Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Big East Officially Ruined

My Bearcats are fuked. TCU and Louisville headed to BIG 12, WV may go as well. Fuked

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    My Bearcats are fuked. TCU and Louisville headed to BIG 12, WV may go as well. Fuked
    Uc to big 12. I have a inside source. 14 team conference

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

good

big east is a shit stain on the BCS

4-5 super conferences are good for College Football, maybe we see a playoff in a few years

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Basketball will still be their calling card. They will still be ok. Nobody, and I mean nobody thought much of the big east in football terms as a real bcs automatic qualifier on the same level as the Big 10, SEC, and Pac 10. Everyone who joined flattened out after they got to the big east of late. Louisville, Miami, West Virginia, South Florida, and Cinncy all performed worse after joining the conference. None of them raised the conference, only took money and left in the night like thieves.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Basketball will still be their calling card. They will still be ok. Nobody, and I mean nobody thought much of the big east in football terms as a real bcs automatic qualifier on the same level as the Big 10, SEC, and Pac 10. Everyone who joined flattened out after they got to the big east of late. Louisville, Miami, West Virginia, South Florida, and Cinncy all performed worse after joining the conference. None of them raised the conference, only took money and left in the night like thieves.
    Makes no sense on the Cincy performing worse after joining when they won the Conference 2 out of the last 3 years and went to a BCS game

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Hope so sportsguy

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

If you tune into WWLS in Oklahoma City you'll hear the team there bitching about letting teams like Cincinnati into the conference. All day they've been calling them "commuter" schools. and having OU watering their brand name down to those type of schools is a joke. This is nothing more than a Band Aid on the problem.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post

Makes no sense on the Cincy performing worse after joining when they won the Conference 2 out of the last 3 years and went to a BCS game
    Ok, sorry, leave out Cinncy.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

where are you reading this?

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

I respect the BE Board changing the main focus of their most recent meeting to expansion after Pitt and others expressed interest in leaving the conference but the funniest part I read out of all of it when they were naming possible additions was that they would extend an invite to Temple (the same Temple they booted out a few years back). If I was Temple U I would tell the BE they can take their invitation and shove it up their ass. As someone stated earlier, this conference will survive because of hoops not football.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Big East is far from ruined sir.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Its official