I'm sitting here drinking some coffee, reading the forums, I'm trying to distract myself because I have a doctor's appointment later today which I'm not looking forward to. There's a lot of negativity on the boards, guys fighting, reveling in the losses of others, and so called vets harassing the n00bs (or ghosts) with "who the fukk are you's?"," never heard of ya pal's", and "post some winners or GTFO". Then you have the weirdo sexual deviants posting about spindling man ass one minute and banging their granny the next. It's a funny place pretty surreal if you step back and look at it for a minute.

There's some good on the boards but it's overshadowed by the bad. I guess what I'm trying to say is don't let all the pettiness get inside of you because there's a bigger world out there than this little microcosm. Most of us are guilty of the bad behavior sometimes but try to have fun and be happy without it being at the expense of others boys because it's a terrible way to live. SBR forum shouldn't be an exception to the rule either. If you're not happy and end up railing on some guy because he flipped the coin the wrong way one week on some meaningless game, eats too much pie or doesn't carry the 1 on some math equation step back and work on your own problems. You'll be better off in the long run.