VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

I will LMAO if min come back bahahahaha.

salvador_7764
    salvador_7764's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 415

38-7 ninny here they come.

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

No way they come back and cover!

Ohi0
    Ohi0's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahahaahahaha u are the worst the absolute worst I had michigan as a ten star play

Donnie Brasco
    Donnie Brasco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1150

Dont worry guys, this is how it works.....longoria will hit two bombs to cover!

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    I have to disagree with you. There's still a whole half yet to play and the kid's plays before this one were money.

If everyone who posted a bad play got banned on this forum there would be no one left.

kid claimed inside info

i wouldnt take minny +45 right now

whole half left to play

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Told everyone who would listen to take Tampa on a live bet and cash it. Everyone laughed at him and he wound up taking it to the bank.
    He got lucky as shit and it took a guy hitting .119 to hit a home run with two outs in the 9th. If you really think the game was fixed and relied on a guy hitting .119 to tie it up with two outs in the ninth then I hope you went huge on this play and his fake inside info.

It's only one bad play so far and the game isn't over yet. He also stated specifically, that sometimes, even when the fix is in, that things can go wrong and screw things up.
    He stated that to cover his ass in case his play lost. So you really think the fix was screwed up so bad Michigan is already covering a 21 point spread by 17 at the half? If so, I hope you went huge on this play.

You really think this guy has inside info to multiple games a week? You think someone that has this type of info would come here and brag about it for a week leading up to the games?

LMAO. OK.

The guy hit a lucky play and he has been begging for attention the entire week. Is as simple as that.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Why did we listen to this guy?

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by iwanttowin View Post
    Just put $3500 on Minnesota +20.5.
    So either you are betting way over your head and this bet, if it loses, officially buried you

or

your BR is $75,000 or more. In which case there are damn near infinite legal opportunities out there to make money on.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think they were using Disposables instead of Gillette Mach 3 Turbos.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

just need 4 unanswered tds for that miracle cover.

Blackroc78
    Blackroc78's Avatar Become A Pro!

iwanttowin=iwanttolose

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    He got lucky as shit and it took a guy hitting .119 to hit a home run with two outs in the 9th. If you really think the game was fixed and relied on a guy hitting .119 to tie it up with two outs in the ninth then I hope you went huge on this play and his fake inside info.

He stated that to cover his ass in case his play lost. So you really think the fix was screwed up so bad Michigan is already covering a 21 point spread by 17 at the half? If so, I hope you went huge on this play.

You really think this guy has inside info to multiple games a week? You think someone that has this type of info would come here and brag about it for a week leading up to the games?

LMAO. OK.

The guy hit a lucky play and he has been begging for attention the entire week. Is as simple as that.

Well, for starters, Dan Johnson is a pinch hitter, and pinch hitters don't always have the highest batting average but they often can win a team a game. Johnson did his job.

I don't know about any fix. I do think that fixes happen sometimes.

LMAO. OK.

I don't have a clue whether he does or not. If he doesn't then why would he bet Minnesota after he put in a bet for Michigan earlier in the week?

Maybe so, but that in itself doesn't prove that he didn't get the info. he says he got. It certainly doesn't justify him getting a ban either.

Ohi0
    Ohi0's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whoever listened to him and took minny should drink yellow snow. Wow he will never post again...

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

When is the fix suppose to kick in?

Still waiting.

What a clown.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 444

Never said I knew his life history but his plays before this were money. Told everyone who would listen to take Tampa on a live bet and cash it. Everyone laughed at him and he wound up taking it to the bank.

It's only one bad play so far and the game isn't over yet.

He also stated specifically, that sometimes, even when the fix is in, that things can go wrong and screw things up.

Calling for him to be banned because of one possible bad play is a little extreme in my view.

Time for the posters with one ID to make a call.

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ohi0 View Post
    Whoever listened to him and took minny should drink yellow snow. Wow he will never post again...

no worrys... by next week we will have PhillyFlyers posting locks

on this forum for only 4 days, made 50 posts and defending his buddy 'iwantowin'

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

any minute now.....

wait for it...
    waaaaiitt foooorrrrr iiittttt......

