JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    Oakland ml
    That would only be good if Oakland can score more before 1st half is over because just like the Patriots, they lost to the Bills in the 2nd half.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26581

this raider team doesnt quit like the teams of the past few years i can see the pats winning by 10 and the raiders back door it in dont like the ne def so no play for me

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Some of you people read way to much into this shit with all your bullshit blah blah about beating vegas and the books and staying away from those "square" plays think your the ultimate badass handicapper. their square plays for a reason Patriots coming off a loss like that last week where Brady threw 4 picks and they totally blew it and you dont think their going to go into Oakland and expose the raiders up and down the field. The raiders just beat the Jets, and that will be the best team they beat all year and that was an upset everyone saw coming because the Jets are horrible going out west and it wasnt a stretch. But this is so stop reading so much shit into games like these. You really expect the oakland raiders to beat back to back afc east teams in the jets and the patriots?Bellecheck and Brady pride themselves on beating teams like the Oakland Raiders.
    Last edited by beg154860; 09-29-11 at 09:48 PM.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

what will happen when the Pats are up 24-10 with 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter and Oakland has no choice but to throw the ball with Campbell? Campbell sucks, and the Bills were able to get back into the game after being down because Fitzpatrick was able to throw the ball. McFadden won't do much damage if OAK is down the whole game.

I wouldn't bet against Brady. 3 of his 4 interceptions were tipped balls...

If you think that's gonna happen again...well good luck. there are way better ml's than oakland ml

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

campbell sure moved the ball up and down against the bills didnt he?

Oakland Passing
    C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT NFL RATING
    J. Campbell 23/33 323 9.8 2 1 108.5

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

So go all in on the Raiders ML

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    campbell sure moved the ball up and down against the bills didnt he?

Oakland Passing
    C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT NFL RATING
    J. Campbell 23/33 323 9.8 2 1 108.5
    yeah he did. i don't trust him, and when you bet against brady you have to cross your fingers and sweat it out everytime. you'll be bitching at the tv for 3 hours and then when you lose say, why the fuk did i pick this spot to bet against brady. i should have waited for a better opponent

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

bill belichick will outcoach whats his name..pats take this..pats are too superior intellectually...brady is no dummy...add in the fact that they are coming of a loss.. i dont see how you cant take the pats in this one.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

im a raider fan and im laying off of the game but i can see the pats up by 10 and the raiders coming through the back door pats def isnt strong this year imo and the raiders dont quit perfect ex down 4 to the bills with under 30 sec left and they almost scored a td for the win hugh jackson wont let them quit and i also think the black hole will be pumped up for this game

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Both teams don't give me confidence right now but if I had to I would take OAK and the points.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

blackhole haha

you couldnt tell me the last time Raiders sold out a game in that joke stadium

Tom and Bill focused with urgency to win after losing division lead, win by DD

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    what will happen when the Pats are up 24-10 with 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter and Oakland has no choice but to throw the ball with Campbell? Campbell sucks, and the Bills were able to get back into the game after being down because Fitzpatrick was able to throw the ball. McFadden won't do much damage if OAK is down the whole game.

I wouldn't bet against Brady. 3 of his 4 interceptions were tipped balls...

If you think that's gonna happen again...well good luck. there are way better ml's than oakland ml
    That won't happen because the Patriots will not stop D-Mac the whole time and have enough speedsters on the outside to give the Pats secondary fits. I believe that you are also underrating Jason Campbell who is good enough with a very strong running game on his side......You think the Pats will hold the Raiders to only 10 points late in the game? That is a joke.......The Raiders scored 34 against the Jets, and the Jets defense is infinitely better than the Pats......To look at this game like that is very short-sighted....Pats rank dead last in the league yardage-wise and are near the bottom,points wise

"They can't stop a nosebleed!"
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 09-30-11 at 12:28 AM.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    if you're scared then don't play it.. as simple as that.. there's so many games on the board..
    Excellent advice

Jay2k1civic
    Jay2k1civic's Avatar Become A Pro!

why not just do a 4 game teaser... that puts pats at +8 ....i had the jets at plus 9 and i lost by a point.....HOWEVER like everyone says PATS r coming off a LOSS....so +8 with over at 43.... in dallas no austin miles means take the lions at +13 and than find another team....giants at +10.5..miami is at +19.... Its really not that easy....i lost my teaser last week because of the jets.... But i still love teasers!

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pats should cover this spread easily. It may take them scoring 60+pt's to do so but they will cover. Brady does not throw 4int's this week and the Raiders D isn't as good as the Bills. Woodpecker is gonna run wild on this Raiders D and Ocho Cinco finally will go over the 100 yard mark and catch 2 TD's. Back the Pats for free cash

Jason Campbell is at best a very average QB. THis will allow Belicheck to load up the box and not stop but limit what D-fad can do. Actually Jason Campbell just sucks

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Raiders are so undisciplined that they will give the Pats plenty of extra chances

The Jets are an undisciplined mess as well so it didnt hurt them last week

It will this week

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

For all of you who say Belichick is better, blah, blah... they've got a divisional home game the week after with the Jets.

Perfect let-down situation.

