BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Just wait guys. Minnesota is fixing to go OFF

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

wait guys for the last possession
    their 3rd QB is gonna come in and hit a walkoff 58 point TD
    dont ask any questions, thats how fixes are fixed dammit !!!!

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Careful guys, I think Minny is gonna flip the switch

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

58-0 with 3:24 left. When is the fix on for a 37 point play? Glad I didn't fall for this garbage post.

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!
    caseyking2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

Glad I faded. Love the fix. Robinson fixed Minnesota alright

Takethebooki
    chizzy owes me 330 pts?
    Takethebooki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

this loser sha'll never post again

Spaceviews
    Spaceviews's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yup, gave this douchebag the benefit of the doubt & got burned. It happens. I made a mistake in judgement. The
    loss stings enough with out people telling those who made the mistake of following this C#NT to "drink yellow snow" or "just quit all together" Was under the impression this forum was about US(the wagering public) against them(the book).
    I don't know maybe I got it wrong but I DO believe if we worked with each other (not the F#ck Cheeze who started this thread) we ALL could come out on top. Just a thought. Break a leg today to all.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

what kind of fix is this??????????????/

any1 that followed this dude deserved to lose, seriously

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

NLackman87
    NLackman87's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow your full of ****, you attention starved kid. I hope there wasnt a lot of people losing money cause of this guy.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I called BS two days ago and warned everyone.

Anyone who believed this douche deserved to lose.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceviews View Post
    Yup, gave this douchebag the benefit of the doubt & got burned. It happens. I made a mistake in judgement. The
    loss stings enough with out people telling those who made the mistake of following this C#NT to "drink yellow snow" or "just quit all together" Was under the impression this forum was about US(the wagering public) against them(the book).
    I don't know maybe I got it wrong but I DO believe if we worked with each other (not the F#ck Cheeze who started this thread) we ALL could come out on top. Just a thought. Break a leg today to all.
    Actually your comments are fundamentally wrong. If we all help each other bang the books to death, than there are no more books. I'd rather see you lose your money following hamburgers like this. That way you keep the books in business for the rest of us.

If everyone was a brilliant success than who'd pick up your trash every Tuesday? Who'd dig that ditch for your FIOS cable? Who'd work the drive thru at 1am when your craving a double cheeseburger? It's the principles of a free market system...Not everyone can succeed. You need to be smarter than the next guy.

Unfortunately, you just failed that test miserably by tailing this douchebag

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

wow this guy burried the forum

rwd201
    rwd201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Quote Originally Posted by iwanttowin View Post
    Following that source since 2009. Only 3 to 5 games a month in ncaaf/ncaab and hits pretty much every time. Has lost though but hits almost every time.

I used to be skeptical too at first and watched hit after hit, then I jumped on and following ever since.

just watch the game closely.

There you go
    Better luck next time
    just go all in next fixed game is sure to hit

Spaceviews
    Spaceviews's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post

Actually your comments are fundamentally wrong. If we all help each other bang the books to death, than there are no more books. I'd rather see you lose your money following hamburgers like this. That way you keep the books in business for the rest of us.

If everyone was a brilliant success than who'd pick up your trash every Tuesday? Who'd dig that ditch for your FIOS cable? Who'd work the drive thru at 1am when your craving a double cheeseburger? It's the principles of a free market system...Not everyone can succeed. You need to be smarter than the next guy.

Unfortunately, you just failed that test miserably by tailing this douchebag
    Should'nt even had said anything. You know what I meant mr perfect. Fundamentally wrong....LOL!! All I was saying was "he who has not made a mistake in judgement, let him cast the first insult."
    I got no beaf with you. Like I said I shouldnt have said a thing. Whatever..... Best of luck with your plays....

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1848

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post

In theory but in reality it does not work like that. If everyone was brilliant, all those jobs would still have to be done by brilliant people.

But yes we need all these losers to keep books alive or else no one would be able to pay winners. Mind you, most of these threads are air bets anyway.

EricZ116
    EricZ116's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had a feeling this would happen. Had a good call in the Yanks/Rays game, then would use that to get a bunch of people to follow another bogus call. Sorry for anyone who tailed this.

BroDog73
    BroDog73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bunch of crack addicts!

ThaddeusB
    ThaddeusB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135661

minnesota +20.5 or better

it freaking sucks because i already made a bet on on michigan -19.5 (-112) for $1000 earlier in the week because minnesota sucks and they are banged up and they couldn't even beat a division 2 team. But minnesota +20.5 is what they sent me today.

Just put $3500 on minnesota +20.5. I won't be making any live bets with this game since i won't be able to get on the computer till later in the evening. Going to a boat cruise bbq in the lake.

Last time these two played, michigan went to minnesota and beat them by 23 points

But hey nothing matters when they are going to let them cover.
    epic fail!

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

The fix was in alright...just not on the OP's side. I've seen a lot of epic fail on this board lately, but this one is now the frontrunner of the 2011 season. Bravo to the OP, its harder to fail this hard than it is to succeed.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

at least it was close.
    Points Awarded:

Spaceviews gave Glitch 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

iwanttowin
    iwanttowin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just letting you guys know I didn't run away. Sorry if you lost but I just posted the info that I got. Hey, I actually had bet on michigan -19.5 for $1000 before i got the info and added $3500 today on Minnesota like I said in the original post.

Somene pmed and told me that I should post these games few minutes before it starts rather than hours before because if it hangs around in the forums for thousands to view, they are not going to go through with the fix because someone would call the team officials to alert them. I don't know if thats true but makes sense.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Just letting you guys know I didn't run away. Sorry if you lost but I just posted the info that I got. Hey, I actually had bet on michigan -19.5 for $1000 before i got the info and added $3500 today on Minnesota like I said in the original post.

Somene pmed and told me that I should post these games few minutes before it starts rather than hours before because if it hangs around in the forums for thousands to view, they are not going to go through with the fix because someone would call the team officials to alert them. I don't know if thats true but makes sense.
    OK, this has to be a joke.

blue.eyed.tuna
    blue.eyed.tuna's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are all fools if you bought this ...seriously

blue.eyed.tuna
    blue.eyed.tuna's Avatar Become A Pro!

IWTW..is phillyflyer

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I cannot understand how you remain so unrelentingly upbeat about your plight?

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

denard is that you

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10014

Thanks for clearing that up. So fix was in, someone read about it on sbr, alerted FBI who let players know not to shave points. Players so scared about potential shave that they lose by 60 to make it clear they weren't shaving.

Not a single flaw in that reasoning........

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

so many clown Captain Obviouses on this forum making square posts thinking their smart for identifying a troll

yes you see the troll heres a lollipop

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    denard is that you

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good fade material.

First ... 234567 Last