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sambooka View Post
    no worrys... by next week we will have PhillyFlyers posting locks

on this forum for only 4 days, made 50 posts and defending his buddy 'iwantowin'
    He's not my buddy. I don't know him, never met him. I only know him from this forum like you. I will never post a play stating it's a lock. I don't believe in any such things as locks.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers
    Well, for starters, Dan Johnson is a pinch hitter, and pinch hitters don't always have the highest batting average but they often can win a team a game. Johnson did his job.
    OMG. If you still believe this guy, you need to have your head examined.

So what if the guy was a pinch hitter. He was hitting .119. If you still think it's a possibility that this guy had inside info and the game was fixed, I don't know what else to tell you.

So you think the game was fixed and they had it come down to a guy hitting .119 having to hit a home run with two outs in the 9th just to tie it and send it into extra innings. You are clueless.

Fixed games would not rely on such luck. Give me a break.

Still waiting for this "fix" to happen. LMAO.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

That fact is this. He is nothing more than a phony. A big mouthed phony. 48-0 near the end of the 3rd quarter. He had no information at all. If anyone lost money because of his fradulent post, he should be banned. It is not the fact that he picked a loser. It is the way he made a false presentation, claiming to have inside information when he did not. If I lost money on this game based on what he said, I would turn this clown's face into hamburger meat. These lying fools need to get their worthless tails kicked. Now if he is smart, he keeps his worthless lying a** out of here. If I see him posting again, I will attack him vehimently.

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's not my buddy. I don't know him, never met him. I only know him from this forum like you. I will never post a play stating it's a lock. I don't believe in any such things as locks.

iwantowin joined SBR 9/17/11 148 posts
    PhillyFlyers joined SBR 9/27/11 50 posts

joined about the same time and posting at about the same rate

mission
    mission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

i will admit to putting one unit on this idiot... not gonna be the guy who only posts when he wins

have to remember his name in case he decides to come back and post

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Dan Johnson is not a pinch hitter. He happened to be pinch hitting in that situation. He's basically a career minor leaguer who was only on the MLB roster bc of expanded rosters. He's not even on the playoff roster now. It was pure luck.

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3462 View Post

Why did we listen to this guy?
    Why did YOU listen to this guy?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Sambooka View Post
    iwantowin joined SBR 9/17/11 148 posts
    PhillyFlyers joined SBR 9/27/11 50 posts

joined about the same time and posting at about the same rate
    every tout wannabe has a ghost army to have their back when they lose big.

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

This game didn't even have a chance of it being fixed! No fumbles or anything. Nothing but bullshit coming out of your mouth! FIXED GAME MY ASS

blue chip
    blue chip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by iwanttowin View Post
    Minnesota +20.5 or better

It freaking sucks because I already made a bet on on Michigan -19.5 (-112) for $1000 earlier in the week because Minnesota sucks and they are banged up and they couldn't even beat a division 2 team. But minnesota +20.5 is what they sent me today.

Just put $3500 on Minnesota +20.5. I won't be making any live bets with this game since I won't be able to get on the computer till later in the evening. Going to a boat cruise bbq in the lake.

Last time these two played, Michigan went to Minnesota and beat them by 23 points

But hey nothing matters when they are going to let them cover.
    My God dude you have just blown any cred you ever had if you ever had it to begin with. I was aall over Mich but keep posting and I'll anxiosly wait to FAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE you ass.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

51-0

dont u worry the fix is coming....

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

hah auto fade

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

wat r u guys talking about?
    the fix is coming !!!!!!!!
    just WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackroc78
    Blackroc78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow! Not even close! Maybe Michigan fixed it in their favor to destroy Minnesota U, so they can get another W?

thorskin
    thorskin's Avatar Become A Pro!

He'll be back tomorrow with a new name and a new theory on how to win $1000's

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Tough to cover 20.5 when you dont score a point

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-19-15 at 04:49 PM. Reason: image does not exist

First 1234567 Last