linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by grizzlies1 View Post
    As much as a mush Brahma is I was looking at this play too. I think it needs parlaying with one other "sure thing" ML to make it worthwhile.

My favorite so far is to parlay it with Nebraska ML which gives -200. Cant see LSU or Neb loosing tomorrow.

What u guys think?
    Baylor, Notre Dame and Houston look better to me than Nebraska for a ML parlay play. Not sold on the Huskers here and there is no history between Nebraska and Ohio State. Tough call in that one.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by linedrivr View Post

Baylor, Notre Dame and Houston look better to me than Nebraska for a ML parlay play. Not sold on the Huskers here and there is no history between Nebraska and Ohio State. Tough call in that one.
    Ohio State is terrible. Nebraska going to be looking to make a statement after the Wisco debacle.

rnoutlaw21
    rnoutlaw21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 481

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    Its free money, pigs will fly out of my ass before a true freshman qb with this florida team goes into that place and beats that defense. Florida will have to earn this win too because LSUs offense does not commit turnovers or make mistakes, its gonna be an entire game of needing to drive 70 or 80 yards for scores for florida

So who is all in??? 21-22% return on ur money, people in wall street would kill for that sorta return on investment
    So what happens if you go all in and the LSU QB blows out his knee on the first drive of the game?

shocktopme
    shocktopme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Damn Bull.....Just no value to that bet...Reminds me of when I went big on Colts against Saints in Super Bowl and lost my ass!!!!!!

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

"So what happens if you go all in and the LSU QB blows out his knee on the first drive of the game?"

lol put in the other QB.... that was like the 1 question you could have asked that has no relevance but yeah, what happens if LSU starting defense all comes down with pneumonia... we get the point... and yeah risking your whole roll is irresponsible but Im guessing he will just max bet it

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by spladle08 View Post
    "So what happens if you go all in and the LSU QB blows out his knee on the first drive of the game?"

lol put in the other QB.... that was like the 1 question you could have asked that has no relevance but yeah, what happens if LSU starting defense all comes down with pneumonia... we get the point... and yeah risking your whole roll is irresponsible but Im guessing he will just max bet it
    How do you max bet an air bet? You wouldn't be able to breathe.

rnoutlaw21

Was just trying to make the point that if their starting QB goes down their chances of winning decrease significantly. I guess this has no relevance

spladle08

priskilla I love your picks usually, got any gold for me for tomorrow, I got 4u Im lookin to unload, lets hear it (please no marquee games ie OU/TX, Florida/LSU, I guess those are the only 2), I may just double up on Ark/Auburn over and TCU/SDSU over.. they seem like gold.. unless you have any games I overlooked

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rnoutlaw21 View Post
    Was just trying to make the point that if their starting QB goes down their chances of winning decrease significantly. I guess this has no relevance
    They really dont tho, which was spladle's point. Jarret Lee is average. LSU's real success relies on their defense.

spladle08

Quote Originally Posted by rnoutlaw21 View Post
    no it doesnt... they have Jefferson back who many think should be the starting QB, so they have 2 solid QB's, regardless of who plays they will probably still run the ball the majority of the game. So yeah it really doesnt matter... do you pay any attention?>

spladle08

Ooops, sorry didnt see DrStale's post... but yeah, exactly

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

priskilla I love your picks usually, got any gold for me for tomorrow, I got 4u Im lookin to unload, lets hear it (please no marquee games ie OU/TX, Florida/LSU, I guess those are the only 2), I may just double up on Ark/Auburn over and TCU/SDSU over.. they seem like gold.. unless you have any games I overlooked
    I hate certain teams in college football... The Vols are one of them, for whatever reason...

But I've noticed something... when I hate a team and still feel like they are going to win, they almost always do.

The Vols are getting +1.5 at home vs Georgia, and they usually play pretty well against Georgia... I'll take Bray at home over Murray on the road. Take the Vols on the ML.

rnoutlaw21

no it doesnt... they have Jefferson back who many think should be the starting QB, so they have 2 solid QB's, regardless of who plays they will probably still run the ball the majority of the game. So yeah it really doesnt matter... do you pay any attention?>
    I was agreeing with you. Was not trying to be sarcastic

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Those who go all in are the losers in life, when it comes to wagering on football. This site seems to have a lot of them. Going all in shows desperation. Only a desperate person would put all of his eggs in one basket.
    I have to agree w/ all this. Anybody who goes "all in" on one single game is a LOSER & DESPERATE. Besides I can't go all in on this game cause I'm already all in on Tide ML -7000!!

Roll Tide

spladle08

Seemed sarcastic and priskilla that game scares me either way but I am going to research it after I go lift like the tool-bag I am, and possibly add it to my thread thanks for the suggestion! You're usually spot on

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Any game on CBS... with a QB Out for Florida. You think it's going to be easy pickens right? Florida +13 is the correct play. Florida's defense will be ready.

They sure looked ready last week at home vs Bama .... Ohh this LSU better bring the A Game!! Shut up with this NonSense bet flOrida and lose... LSU with an ez Cover here 31-6

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

parlay this with something else.

nobody would be dumb enough to go all in something -470 no value whatsoever.

parlay it though.

First 123