Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Time zone theory is east>west, not the reverse. How bout the fact that SDG will be well rested after their bye week?

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Jets are really nothing special. I like them to win this game but only for a unit.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

I like the J E T S JETS JETS JETS

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Quote Originally Posted by Hoja Verdes View Post
    Time zone theory is east>west, not the reverse. How bout the fact that SDG will be well rested after their bye week?
    WHAT? The theory is early games with teams going west>east, so they are playing the game at 1pm eastern time but it's 10am pacific time like they are used to hence they may feel sluggish.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by grizzlies1 View Post
    WHAT? The theory is early games with teams going west>east, so they are playing the game at 1pm eastern time but it's 10am pacific time like they are used to hence they may feel sluggish.
    Regardless, either theory sounds like it has four sides, all parallel to another side, of equal length. I'm sure if you checked the last 10 years stats you would find that the theory isn't based on much fact. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Saltdog
    Saltdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mark Sanchez. The bolts take this one, with ease.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Can Revis cover Floyd and V.Jackson??

The Jets have beat a Jaguar team led by L.McCown and the Dolphins led by Moore... Their other win was over the Cowboys thanks to a Romo fumble on the 1 yard line and a blocked punt...

You're getting 2 points... wouldn't feel good with 7...

Good Luck...

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by grizzlies1 View Post
    going east after a bye week should have no bearing..they can choose to arrive here earlier in the week if that was the case...would like to see the jets win it but that offense is sputtering..no play for me either way right now..im sure before kickoff i'll have a play..cant wait to hear what comes out of my mouth when i call the book 2 min prior to kickoff!

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

True!!!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Can Revis cover Floyd and V.Jackson??

The Jets have beat a Jaguar team led by L.McCown and the Dolphins led by Moore... Their other win was over the Cowboys thanks to a Romo fumble on the 1 yard line and a blocked punt...

You're getting 2 points... wouldn't feel good with 7...

Good Luck...
    Why do you have Jets November 6th under your name?

You're a Jets/ Sanchez hater anyway so of course you wouldn't be comfortable with them getting 7 at home against an overrated Chargers team

Rex Ryan is a great coach that is so underrated because he acts like a complete jerkoff with the media and most people hate him......A quiet coach that took rookie Sanchez to back to back AFC Championships would be getting his balls licked by the media, and rightfully so

Jets win this one guys, they will be amped

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    going east after a bye week should have no bearing..they can choose to arrive here earlier in the week if that was the case...would like to see the jets win it but that offense is sputtering..no play for me either way right now..im sure before kickoff i'll have a play..cant wait to hear what comes out of my mouth when i call the book 2 min prior to kickoff!
    The going east thing always has a bearing, even off of a bye.....They will be playing at 10 AM to them, and a good amount of the time the West coast team comes out really flat and uninspired (obviously not all the time)

Jets matchup really well with the Chargers and last time they met, the Jets physically dominated them and made Rivers very uncomfortable, making him throw a few picks........Revis will have V-Jax on lock-down and Malcom Floyd isn't all that great at all.....Gates is out as well. Chargers will have some success with Ryan Mathews on the edge, but if the Jets can limit the run I think they will do just enough on offense and specials to take this one

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post

Home theory
    must win theory
    Rex hamburger ryan > norvell turner theory
    chargers overrated / afc west is weak theory
    west coast team traveling to east coast / time zone theory
    road fav never wins theory
    bobbyfk theory
    ryan bader theory

You must not of seen the Miami game. Their offense is atrocious. The score wasn't reflective of how bad NY played. I'd take San Diego all day over the loud-mouth Jets....

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
    You must not of seen the Miami game. Their offense is atrocious. The score wasn't reflective of how bad NY played. I'd take San Diego all day over the loud-mouth Jets....
    They started off horrible but they moved the ball up and down the field in the 2nd-3rd qtr

Still beat em down 24-6.....never seen a team win 24-6 and take so much shit

Sanchez was 14-25, 201 yards, 1 td 0 ints, 1 rushing TD......nothing "atrocious" about that, he did what he had to do

The offense is not good,but it's getting a little better

For a team that went to back-to-back Conference championships they are underrated as hell......Jets are not a dominant team at all but they can play with and beat anyone in the league any given week

SlickRick1382

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    They started off horrible but they moved the ball up and down the field in the 2nd-3rd qtr

Still beat em down 24-6.....never seen a team win 24-6 and take so much shit

Sanchez was 14-25, 201 yards, 1 td 0 ints, 1 rushing TD......nothing "atrocious" about that, he did what he had to do

The offense is not good,but it's getting a little better

For a team that went to back-to-back Conference championships they are underrated as hell......Jets are not a dominant team at all but they can play with and beat anyone in the league any given week

When 14 of your 24 points are a pick 6 TD that was defensive pass interference and the other due to some of the worst tackling I've ever seen in my life (The S. Holmes TD) I don't really call that a great offensive display.

