PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The most talked about match up of the week Kc@Oak>

Coach Hue Jackson said Friday he had already decided on a starter and the team knew his decision. But Jackson isn't making that information public, and said he could even use multiple quarterbacks. It remains unclear whether Palmer would play at some point in the game even if he doesn't start.(inside sources/leaks are pointing towards Boller)

"Whatever decision I make somebody is going to go in there and play well," Jackson said. "They've done a great job in practice, but obviously somebody's got to trot out there first and that's what we'll do when that time comes."

If Boller starts the the back up QB will be either Palmer or Pryer.

The problematic hamstring of kicker Janikowski also led the team to work out 3 kickers Friday, reported NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora. Janikowski did not practice Friday and was listed as questionable. According to a team official, one of the kickers could still be signed before the game.

Oakland's advantages for this game:

1.One advantage the Raiders have in this situation is that the Chiefs are as confused as the public, so they were forced to prepare for 3 QBs (because of the back up situation) leaving them unsure of who they'll face come Sunday...

2.One other positive outlook the Raiders have to fall on in this inter-divisional game> they have a perfect 7-0 record from the 2010&2011 seasons, meaning they prepare very well for AFC west games giving them a clear advantage over the Chiefs in this aspect of this match up....

3.Last 4 games Raiders>W3 against ChiefsW1 margin of victory or loss most recent to past> Oak by 21@KC in Jan 2011 /Oak by 3 @Oak Nov 2010/KC by 6 @ Oak Nov 2009 and Oak by 3 @ Oak in Sep 2009.........

4.The main key for this game is whether or not the leagues top RB Darren Mcfadden can carry the offense rushing productively opening up the play action pass for the starting limited QB Boller or Palmer.

Last but not least, the Al Davis(RIP) emotional factor>this Raider's organization has a highly spirited do it for Al attitude> JUST WIN BABY! This type of emotion in itself brings a team together in a positive way more than any other psychological tool in this world...

Oakland's possible disadvantages for this game:
    The unknown performance of the starting QB no matter who it may be and the unknown FG kicker situation...

My play on this game>
    I am guilty of getting caught up in this Palmer hype and believe that if he starts or has the opportunity to play and as long as Mcfadden is able to carry the load in the ground game, Palmer will then be able to use the play action pass with less pressure leading to an above expectations performance like I've seen through the years where as many QB's who are thought to be washed up who are given the chance to lead a team, they experience an out of the realms type of performance so to speak..

Bottom line>
    There is no sharp or square side to this game due to the circumstances, capping this game is going to come from pure intuition skills and nothing else..

My play for this game locked in on Wednesday is>

-4 -110

Good Luck to all
    PAULYPOKER

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

GL pauly but i am on kc +4.5/+3.5 and ml +188

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    GL pauly but i am on kc +4.5/+3.5 and ml +188
    The Raiders will expose how bad of a team the chiefs really are....Raiders win by 7+

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

good write-up Pauly. I think it's KC or no play, though