goldstein077
    goldstein077's Avatar Become A Pro!

well see how the Prick does this week hes been getting a little better.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

prick the new orleans line is down to 51... u still like it ?

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    The Prick is the Man

always chokes me up some to hear from a fan. dirty yer my favorite mezzican by far, except maybe for that jose cuervo vato.

andyg0221
    andyg0221's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

Hahahaha!!!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

OK Prick, I'm sitting in 52nd place with my 12 and 4 record.
    I'm locked and loaded with 3 dogs and a total.

BC
    Fresno
    over Oregon 66
    Northwestern

If you ever pass through New England, I'll buy ya a shot and a beer.

See you at the cashier window.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by The Prick View Post
    always chokes me up some to hear from a fan. dirty yer my favorite mezzican by far, except maybe for that jose cuervo vato.

The Prick
    Make America Great

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Just make sure you pick 1 winner this week that way you'll have a grand total of 2 on the year.
    Danny math an cypherin never was your strong suit. still takin off a shoe when you gotta count over 10?
    Attached Images  

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Danny math an cypherin never was your strong suit. still takin off a shoe when you gotta count over 10?
    I see you're severely bitter over that moonshine still accident you had back in 1983. Don't take it out on me for all my fingers and toes unlike you however, no worries because thanks to medical science their is hope for you yet. Nowadays they offer baboon body transplants that can help you overcomes your little prick problem as well as reattaching those fingers and toes you lost as well. Hey, maybe if you gum a few more peckers in the parking lot you can save up enough for a brain transplant as well.

The Prick
    Make America Great

I see you're severely bitter over that moonshine still accident you had back in 1983. Don't take it out on me for all my fingers and toes unlike you however, no worries because thanks to medical science their is hope for you yet. Nowadays they offer baboon body transplants that can help you overcomes your little prick problem as well as reattaching those fingers and toes you lost as well. Hey, maybe if you gum a few more peckers in the parking lot you can save up enough for a brain transplant as well.
    LOLOLOL holy crap biggaydan bringin out the bug guns! i aint real sure what any of this mess meant but you sure told me off son! bet yer keyboard is still groanin from them hammerthumbs bangin away. you may wanna get some counseling on that obsession you got for male genitalia tho, mine in particular. dannyboy you ever make a post without one of them cool smileys in it?

bigboydan

Don't make me stick what you like to refer to as "hammer thumbs" straight up your a$$ prick and ban you just for kicks. Oh, BTW, Please note I didn't use one of those cool smileys when I said that. LOL

The Prick
    Make America Great

Don't make me stick what you like to refer to as "hammer thumbs" straight up your a$$ prick and ban you just for kicks. Oh, BTW, Please note I didn't use one of those cool smileys when I said that. LOL

danny danny danny, you really might wanna read yer employee handbook son, or at least look at the pictures cause i know comprehension aint one of yer strengths. you feel froggy go ahead and leap dannyboy. pretty sure that banning me would be yer last official act as the mighty an powerful oz

bigboydan

Sense when did you become so sensitive to the point you can't take a little razzing (now I know why I use those smileys you big dummy, ). Besides it's not like you work here at SBR anyways. Here I thought was were pals again too so stop coming off like a stiff prick and get back to trading zingers.

The Prick
    Make America Great

Sense when did you become so sensitive to the point you can't take a little razzing (now I know why I use those smileys you big dummy, ). Besides it's not like you work here at SBR anyways. Here I thought was were pals again too so stop coming off like a stiff prick and get back to trading zingers.
    danny i except yer apology son, at least i think thats what you said? yeah we're pals again.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Prick was always sensitive. He has the worst job in the world. If he goes 4-0 every one hates him because they didn't get paid. If he goes 2-2, 1-3 or 0-4 everyone hates him because everyone gets paid. That's why he is always cranky and that let him to alcoholism and dyslexia.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Danny, you ain't got a hair on your ass if you don't ban The Prick. This is better than "As the World Turns".