For starters they had less 1st downs than Miami, had under 300 yards of total offense against one of the worst defenses in the league, allowed over 100 yards rushing to Reggie Bush and Daniel Thomas.

Did you watch the game or just stat lines? They were literally a drop or two from Brandon Marshall and a blown interference call away from possibly losing this game to arguably the worst team in the league right now.

Going 14-25 for 201 yardsa gainst the Dolphins is nothing to brag about. Colt McCoy put up 210 on us. Big Deal. I'm sure Time Tebow will put up 200 yards against us.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

The going east thing always has a bearing, even off of a bye.....They will be playing at 10 AM to them, and a good amount of the time the West coast team comes out really flat and uninspired (obviously not all the time) Jets matchup really well with the Chargers and last time they met, the Jets physically dominated them and made Rivers very uncomfortable, making him throw a few picks........Revis will have V-Jax on lock-down and Malcom Floyd isn't all that great at all.....Gates is out as well. Chargers will have some success with Ryan Mathews on the edge, but if the Jets can limit the run I think they will do just enough on offense and specials to take this one
    i mean i wanna see the jets win this, im a jet fan and a new yorker, its a winnable game for em i agree, just dont see it as a lock...if anything after watching the way this fat prick coaches i would lean to the under but the stats dont support that in their h2h matchups..ok since we are talking about this game i think im gonna say i'll def take the under 1st q cant see more than 7 points...here's my reasoning..hopefully chargers are rusty off the bye..fat prick is ultra conservative and jets shitty offensively...so clock should def tick down on the 1st q before 2 scores.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
    When 14 of your 24 points are a pick 6 TD that was defensive pass interference and the other due to some of the worst tackling I've ever seen in my life (The S. Holmes TD) I don't really call that a great offensive display.

For starters they had less 1st downs than Miami, had under 300 yards of total offense against one of the worst defenses in the league, allowed over 100 yards rushing to Reggie Bush and Daniel Thomas.

Did you watch the game or just stat lines? They were literally a drop or two from Brandon Marshall and a blown interference call away from possibly losing this game to arguably the worst team in the league right now.

Going 14-25 for 201 yardsa gainst the Dolphins is nothing to brag about. Colt McCoy put up 210 on us. Big Deal. I'm sure Time Tebow will put up 200 yards against us.
    I was at the game and they were dogshit until late in the 2nd quarter........but possibly losing?? Just no....

Jets warming up and this is the type of game they win......by all means bet the farm on the Chargers but I have a good feeling you will be disappointed on sunday night

Jets match up great with SD

barza01
    barza01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Great, another lock thread and another air bet along with it...lets some screen shots for a change!!

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

gl

SlickRick1382

I was at the game and they were dogshit until late in the 2nd quarter........but possibly losing?? Just no....

Jets warming up and this is the type of game they win......by all means bet the farm on the Chargers but I have a good feeling you will be disappointed on sunday night

Jets match up great with SD
    1. I wouldn't bet the farm on any bet.
    2. I never said to bet the Chargers, I said I don't like the Jets in this game and they're not a lock.
    3. I'll see you Sunday night when the Jets lose.
    4. You must of had bad seats at the game. I was at the game myself with a bunch of friends who are Jet fans and we all know they suck right now.

You have a Jets team that's being run right over on the ground which is uncharacteristic of them. You have a Jets team STRUGGLING to put up points. A team that can't even control the time of possession anymore like they used to.

And if you're going to tell me that they had no shot of losing then you're delusional and I'll end our convo here because it's a waste of my time. You have Brandon Marshall dropping a TD pass. Brandon Marshall running out of bounds on his own on what would of been aTD. You have a Revis pick 6 that was CLEARLY defensive pass interference.

And what's even worse... You have the Jets STRUGGLING against Matt Moore and a straight out shitty Dolphins team. I had the Jets teased and I was nervous as shit the 1st half and only relaxed because the Dolphins gave the game away not because the Jets took it.

Now run along and go place "the farm" on the Jets since it's such a lock. I on the other hand prefer to make money when I gamble ....

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

If u have any clue about the New York Jets and football u know this a prime spot to grab cash. This matchup favors Jets without one doubt in my mind. Line should prob go to a pk before gametime. Jets all day!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Took SD Beat The Prick

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Took SD Beat The Prick
    Exactly my point. Thanks for proving me right cok tonsils.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    If u have any clue about the New York Jets and football u know this a prime spot to grab cash. This matchup favors Jets without one doubt in my mind. Line should prob go to a pk before gametime. Jets all day!!!
    jets win. trusting my guts. no facts though. GL