i sent her to chicago cause all she did was annoy me glad you got my leftovers ask her about belmar and point plesant

hawley

LOL. I doubt you are even in law school. Not very believable. You don't seem intelligent at all.
    Give me 2 minutes for a screenshot, then maybe you post a copy of your 170 LSAT?

I am not familiar with it but it sounds impressive.

priskilla22

you seem to care that im telling the truth about you if not you really would have put me on ignore
    you are a loser in life i banged your girl i sent her to chicago cause all she did was annoy me glad you got my leftovers ask her about belmar and point plesant
    My girl is 21 and respects herself enough to not get involved with a 37 year old degenerate with no job and no education.

Seriously though. Leave me alone. Don't be bitter because I am more successful than you in gambling and in life. I'll even mail you $50 to get you through the rough times if you apologize for your behavior and stop stalking me.

priskilla22

Give me 2 minutes for a screenshot, then maybe you post a copy of your 170 LSAT?

What kind of law student doesn't take an LSAT???

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

he meant the PSAT

hawley

What kind of law student doesn't take an LSAT???

Different country retard

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

My girl is 21 and respects herself enough to not get involved with a 37 year old degenerate with no job and no education.

Seriously though. Leave me alone. Don't be bitter because I am more successful than you in gambling and in life. I'll even mail you $50 to get you through the rough times if you apologize for your behavior and stop stalking me.
    thats what she TOLD you everyone has a past bro i turned her into my dirty little whore at jenks ask her about it

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Seriously dude. Go back to 2nd grade and learn what a sentence is. You are embarrassing yourself. 37 years old twice divorced children who are 18 years old jobless You were a fukkin loser, knocked some whore up at 19 and now you are paying for it in life. Sorry bro.
    you are a friggin moron

why are you making fun of a 37 year old? wont you be 37 one day? or are you planning to kill yourself before then?

and since when is someone with kids a loser?

oh and supporting yourself without needing to get a job is every mans dream, why would that be insulting?

the only thing I will give you is divorced, but men of previous generations dont know what men know today

priskilla22

thats what she TOLD you everyone has a past bro i turned her into my dirty little whore at jenks ask her about it
    Obviously the only whore is your first wife... let you knock her up at 18? God, poor kid... has two dysfunctional parents...

How do your kids feel knowing that their parents are degenerate losers without jobs???

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    you are a friggin moron

why are you making fun of a 37 year old? wont you be 37 one day? or are you planning to kill yourself before then?

and since when is someone with kids a loser?

oh and supporting yourself without needing to get a job is every mans dream, why would that be insulting?

the only thing I will give you is divorced, but men of previous generations dont know what men know today
    Look at the facts closer. He is 37, twice divorced, and horribly unintelligent. He has no education whatsoever to speak of. He can't even put together a sentence that makes it look like he passed 2nd grade.

He is jobless, uneducated, twice divorced at 37. If that is my life in 13 years, I'd prefer someone to kill me now.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

you keep saying im broke and have no job did you ever think i made investments that i live off of? i mean taking care of 3 kids isnt cheap one going to college another a blackbelt in karate and one who plays travel volleyball

First 123 Last