JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Blast from the past / classic SBR post

I see a lot of new faces on here. I used to be a frequent poster, always gambled purely for entertainment. Stepped away from the board for a while and gambling due to working a whole lot. Getting back into it now that the cold winter months are setting in.

So I'm reading the epic disaster about this poor kid thawoj, lost his betpoints and in the thread someone mentioned Richkas.......

I remember one night, late, you had a crew of posters from like midnight to early morning.....

So Richkas, in his trailer, drinking his Bud bottles decides to post a YouTube video of himself smoking crack....against the backdrop of his prefabricated fake wooden walls....

Unreal. I think he quickly realized his mistake but the damage was done. Although he quickly pulled the vid, couple of guys did some screenshots....one of which he held up that shiny oily rock. Another had the beer can crack pipe pressed firmly to his lips as the coke snapped and crackled like a firefly in the night sky.

Anyone remeber that classic SBR moment????
    Last edited by JBC77; 10-22-11 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Spelling

JBC77

Is Richy still around...???

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Yea he is still around, and that story is gold.

Holy shit... doing crack is pathetic. Posting videos of yourself doing crack is hilarious.

Someone send Rick some crack, and ask him to reinact said scene of events. Pronto

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

plz post crack video

JBC77

It was late at night, only a handful of us actually saw the YouTube before he quickly pulled it. I'm sure those screenshots still live on somewhere. It was hilarious though, for someone to put themselves out there like that. Richy used to do the YouTubes from the trailer all the time, used to get a kick out of that guy, he's a funny dude, good guy.