priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boredom Golf Play

Davis Love III over David Duval, first round match up at the Children Miracle Network Hospitals Classic.

Got in him at -145... Needed something to bet on to get me through today's work day.

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Duval is tiger on a much smaller scale.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by tanner40 View Post
    Duval is tiger on a much smaller scale.

Yeah, I've been fading him a lot... he's only burned me once.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

you should check out that euroleague bball...its a bunch of nba players and pretty entertaining.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    you should check out that euroleague bball...its a bunch of nba players and pretty entertaining.

I don't even know where to start as far as getting info on those games.

It does suck though, hockey is the only thing to bet on daily now, and I hate betting on hockey.

College basketball starts like November 11th or something... so still got 20 days or so til real gambling can start back up during the week.

priskilla22

And kids, this is why you don't make boredom plays. Already 2 strokes down after 1 hole. Thanks for being a bitch, Davis Love III.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

the best way i found to get info on the european bball is to go to eurobasket.com..they got links to every team..all the current rosters..all the past scores etc..u can handicap it that way pretty easily....then you can even go to lshunter.tv or sportlemon.com and find a link to watch the game....u wont ever miss the nba, half of em are already playing there.