Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whats the most illegal thing you have ever done for an adrenaline rush?

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Drove my car 115 on the freeway to see how fast it would go.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shot some heroin

Ice House

heroin really? i heard once you try it ... there is no turning back

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ice house is a fed..

Ice House

a federali? nah i ain't mexican

Richkas

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    heroin really? i heard once you try it ... there is no turning back

there was for me....I didnt like lying on the floor for a hour comatose

Ice House

oh word...

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Used to bring back 20 birds from SD to SB for years in my trunk.. very nervous drive but a hell of a rush.....

Ice House

when you say birds? is that code for drugs? lol

Richkas

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Used to bring back 20 birds from SD to SB for years in my trunk.. very nervous drive but a hell of a rush.....

I'll say a nervous drive

jkilla990
    jkilla990's Avatar Become A Pro!

sex in public, smoking weed in various hot spots and running from the cops when they show up ( this was before weed was decriminalized in MA)

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

when you say birds? is that code for drugs? lol

Obvious DEA Agent ^

Ice House

yeah thats what I am Ricki

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    there was for me....I didnt like lying on the floor for a hour comatose

A great feeling in my eyes

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

We used to terrorize the neighborhood in highschool with firecrackers and drano bombs. One of the 'bombs' failed to blow up one night and the people called the police, who sent the bomb squad. We made the front page of the paper for that one, saved the article and officially retired. A short time later my friends and I discovered beer and herb, so that became our outlet for the better part of the next 10 years.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Coke
    Hookers

Pulled a gun also on a guy and it felt great making him sweat.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    jesus christ that was your son you fuk

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Back in college some of us would "Ride the Bridge". The school was in Galveston and there was a drawbridge that connected Galveston to Pelican Island where the school was. I only did it once, but went with a couple friends that had done it a couple times before. We went out at night climbed the steel beams under the bridge and climbed out to where the drawbridge part is, the part that goes up when it opens. We find some beams where you can kinda snug yourself between and kinda lying down almost flat and have a firm place to set your feet. Once you're in place you wait for a boat to come. Not sure how long we waited, maybe 45 minutes or so and then the siren goes off. I dang near shat myself when it went off, the siren keeps going off and then the machinery starts turning. It felt like the end of the world, the noise and vibration were insane, I was screaming but couldn't even hear myself. When it actually started to move, I said prayers and made promises let me get out of this alive, I had a death grip on that beam. We only went about a third of the way out, but we were plenty high off the water, I thought I was going to lose my grip when it stopped and was fully opened. When it's fully opened you're just about standing straight up and down, I opened my eyes a little and tried to look around but honestly I was afraid to move. The bridge is only open a few minutes, but it seemed like hours. Then the whole thing starts all over again when it starts to close. By the time it was all over the alcohol had worn off, the bravery was gone and I was shaking, took us forever to climb out and off the bridge. My buddies tried telling me it gets easier the next time you do it and when you get to the top you'll look around more. I told them there wasn't gonna be a next time.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

i always have wanted to do that

i bet the rush is like no other.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

killed a man..

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Mescaline

harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    Back in college some of us would "Ride the Bridge". The school was in Galveston and there was a drawbridge that connected Galveston to Pelican Island where the school was. I only did it once, but went with a couple friends that had done it a couple times before. We went out at night climbed the steel beams under the bridge and climbed out to where the drawbridge part is, the part that goes up when it opens. We find some beams where you can kinda snug yourself between and kinda lying down almost flat and have a firm place to set your feet. Once you're in place you wait for a boat to come. Not sure how long we waited, maybe 45 minutes or so and then the siren goes off. I dang near shat myself when it went off, the siren keeps going off and then the machinery starts turning. It felt like the end of the world, the noise and vibration were insane, I was screaming but couldn't even hear myself. When it actually started to move, I said prayers and made promises let me get out of this alive, I had a death grip on that beam. We only went about a third of the way out, but we were plenty high off the water, I thought I was going to lose my grip when it stopped and was fully opened. When it's fully opened you're just about standing straight up and down, I opened my eyes a little and tried to look around but honestly I was afraid to move. The bridge is only open a few minutes, but it seemed like hours. Then the whole thing starts all over again when it starts to close. By the time it was all over the alcohol had worn off, the bravery was gone and I was shaking, took us forever to climb out and off the bridge. My buddies tried telling me it gets easier the next time you do it and when you get to the top you'll look around more. I told them there wasn't gonna be a next time.

Stupid ass Aggies!

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Broke into a bunch of houses and businesses when i was younger. Made mad loot selling stolen shit. The risk outweighs the reward though

Ice House

Thd bridge story is awesome. why didnt u jump off the bridge when u thought u were going to fall?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    jesus christ that was your son you fuk
    No that was recent, I never saw him again
    He is scared shit to come on my land

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Thd bridge story is awesome. why didnt u jump off the bridge when u thought u were going to fall?
    lol, What stopped me from jumping? The fear of death mostly. We were in the middle of the bridge beam structure not hanging off the sides, so immediately below me is more steel beams until until the bottom edge of the drawbridge then a bunch of air until the water. Even if I moved to the edge to clear the beams, we're good 80+ feet above the water and of course there's the ship itself. If the fall to the water didn't kill me, landing on a deck or landing in the water and getting hit by the ship would.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Drove my car 115 on the freeway to see how fast it would go.
    I did 90 down local streets being chased by cops.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    Broke into a bunch of houses and businesses when i was younger. Made mad loot selling stolen shit. The risk outweighs the reward though
    Hard to believe Detroit is such a shithole city.

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    hard to believe you don't get a lot of respect around here!

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

I grew up in the country, surrounded by farms. It was never a big deal to drive around town in farm trucks underage. Also underage drinking was socially acceptable as long as you played hockey. Did a lot of stupid crazy shit growing up, the one that sticks out the most is stealing an old john deer tractor after drinking a bunch of jamison, driving to the middle of a farmers bean field, lighting it on fire then getting the **** out of there. Was pretty awkward seeing the obvious disgust on that farmers face the next morning at church knowing I was the cause of it.

Bunch of other dumb shit too, once 3 of us drove 2 snowmobiles out to a lake in the middle of winter. There was no winter road maintenance so people couldn't access their cottages. We broke into a cottage and watched an old James Bond VHS, half way through the movie the owner showed up and me and the other guy got the **** out of there on our sleds, leaving our 3rd friend behind, he got in shit!

Was in a crazy car accident too, we all should've died but somehow all survived, car rolled like 4 times comletely crushing the roof, I was in the back seat with no seat belt on rolling a joint when driver lost control, car came to a rest upside down and we all crawled out the back windshield, roof of the car was completely flush with the top of the doors.

HAH, me and friends ate 3.5 grams of mushrooms each and raced tractors through a field with like 3-4 feet of snow covering the entire field. Was so fun until we got a tractor stuck way the f\*\*k back in the middle of no where. Had to radio my friends parents to come find us and help get the tractor unstuck.

Good times!
    Last edited by crjohnson32; 09-27-11 at 01:35 PM.

Ice House

hahaahahah keep the stories coming... JJ I know you have done something crazier than bang a trany prostitute c'mon man.... who did u put at gun point?

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

stole my moms car and didn't fill up the tank when i returned it! muahhhh!!

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Waiting for someone to say "a minor."

flyingillini

Any Lady Boy stories??????

12 Last