redeyez8
    redeyez8's Avatar Become A Pro!

attention: SBR Staff or players

hey, i was just wondering what happened to the consensus on the live odds? Before today, i would just hover over "opener" and it would show the opening line as well as how much percentage of the public is on both teams. I tried to check it today and the percentage feature is gone. I base my plays on line movement according to the percentage. any help would be greatly appreciated. or if there are any sites that show opening line, current line, and percentage sides. thanks guys

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBRodds is still in the beta testing stages sir. We ask for your patience while we continue to improve our product.

redeyez8
    redeyez8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Okay thanks for the reply. By any chance do you guys know when it will be back up if it still isn't? I can't check it because I'm on my iPhone. Also how do you hover over the "opener" on a mobile phone? Thanks

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hey redeyez. My advice would be to use the old odds at odds.sbrforum.com until you see a forum announcement that the upgrades are complete and the New Odds is 100% functional. You shouldn't have too much of a problem there.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Hey redeyez. My advice would be to use the old odds at odds.sbrforum.com until you see a forum announcement that the upgrades are complete and the New Odds is 100% functional. You shouldn't have too much of a problem there.
    I pray this never happens...

old sbrodds isn't perfect by a mile, but it's miles ahead of whatever isn't going on 3 months after SBR made the beta unusable...

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

The last update I received is that the beta version will go live tomorrow. It will include odds history and consensus numbers and faster updates on both odds changes and scoreboard.