NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Two SOLID 5 Dimes prop Bets To Wager on for MNF -Redskins vs. Cowboys

So you look at the spread and totals and decide that there isn't much to really wager on tonight as far as the Cowboys-Skins game goes. Well 5 dimes has some good prop bets to look into for this game and there were two that seemed very likely to hit. I bet $80 and $110 on each respectively.

Prop Bet #1: Kevin Ogletree -O/U 2.5 receptions (-155) for Over/ (+125) Under

I definitely wagered the OVER here. Ogletree had two receptions in week 1 and 2two more in week 2. No Miles Austin tonight means more receptions to go around for the other Cowboy receivers. Ogletree should have 4-5 receptions by the end of the night.

Prop Bet #2: Dez Bryant pass receptions -O/U 4 - Over 4 (-120) /Under 4 (-110)

Again, no Miles Austin tonight and Dez missed week 2 already....means Bryant explodes tonight on Monday Night football. Expect him and Wittne to have 6-8 receptions each AT LEAST.....and maybe even 1-2 TD's. OVER 4 at (-120) is a lay up right here.

As always, BOL to all and let's stick it to the man prop bet style tonight!

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Makes sense. Seems like you're expecting a shootout, why not play the over as well?

I'm going to be very careful with this game and may pass all together. No idea how Romo is going to play and if he gets hurt, Kitna is just terrible.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Makes sense. Seems like you're expecting a shootout, why not play the over as well?

I'm going to be very careful with this game and may pass all together. No idea how Romo is going to play and if he gets hurt, Kitna is just terrible.

Or a 28-10 Cowboys blowout. Notice I didn't touch any Redskin props.

Personally I am staying away from spread or O/U score bets for tonight's game.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

30 cent lines

why not just donate that money to charity?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Is Austin definitely out? Though I heard him practicing but no word on active/inactive yet but just now getting home to start looking it over.

NYSportsGuy210

So close....it's games like this why I am glad not to be betting the spread.

Thank you Ogletree and worst I can do with Dez right now is push.

NYSportsGuy210

A win and a push....I'll take that on a night where Hellen Keller could have snapped the ball better to Romo outta the shotgun.