priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    i havent even looked at tomorrow yet.. i freakin have 2700 on the cards and it should win..but im still gonna be down like 500 on the night thanks to the red wings, over carolina, first half byu..i was so close to putting my whole balance on the cards, now thats all i got left anyway
    Nice call on the cards.

I have a huge money line parlay planned for CFB tomorrow. I feel very good about it. I'll post it later on tonight.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

priskilla22

LOL, the uneducated inbred hillbilly is still trolling my thread? Funny shit.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

i've been waitin on some plays buddy, i'm hurt, terible run 5-67

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow im a real fuckin idiot..i liked cards and over parlay and cards runline and i didnt touch either..i swear i only make smart bets when i have less money in my acct..im so much better at turning 200 into 3000... then i am at even doubling 5 grand...pathetic what a waste of this lock

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    not a big deal at all but when u have someone on here who has been proven to have altered screenshots previously under his old name of kerrywood you might get some newbie in here tailing him and lose their shirts in the process because he is following a liar
    This.

mh - you may not be aware. prissy aka kerrywood is a know liar and it has been proven on multiple occasions in the past. That is why he gets a hard time on here. He is a fraud and fake and liar who for some unknown reason feels the need to do about anything to gain acceptance at this forum.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    This.

mh - you may not be aware. prissy aka kerrywood is a know liar and it has been proven on multiple occasions in the past. That is why he gets a hard time on here. He is a fraud and fake and liar who for some unknown reason feels the need to do about anything to gain acceptance at this forum.
    Sorry bro. Nothing has been proven. You're listening to lies from this guy who reads on a 2nd grade level.

He is saying I have been proven to have posted faked screen shots. This isn't true. Not even a tiny bit.

You're better than this. You don't have a sub 80 IQ, so why act like you do and agree with him?

priskilla22

Posted Picks IN this Thread:

3-2, + a measly $35.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    I'm not continuing this argument with you allabout$$$$.

I've got some college football plays I need to research. Please feel free to continue trolling the message board.
    dont forget to post them in your official thread i need the fade material thanks

miserable life? i have 3 wonderful children who are very well taken care of. respectful kind and loving they have a young dad who can relate to a lot of issues they have and they know that they can come to me with any issue they have and i wont judge them. i coach a 5th grade basketball team with my oldest son (where i dont have any kids on the team) i do it because i enjoy being around kids and making a difference in their lives. i have a great relationship with one of my ex wives where we are very good friends and i have a steady income where i have the luxury of not having to work sounds like a pretty crappy life that no one would want

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    wow im a real fuckin idiot..i liked cards and over parlay and cards runline and i didnt touch either..i swear i only make smart bets when i have less money in my acct..im so much better at turning 200 into 3000... then i am at even doubling 5 grand...pathetic what a waste of this lock
    Who is more pathetic in this thread priskilla or mh217 attention whoring. unfukkinreal/
    Last edited by frizzelli; 10-29-11 at 12:53 AM.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

forgot about this thread priskilla? where are your winners?

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

where you at Kerry? I need a fukkin winner. I know you see me bumping this thread, you've created almost 10 threads already today you're are active as ever today on the forum.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kerry is a fukkin rainbow flag

Failed as priskilla, failed as brahma, failed as saints fan

Guy is the biggest joke on the forum

First ... 4567