caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!
    caseyking2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

Question about PRO membership

Where or How do I figure out when my Pro membership expires? I don't remember when I signed up but I know its got to be getting close.
    Thanks
    Go Tigers

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

You will get a PM 30 days before its ready to expire and again 14 days before its ready to expire

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

try and search your email inbox for the email you got when your pro membership was confirmed and then just add a year.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here is the link that states all the terms surrounding this matter however, I have quoted the part you were inquiring about sir.

30 days prior to your membership expiring, an automatic PM will be sent to you reminding you that your membership will soon lapse. Notices will be sent at multiple intervals leading up to the date of your membership's expiration. If no response or action is taken by you to renew, your membership will expire at SBR's discretion once its determined you wish not to renew.

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!
    caseyking2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Here is the link that states all the terms surrounding this matter however, I have quoted the part you were inquiring about sir.
    Thanks alot for the quick answers to you all bigboydan,bobbyfk,and Domestic

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

caseyking - if you go to the top left corner of the screen, you'll see the Sports Forum dropdown box. Go to Become a Pro. When you try to click an option in there, a msg will pop up telling you you're not eligible to renew until whatever date.