mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you happy SBR?

I'm sitting here drinking some coffee, reading the forums, I'm trying to distract myself because I have a doctor's appointment later today which I'm not looking forward to. There's a lot of negativity on the boards, guys fighting, reveling in the losses of others, and so called vets harassing the n00bs (or ghosts) with "who the fukk are you's?"," never heard of ya pal's", and "post some winners or GTFO". Then you have the weirdo sexual deviants posting about spindling man ass one minute and banging their granny the next. It's a funny place pretty surreal if you step back and look at it for a minute.

There's some good on the boards but it's overshadowed by the bad. I guess what I'm trying to say is don't let all the pettiness get inside of you because there's a bigger world out there than this little microcosm. Most of us are guilty of the bad behavior sometimes but try to have fun and be happy without it being at the expense of others boys because it's a terrible way to live. SBR forum shouldn't be an exception to the rule either. If you're not happy and end up railing on some guy because he flipped the coin the wrong way one week on some meaningless game, eats too much pie or doesn't carry the 1 on some math equation step back and work on your own problems. You'll be better off in the long run.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: str

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

What did u put in that coffee?

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah true lots of negativity on the forums.... especially from bronxer, nittany lion fan, and Ngates..... I think they are upset b/c they have small roosters

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    I'm sitting here drinking some coffee, reading the forums, I'm trying to distract myself because I have a doctor's appointment later today which I'm not looking forward to. There's a lot of negativity on the boards, guys fighting, reveling in the losses of others, and so called vets harassing the n00bs (or ghosts) with "who the fukk are you's?"," never heard of ya pal's", and "post some winners or GTFO". Then you have the weirdo sexual deviants posting about spindling man ass one minute and banging their granny the next. It's a funny place pretty surreal if you step back and look at it for a minute.

There's some good on the boards but it's overshadowed by the bad. I guess what I'm trying to say is don't let all the pettiness get inside of you because there's a bigger world out there than this little microcosm. Most of us are guilty of the bad behavior sometimes but try to have fun and be happy without it being at the expense of others boys because it's a terrible way to live. SBR forum shouldn't be an exception to the rule either. If you're not happy and end up railing on some guy because he flipped the coin the wrong way one week on some meaningless game, eats too much pie or doesn't carry the 1 on some math equation step back and work on your own problems. You'll be better off in the long run.
    hope your not getting the "finger check"

gl

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Most people who are negative in forums have been molested as children by relatives.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Most people who are negative in forums have been molested as children by relatives.
    I shudder to think what has happened to Frizzelli

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I shudder to think what has happened to Frizzelli

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Ya poor bugger

What age and which relative?

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    hope your not getting the "finger check"

gl
    I am sure its the last surgery in his sex change surgery.

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by stogies View Post
    I am sure its the last surgery in his sex change surgery.
    until he wins some more betpoints he is just gonna have to keep tucking it

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32353

Never heard of ya

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Stfu!!!!

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

i beg to differ.igone through so much shit the last ten years it would blow your mind,cancer,blood clots,lost a kidney,stroke,heart problems and on but the fact is no matter how good or bad i feel ,coming out here listening to these post actually make me feel better knowing with all this stuff people are crying about or kidding about,aint shit compared to what ive gone through and whenits all said and done will continue to fight till the end even though im going better know than i did a few years back,i will never get better but managing the way i am now.so to me this line with all the bs,and the crying and the lying and this and that is what makes me laugh every day

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go to church....

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

in the immortal words of will ferrell in semi-pro

everybody love everybody

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Good luck at the doctor. Thats never fun.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

nothing wrong with banging a granny!!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

mrmarket Are you happy SBR?

Fight!
    Fight! Fight!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Your question is now answered.

I/O

I'm overdue for the "finger test"

might as well throw in the sex change surgery afterwards as I will have lost all self respect after that...

unless it a girl Doc