SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, Grandmaster B bringing the heat

Is what he's revealing true? We need a word from the mods here.

And good suggestion from Pavy. If chat is not available for non-pros, then they need to do the same with PT.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

I was denied pro membership---sent justbet $200. to become pro---jim at jb said "no problem"---denied because i had opened earlier directly with jb website. i have accounts with all listed books that take US. players----people at justbet lied to me. lou said tough shit, you opened through wrong link.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    sbr makes no money off me since I'm not down and if I were down what difference does it make

meanwhile I can buy $500 of gift cards right now for free

so tell me where pros went wrong again

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    I was denied pro membership---sent justbet $200. to become pro---jim at jb said "no problem"---denied because i had opened earlier directly with jb website. i have accounts with all listed books that take US. players----people at justbet lied to me. lou said tough shit, you opened through wrong link.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post

that sounds harsh

if you have accounts at all books you get to picks 5 books to deposit into

why not just let him choose justbet?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

im getting nervous, i deposit 200 to be sbr pro, should be accepted by sbr today and they get rid of chat for non pros, pizza and you rarely see posts from mods nowadays.

Next thing u know i will get declined for some bogus reason. Almost as if sbr is in bad money shape. Something is going on, especially when im the one making this 1st post about it

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

This may be the greatest thread of all time.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't deposit at JustBet with JJGold's $200 dollars

puke book

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

GREAT move by the mods

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    im getting nervous, i deposit 200 to be sbr pro, should be accepted by sbr today and they get rid of chat for non pros, pizza and you rarely see posts from mods nowadays.

Next thing u know i will get declined for some bogus reason. Almost as if sbr is in bad money shape. Something is going on, especially when im the one making this 1st post about it
    Did you hear?

There there's a 250 lb weight restriction now being enforced

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
    GREAT move by the mods
    I just found long lost video of your relative...Raymond is his name

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
    GREAT move by the mods

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

SBR's live chat was pretty pointless. I popped in there once or twice and every time, it was the same nonsense from the same sex-starved posters. Lot's of dick talk. SBR is just putting feelers out to see what lines can be drawn to give SBR Pro added privileges, possibly drum up some more Pros and increase renewals...thus creating added value, without, at the same time, losing general traffic to competitors. This is the equivalent to a pawn being taken, which comes across to the majority as an acceptable loss. With that being said, once SBR finds out that making the live chat SBR Pro only won't have much effect on the scheme of things, they'll be back to the drawing board.

What I strongly recommend to increase revenues, retention, and create a strong perception that becoming a pro is REAL value, is not to take away any of the current user privileges, but rather, to add value to the SBR pro's memberships. Namely, what if SBR created a loyalty program, in which continual renewal of SBR Pro memberships led to additional value, perks, etc.? The right added value could increase retention, increase new PRO memberships, and avoid creating negative vibes against savvier posters, who see through the smoke screen of the current moves.
    Points Awarded:

Cap dat 4ss gave High3rEl3m3nt 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

caldon gave High3rEl3m3nt 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Glitch

unluckysob

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    I wouldn't deposit at JustBet with JJGold's $200 dollars

puke book
    Only book I had not deposited with ---rather sent $200. to 5ds---denied pro status because I did not open account through SBR link.---wasted $200.---people at justbet lied to me, said they would take care of pro status.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

this might grandmasters biggest burial and biggest burial at sbr

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    SBR's live chat was pretty pointless. I popped in there once or twice and every time, it was the same nonsense from the same sex-starved posters. Lot's of dick talk. SBR is just putting feelers out to see what lines can be drawn to give SBR Pro added privileges, possibly drum up some more Pros and increase renewals...thus creating added value, without, at the same time, losing general traffic to competitors. This is the equivalent to a pawn being taken, which comes across to the majority as an acceptable loss. With that being said, once SBR finds out that making the live chat SBR Pro only won't have much effect on the scheme of things, they'll be back to the drawing board.