I'm calling it now, I think Patriots will be the biggest mooses of the year.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Raiders coach not necessary when you will have McFadden making Pats D look like swiss cheese. Brady throws an interception or 2 and Raiders will pull out a win.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I favored the Raiders and the points earlier in the week. Later in the week? I'm not so sure. Finally caught up on tape work on the Raiders. This is going to be an interesting ball game. Oakland's offense is weird. It's effective. It's creative. It also sets up explosive big time plays. This is a huge problem for the Pats D. If Oakland can run the ball with any success early, all the pressure will be on Brady to be perfect - and he very well might have to be.

Oakland might struggle with getting pressure on Brady consistently. I think that's a given at this point. Brady gets the ball out quick, in general. Oakland doesn't have much of a secondary. Matt Giordano? Really? I can't believe he hasn't been cut. Terrible safety... Oakland is in trouble in the secondary. That's their biggest issue right now. Now that I've talked junk about them, they're guarenteed 200 picks.
    I think it's going to be another race to see who can stay in front the longest. Both offenses move the ball methodically down the field, but via different means. I normally do NOT like playing big overs, but this game could get into high 20s/early 30s per team without much problem, unless of course, NE gets it's crap together (not likely) on D. I agree with the post who mentioned previously that the over is the superior play. I have to agree in this spot...
    But something about the Pats losin 2 in a row. Even in Oakland? Man, I need to look at a couple more things. This is a tough one.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    blackhole haha

you couldnt tell me the last time Raiders sold out a game in that joke stadium

Tom and Bill focused with urgency to win after losing division lead, win by DD
    i could swear it was sold out last weekend

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I read comments in this thread, and it makes me feel depressed that SBR is where I go to fulfill my sports talk needs.

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen
    MysteryMung's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was scared, but still took it.

Pats -3 @ -135

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6746

books want you to be scared to take that f\*g Brady after the big loss to the bills...

...so I will definitely have the Pats in some parlays this weekend. fukk the Pats

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by beg154860 View Post
    Some of you people read way to much into this shit with all your bullshit blah blah about beating vegas and the books and staying away from those "square" plays think your the ultimate badass handicapper. their square plays for a reason Patriots coming off a loss like that last week where Brady threw 4 picks and they totally blew it and you dont think their going to go into Oakland and expose the raiders up and down the field. The raiders just beat the Jets, and that will be the best team they beat all year and that was an upset everyone saw coming because the Jets are horrible going out west and it wasnt a stretch. But this is so stop reading so much shit into games like these. You really expect the oakland raiders to beat back to back afc east teams in the jets and the patriots?Bellecheck and Brady pride themselves on beating teams like the Oakland Raiders.

raiders scored 34 points and destroyed a very good jets defense last week

the jets have a 50 times better defense than the patriots, so that's a very scary sight if you're a pats backer IMO. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the patriots lose this game like 38-34 (kinda like they did last week)

I think brady is gonna have to play close to a perfect game this week to win this game because his defense is not gonna get that many stops

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Brahma, whats your pick here, pal?
    Come on, we need a pick!

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Since 2000 the Pats off a loss are:

35-14 SU
    31-18 ATS

They are a good team off a loss and don't typically lose two games in a row. I will add that they are 8-2 SU and ATS in B2B road games situations like this as well.

If one can say anything this week it would be the travel, but I don't think it matters all that much as far as winning, but covering is another question. The Raiders are much improved and people are slowly starting to catch on so I don't expect a blow out and this line is holding steady with 73% on the pats. I think the Pats are a great teaser play this week as opposed to playing ATS.
    Last edited by ManBearPig; 10-01-11 at 10:03 PM.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Line -6 now and will approach 7 by afternoon tomorrow with Joe, blow, schmoe, crow, and zo taking them between now and then. And of course teaser action will be hot and heavy all day long. Good luck!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I took them

Tomorrow we found out if they are a fraud or not

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1399

any updated injury reports?

Ohi0
    Ohi0's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tom brady"s hair will in this game not his arm patriots 31-17

MarkDee
    MarkDee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

first half over. done

mission
    mission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

im scared to bet this one other than the over 55 and a tease... dont think Pats can lose this one just dont want to give up -6 now (at bodog, i know i know)

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

I tell you what, I am a little apprehensive. I was thrilled to see the Bills win last week because I was thinking that I would pound the snot out of NE in this spot following a loss. But the more I think about it the more reluctant I become. Their D is already pathetic and now they will be missing a couple of CBs (who blow chunks so it might not make that much of a difference). I'm probably going to wait until right before game time before making a play. I am confident the Pats will score the ball so I will either take them or the over, but I doubt I will go as big as I envisioned.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by Jive View Post
    I tell you what, I am a little apprehensive. I was thrilled to see the Bills win last week because I was thinking that I would pound the snot out of NE in this spot following a loss. But the more I think about it the more reluctant I become. Their D is already pathetic and now they will be missing a couple of CBs (who blow chunks so it might not make that much of a difference). I'm probably going to wait until right before game time before making a play. I am confident the Pats will score the ball so I will either take them or the over, but I doubt I will go as big as I envisioned.
    The 2 CBs they will be missing are actually pretty good. Bodden is rusty after missing all of last year, but he's the alot corner anyway. Dowling has been their best guy in the secondary so far this year, and is a tremendous talent. It really hurts missing him, because like I said, he's been pretty damn good so far.

Just clarifying that I agree though, Pats are a tough play this week.

Cover4
    Cover4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Look all you guys who are scared just READ my post, A showdown in Oakland NFL , you'll change your mind. Pats win this won, you need explaining , read the post.

First 123 Last