The Prick
    Make America Great

Quote Originally Posted by hawk 5 View Post
    Danny, you ain't got a hair on your ass if you don't ban The Prick. This is better than "As the World Turns".
    hawker aint you gotta bring the corn crop in or somethin? nothin ta see here farmer move along. me an biggaydan is bosom buddies an aint no pasty white john deere hat an osh-kosh-b-gosh overall wearin pig farmer gonna get between us.

hawk 5
    Update your status

Wouldn't want to get between you two fat fvcks that's for sure. Rather go slop my pigs. You two can kiss and hug it out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Prick

bigboydan

I'll have you know I have indeed ban the prick before. He's more than won his fair share of time in "the wheel of banishment"

hawker aint you gotta bring the corn crop in or somethin? nothin ta see here farmer move along. me an biggaydan is bosom buddies an aint no pasty white john deere hat an osh-kosh-b-gosh overall wearin pig farmer gonna get between us.
    Don't you mean his "cash crop" because, how else would Mr.Hawk come up with the money to become an SBRpro

The Prick
    Make America Great

Wouldn't want to get between you two fat fvcks that's for sure. Rather go slop my pigs. You two can kiss and hug it out.
    you are wise beyond yer years hawker, you farm folks are the salt of the earth. glad thing dr bunsen honeydew dont read so good or he woulda hit that ban button quicker than rabbits fukkin

bigboydan

you are wise beyond yer years hawker, you farm folks are the salt of the earth. glad thing dr bunsen honeydew dont read so good or he woulda hit that ban button quicker than rabbits fukkin
    I read it just fine Prick however, what Mr.Hawk might not have realized is the fact that I lost all the weight so obviously his zinger was indeed an epic fail.

hawk 5
    Update your status

Glad you two can agree on something.

bigboydan

Glad you two can agree on something.
    Unfortunately it came at your expense sir.

PayUpSukka
    YANKEES -1.5
    PayUpSukka's Avatar Become A Pro!

LUCKYCHUCK
    LUCKYCHUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29057

lets get it on!!!!!!!!!!!

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

Each week I gather the wife and kids around the hearth where we sip hot cocoa and listen to the Prick! The guy is SBR fuggin gold and my kids are now scaring everyone at school with their new voice and colorful vocabulary.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Prick you fat fuk

Get a crew cut man and clean yourself up

what are you having for diner tonight??

Rattlesnake??

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I think Prick has some strong plays this week. Just my opinion.

The Prick
    Make America Great

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Prick you fat fuk

Get a crew cut man and clean yourself up

what are you having for diner tonight??

Rattlesnake??
    michael jack its ok ta be jealous of me, i get it. quick list of reasons for the good folks at home

GOLD : The Prick

short : tall
    bald : hairy sumbitch
    lives in a slum : travels the world
    never gets laid : bangs hotchicks all the time
    snaggly teeth : pearly whites
    gender orientation issues : 110% hetero man
    broke : loaded
    city utility worker : innerweb celebrity
    offshore square player : rubs elbows with all the offshore bigshots
    tiny penis : tuna can
    failed enterpreneur 5 times : succesful racket grifter
    no game with ladies : smooth talkin gigolo

see where im goin with this michael jack? its ok, theres all sorts of other folks like you with the jealousy and the envy

Hilljacademics
    Hilljacademics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18811

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even though I'm not a disgruntled old man.. maybe SBR will pick someone hitting at LEAST the top 10% next year?

The Prick
    Make America Great

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    Even though I'm not a disgruntled old man.. maybe SBR will pick someone hitting at LEAST the top 10% next year?
    wookie i reckon the odds on you livin long enough to be old are pretty chalky against, but if you do then yer a lock to be disgruntled. you come off like the kind of dude what thinks somebody owes him somethin. marathon not a sprint son, we aint even 1/3 thru this deal yet.

hawk 5
    Update your status

Your a funny fvcker, Pricker. Your still a fat ass Prick, but your a funny fat ass prick.

mattmc419
    mattmc419's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Prick...

You're not supposed to steal Detroit teams. That's how I make my money

The Prick
    Make America Great

Your a funny fvcker, Pricker. Your still a fat ass Prick, but your a funny fat ass prick.

hawker i aint fat, im fuggin fleshy. thats how us middle class folks live, see. plenty of food, plenty of booze, plenty of every goddam thing. you farmers know all about fat, every broad in iowa is corn fed an got ankles like bowling balls

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    I need to apologize to the PRICK...................he is definetly sharper than 99.3% of the posters that respond to his videos on a weekly basis.

Plus, his record speaks for itself.

Plus he enjoys a stiff drink once in awhile, not kool-aid like most here.
    I am glad to see fish face paying attention...... I plan to bounce back from my horrible week last week.

First 123 Last