What I strongly recommend to increase revenues, retention, and create a strong perception that becoming a pro is REAL value, is not to take away any of the current user privileges, but rather, to add value to the SBR pro's memberships. Namely, what if SBR created a loyalty program, in which continual renewal of SBR Pro memberships led to additional value, perks, etc.? The right added value could increase retention, increase new PRO memberships, and avoid creating negative vibes against savvier posters, who see through the smoke screen of the current moves.
    could you post the names of these posters please

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    Grandmaster B will be retired forever in 48 hours

I feel like Ric Flair right now

Last edited by Grandmaster B; 09-29-11 at 04:39 PM.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Warrior did you deposit to have funds to gamble with or purely to get pro status here?

I lean towards the second option.

unluckysob

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

What book did you send to?---hope you opened account through SBR link.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

nothing gets me going like a public burial

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    It's like a boneyard in here. He's ruthless.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Non Pros do not worry about getting banned and when they do they simply re register and be as disruptive as they want, that's a problem. Or was a problem.
    Last edited by SBR_John; 09-29-11 at 04:47 PM.

High3rEl3m3nt

SBR John,

Honestly, will eliminating non pros live chat privileges amend this issue? Obviously, the move has other motives, especially as very few people utilized the live chat...comparatively speaking to the 100s that prefer to disrupt on the forum on a regular basis. This all comes down to dollars and cents/sense. It's a good feeler...really encourage you to mull over my above post...I think SBR makes more money that route in the long run.

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Non Pros do not worried about getting banned and when they do they simply re register and be as disruptive as they want, that's a problem. Or was a problem.
    a few pros in this thread paid for your wife's trip to the day spa?

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    SBR Chat is for major league posters only (SBR PRO).

Besides, reckon the chat regulars would prefer to hear the game opinions of an actual player, not someone who can't scrounge $200 together to go Pro. On a serious note, it also keeps the droves of ghosts/undesirables from potentially scamming SBR members.

wow can't wait till Van-dildo's Pro status expires then we all win

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Non Pros do not worry about getting banned and when they do they simply re register and be as disruptive as they want, that's a problem. Or was a problem.
    Wouldn't it just be easier to put a restriction on accounts that requires you to be a member for 90 days and/or have at least 200 posts before you can join chat? (or whatever number of days/posts is deemed fair)

Seems like the most logical thing to me.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    SBR John,

Honestly, will eliminating non pros live chat privileges amend this issue? Obviously, the move has other motives, especially as very few people utilized the live chat...comparatively speaking to the 100s that prefer to disrupt on the forum on a regular basis. This all comes down to dollars and cents/sense. It's a good feeler...really encourage you to mull over my above post...I think SBR makes more money that route in the long run.
    Uh no..

Its just a feature that we decided to offer only to Pros because it will self manage itself better.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    wow can't wait till Van-dildo's Pro status expires then we all win
    sugar daddy jj will pay his way to be pro

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    Wow, Grandmaster B bringing the heat

Is what he's revealing true? We need a word from the mods here.

And good suggestion from Pavy. If chat is not available for non-pros, then they need to do the same with PT.
    My point is PT is like Chat only threads stay here permanently until they move to page 2 and get buried. So if non-pros can't use Chat then why would they be able to use Players Talk?

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

cause chat doesnt increase traffic

High3rEl3m3nt

SBR John,

If this was an issue about cleaning up disruptive behavior, wouldn't it be more prudent to delete racist threads and IP ban posters who attack other posters? Or is this a response to the recent bookie operations that were working SBR? I can understand if that's the case, but the original statement made it sound like the move was to avert disruptive behavior, which would be ironic, because the majority of posters are exposed to racist threads/ posts, as well as posters attacking other posters. Look at Goldengreek's thread, SJ's old thread, and the list goes on...

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Where do you access a CHAT feature here?

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Any forum admin with half a brain knows you would implement a minimum post count/and or registration period before you would completely restrict access to a feature of the site for new members.

Look around the internet pal. Get educated!
    Last edited by spankie; 09-29-11 at 05:06 PM.

azimm11
    azimm11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1757

Buried boys

WvGambler

People wanting this thread to disappear.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

Welcome to the Pros!

Best of luck this season.

Best regards,
    Lou

First 123456 ... Last