Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Painter is limited.. can barely see over the offensive line...

?? He sucks but he's not short like Grossman? I think Under players aren't factoring in how bad Indy's specials teams are....plus atleast 2-3 turnovers from Painter when they get behind. I think Indy hangs for a half then gets worn down late...probably doesn't cover but not that good of a betting game imo. Indy still has the best playmakers on offense by a mile and alot of pride from being a winning organization over the years.

I recommend saving your $$ and going all-in with GB/Atlanta Over 53.5 next week. It will be an easy piece of cheese just like the Pats/Bills Over was!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I heard Colts are going to start Jim Harbaugh tonight. He didn't fly back with the 49ers last night and instead Colts jet picked him up from Philly and he flew with them to Tampa and is starting for the Colts tonight!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I heard Colts are going to start Jim Harbaugh tonight. He didn't fly back with the 49ers last night and instead Colts jet picked him up from Philly and he flew with them to Tampa and is starting for the Colts tonight!
    Are you sure it's not Bert Jones?

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Peyton Manning is the QB for Colts. Im taking him and the points tonight. He may be old but he is still vg

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

tampa will have a 10 point lead or more at some point in this game, and that much is almost certain. The problem will be for them to keep said lead until the clock reads 0. double digit NFL spreads are tough to lay, but this might be the time to do it. The colts are not going to be able to move the ball, and tampa is good for 21 points at least... The colts will need to score on defense if they want to cover in this game on the road. The colts QB situation is atrocious, and if one of these scrubs gets banged up early in this game the colts will be playing a WR at the QB position haha

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

This is a good MNF game because I won't be tempted to cut off baseball to keep an eye on it. If I were going to make a play, the Colts +10 or more would be it for sure, but I think the best bet is no play tonight. I'm just not sure I trust the Colts to score enough to stay within 2 scores, and Tampa likes to let teams stay in the game. I'm on Indy and the over in pick contests where I have to make a selection on every game & side, but no real money on the line for me tonight.

cowboyfan08
    cowboyfan08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

All right jj after hours of film studying,i haven't found out much on tb's qb other than his some mixed 6'5 240lb mixed kid.they say he's from somewhere in kansas that can throw a football 75yards and run over ur ass!also done little research on tb's running back they said he will also run over ur ass and stiff arm the shit out of you if you get near him!said he knocked some kid out from boise st with right hook that was tryin to tackle him!and after watchin film thier d-line really comes after u,three of them are out on bond for tryin to kill some guy name matt ryan.after all that being said i advise u to take these mean-ass sons of bitches!!bucs-31 colts-6

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The yuckanneers shouldn't be double digits favorites against anyone, considering that they're still a team that hasn't don't jack yet.

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

If you don't know who Josh Freeman is you don't even belong on this forum!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Here is my final decision
    Thanks Men

2TEAM TEASER-TIES=LOSE
    [238] TB BUCCANEERS -4-110 (B+6)
    [238] TB BUCCANEERS u46½-115 (B+6)

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    The yuckanneers shouldn't be double digits favorites against anyone, considering that they're still a team that hasn't don't jack yet.
    except win the super bowl

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by luckythansmart View Post
    Not if you win

BTW...Great ITD* on your avatar.

(* Inner Thigh Distance)

luckythansmart
    luckythansmart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post

BTW...Great ITD* on your avatar.

(* Inner Thigh Distance)
    Thanks
    Like gambling, it takes a sharp eye to see the pot of gold
    Good luck to everyone especially to me

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Under is the best play. Colts can't score without the help of turnovers, Bucs are conservative and don't run up scores.

pretty sharp line eh LT?

luckythansmart
    luckythansmart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    shitty MNF..
    Quote Originally Posted by starfire View Post
    thinking same thing...
    Like I said...not if you make $$$
    Great game cause I made $$$

Even a cockaroach race is a great event if I make $$$ LOL
    Good luck to everyone especially to me