LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    lsu-10
    ala-7.5
    First, the line would not be that high and second, the difference between LSU and Bama on a neutral field is currently just 1.5 on the Sagarin Ratings. Right NOW, vs. Boise State, Sagarin has LSU -6.5, Alabama -5.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lt what do you think about Lsu +4 at bama? Im sure people will say dont tease that but Miles doesnt get beat by double digits often hes good at keeping his team in games. Would like your input LT.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Lt what do you think about Lsu +4 at bama? Im sure people will say dont tease that but Miles doesnt get beat by double digits often hes good at keeping his team in games. Would like your input LT.
    I'd be more apt to play LSU on ML than to tease them. As of now though, I think the best bet is LSU ATS at +3.5 or more.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I'd be more apt to play LSU on ML than to tease them. As of now though, I think the best bet is LSU ATS at +3.5 or more.
    thanks LT you on that LSU+ 4 @5dimes

LT Profits

Pinny: Alabama -3.5 -105
    5 Dimes: Alabama -4 -110

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    thanks LT you on that LSU+ 4 @5dimes
    I am now!

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I am now!

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

both lsu and bama would be like 7 point favorties...boise is trash compared to them, plus its not the boise team from a few years ago with all the wide out talent and rb talent...all they have is moore.

oklahoma state couldblow them out too and i think they could beat bama as well...lsu is a tough one but i think the boys from okie state could give them a run for their money!

shocktopme
    shocktopme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Well first thought is SEC team....BUT.....Boise St. gets up big for National spotlight games..They are the Davey of Davey and Goliath type battles!!!!!!!

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Worst thing is they take a 5 week break to determine the champion.

Way too long between games.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The point is if they don't earn the right to get pk line vs LSU or Bama in neutral field they don't deserve to play them in the BCS final game.
    Lots of discussion in this thread but I don't think most folks understood you original point.

This BSU is not as good as other year's. While Moore is a constant, lots if turnover this year and it's showing on the field. This team doesn't belong in the National Championship game.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Useless conjecture....wait til the season ends.

Bosie could have put a lot of this to rest if they beat Nevada last year. They didnt. Nothing is wrong with being a pretty good team. Lots of programs would want a 12-1 record year in and year out

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by jgray View Post
    Lots of discussion in this thread but I don't think most folks understood you original point.

This BSU is not as good as other year's. While Moore is a constant, lots if turnover this year and it's showing on the field. This team doesn't belong in the National Championship game.
    No they didn't. At least one person did and that's good enough for me.

It's amazing that everyone agrees that Boise St will be a 7 to 10 points dog vs LSU or Alabama in neutral field yet they also believe they deserve to play in the title game. Mind boggling.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 10-24-11 at 10:19 AM.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Line would +8 Boise state

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26319

Boise State deserves a shot

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    Boise State deserves a shot
    I personally think there is a HUGE difference between LSU\Alabama and Boise.
    I dont think Boise deserves a shot at the title over teams like Clemson or Stanford or OK State.
    If there was a title game between Boise and the SEC champ and line was a pick'em I would undoubtedly make that game my biggest play of the year, and quiet possibly by far my biggest play of the year.

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

I don't touch the game.

Bama's offense isn't barn burning and LSU offense has sputtered. Boise D is capable (although they did give up more than 20 to Air Force, bet every D has a bad game).

All it takes is a few big plays to beat either LSU or Bama. Moore is VERY accurate with his long passes. If there is a QB to beat either, he's one of them.

So I stay VERY far away from this game. Stupid? Perhaps. But I'm just not confident enough to put money in either direction.

the11
    the11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

LSU/Bama, but now way it would be a pick.

KidHusker
    KidHusker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    End the argument on the field. UGA couldn't do it to Boise. OU couldn't either. Neither could VaTech. Wisconsin couldn't do it to TCU. And we all know by now that NOBODY is gonna schedule a home and home series with Boise either.

Either schedule Boise and beat 'em down or stop this whole charade and finally get to four 16 team conferences and tell the NCAA their days of running college football are over and determine a champion on the field.
    Good point - you're right about noone being willing to schedule a home/home with them. Sadly even if Boise were to win this "game" it wouldn't end the argument. The haters would still say any team can get up for one game and there's no way they could get through one of the major conferences undefeated. So until we go to a playoff system or Boise moves to one of the major conferences this argument will never end.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

Coaching can only get Boise so far. Even with perfect technique and discipline, there's no way 2 and 3 star athletes can compete with the NFL ready thugs for an entire game

First 12