BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Junior Brown,is this guy the greatest guitar player bar none?Anyone here see him?

Why the guy isn't the most famous musician is beyond my comprehension.He made himself the double neck steel and electric guitar and he can play everything from heavy metal to traditionalk country and everything in between.Pitchers get the reputation of throwing filthy curves.Brown in that good respect can play a filthy guitar that no one can duplicate.He's got a hot babe of a wife that backs him up on rhythm guitar too.

Anyone here ever see him perform?Am I right on this one?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Would be hard to top SRV

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Never heard of ya pal

Hendrix
    Clapton
    SRV
    Jimmy Page

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    Why the guy isn't the most famous musician is beyond my comprehension.He made himself the double neck steel and electric guitar and he can play everything from heavy metal to traditionalk country and everything in between.Pitchers get the reputation of throwing filthy curves.Brown in that good respect can play a filthy guitar that no one can duplicate.He's got a hot babe of a wife that backs him up on rhythm guitar too.

Anyone here ever see him perform?Am I right on this one?
    Junior is friggin' amazing that's for sure. I worked live music venues for awhile some years back and have seen him many times and met him a few times as well. Despite how he looks and that he's a bonafide freak, he can play the hell out of that guit-steel. The guit-steels are named Big Red and Ol' Yellar btw. There's some crazy stories floating around about him from back in the day Yeah, you're right about him being able to play just about anything, don't forget his surf and Hawaiian steel guitar stuff. If you like great guitar music, he's definitely worth every penny to check out live.