pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

And what win was "impressive" by Wisconsin? They beat the two worst teams in the FBS and beat an FCS team. You guys realize that Nebraska has 50 guys who play defense in the NFL right now, do you?

Fresno St, Washington and Wyoming are much tougher opponents than UNLV, Oregon St and Northern Illinois.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Gotta like Nebraska to cover in this spot.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Huskers. All in.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I think people taking Nebraska here are crazy

Nebraska's defense has just been horrible so far this year. 38 Points given up against Washington at home after giving up 29 against fresno???

Russ Wilson and the seemingly endless list of running backs at Wisconsin might score 60 in this game

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    And what win was "impressive" by Wisconsin? They beat the two worst teams in the FBS and beat an FCS team. You guys realize that Nebraska has 50 guys who play defense in the NFL right now, do you?

Fresno St, Washington and Wyoming are much tougher opponents than UNLV, Oregon St and Northern Illinois.

You can't deny that Nebraska's defense has just looked awful so far this year, 420 yards and 38 points given up to Washington at home

Wisconsin, with Russell Wilson's athletic/deep ball abilities, is a legit top 5 offense in the nation. I don't know how Nebraska is gonna hold wisconsin under 50. And I know wisconsin hasn't beaten anybody this year, but look at their offensive results from last year and this is the same team with a much more explosive playmaker at the QB position

Im probably not gonna play this game though, 10 points is way too much for a matchup with such high ranked teams and nebraska hasn't been blown out in a long while
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 09-26-11 at 11:48 PM.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    As you were with the Colts and the Bills and the over in the Arky/Bama game.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nebraska's defense has just been horrible so far this year. 38 Points given up against Washington at home after giving up 29 against fresno???

Russ Wilson and the seemingly endless list of running backs at Wisconsin might score 60 in this game
    Go crawl back under your rock (no pun intended) and stop mushing my Badgers.

brahmabull117

I'm baffled by this line though

how the hell can a matchup with 2 teams that are 1 rank away from each other be 10 points??

I thought this game would come out with wisconsin being 4 point favorites... wtf???

skers11
    skers11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

I'm baffled by this line though

how the hell can a matchup with 2 teams that are 1 rank away from each other be 10 points??

I thought this game would come out with wisconsin being 4 point favorites... wtf???
    the books want the money split on this game

they opened the line at -7 and everyone 75% bet wisconsin when they moved the line to 9,5-10.5 its now 58% on wisconsin.

This line is inflated it means nothing, nu + 9 or even 9.5 10 is a no brainer

and depending where they put the total at it goes over

skers11

as a homer even if nebraska loses idc cuz that means we a lock to win the rematch in the big 10 title

the only other team nu could possibly lose to is at michigan

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by skers11 View Post
    the books want the money split on this game they opened the line at -7 and everyone 75% bet wisconsin when they moved the line to 9,5-10.5 its now 58% on wisconsin. This line is inflated it means nothing, nu + 9 or even 9.5 10 is a no brainer and depending where they put the total at it goes over

what's going on with your defense?? Your guys have been awful on that side of the ball so far

scary proposition if you're a NU backer on the road against a phenomenal Wisconsin offense

skers11

blah blah blah defense

this this is nu 1st game with all 3 preseason all americans playing at once

how is wisconsin gonna stop nu on an offense off to there best start since 95
    Last edited by skers11; 09-27-11 at 12:23 AM. Reason: mistype

skers11

what's going on with your defense?? Your guys have been awful on that side of the ball so far

scary proposition if you're a NU backer on the road against a phenomenal Wisconsin offense
    where was ur d when unlv was gouging u with the power run game for the backdoor cover. Wiskys ops are 5-15 and nu has already played 2 bowl teams

brahmabull117

blah blah blah defense this this is nu 1st game with all 3 preseason all americans playing at once how is wisconsin gonna stop nu on an offense off to there best start since 95

Wisconsin Offense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nebraska offense

taylor martinez is terrible, his numbers against good defenses last year were just miserable (horrible numbers against texas anm, texas and OU) and nebraska averaged about 14 points per game in those games

wisconsin is a very good and underrated defense and they will stop a 1 dimensional nebraska attack. I don't think Nebraska has a chance in hell of scoring more than 14-28 points in this game. The question here is how good is Nebraska's defense??

if they can bottle up a very good wisky offense, they got a good shot to cover. If wisconsin scores 35+ points in this game, I think you got less than a 10% chance of covering because Nebraska's offense is not good enough to score 25+ points consistently on the road against a good wisconsin defense

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

You can't deny that Nebraska's defense has just looked awful so far this year, 420 yards and 38 points given up to Washington at home

Wisconsin, with Russell Wilson's athletic/deep ball abilities, is a legit top 5 offense in the nation. I don't know how Nebraska is gonna hold wisconsin under 50. And I know wisconsin hasn't beaten anybody this year, but look at their offensive results from last year and this is the same team with a much more explosive playmaker at the QB position

Im probably not gonna play this game though, 10 points is way too much for a matchup with such high ranked teams and nebraska hasn't been blown out in a long while

Thanks for the insight retard.

YOU ARE THE WORST CAPPER ON THIS ******* SITE.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Wisconsin Offense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nebraska offense

taylor martinez is terrible, his numbers against good defenses last year were just miserable (horrible numbers against texas anm, texas and OU) and nebraska averaged about 14 points per game in those games

wisconsin is a very good and underrated defense and they will stop a 1 dimensional nebraska attack. I don't think Nebraska has a chance in hell of scoring more than 14-28 points in this game. The question here is how good is Nebraska's defense??

if they can bottle up a very good wisky offense, they got a good shot to cover. If wisconsin scores 35+ points in this game, I think you got less than a 10% chance of covering because Nebraska's offense is not good enough to score 25+ points consistently on the road against a good wisconsin defense
    Are you seriously just trolling or are you really this stupid?

I really want to know.

skers11

taylor martinez def sucks

he was a freshman brought into the heisman convo he sux

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    Are you seriously just trolling or are you really this stupid? I really want to know.

lol @ people who believe in Taylor Martinez. Nebraska's results against good and athletic defenses last year

13 points against Texas
    9 Points against Texas A & M
    20 points against OU

Wisconsin's defense is about the same quality as the 3 teams above

brahmabull117

taylor martinez def sucks

he was a freshman brought into the heisman convo he sux

then how are you guys gonna produce points against a very good Wisconsin defense on the road???

skers11

dude bet wisconsin -10 dumbass, ml is one thing but fukkin minus 10 and u wisconsin backers bet it... based on playing nobody

skers11

ur d dont have the speed to cover martinez burkhead abdullah turner heard and green

skers11

public is on wisky -10 how stupid can u be

skers11

lol @ people who believe in Taylor Martinez. Nebraska's results against good and athletic defenses last year

13 points against Texas
    9 Points against Texas A & M
    20 points against OU

Wisconsin's defense is about the same quality as the 3 teams above
    u r fukkin stupid unlv put up just as many and shoulda more if not for tos

the almighty ou we was up on them 17-0 in big 12 ship and the refs gave us no chance

am was a fix just do ur research

texas was too over hyped and i believe they were +10 on the road just like the nu wisky game this year

brahmabull117

dude bet wisconsin -10 dumbass, ml is one thing but fukkin minus 10 and u wisconsin backers bet it... based on playing nobody

no play for me here. 10 Points here is a very inflated line, but I'm not crazy enough to bet against Wisconsin

skers11

just lose your money im sick of helpin you dead beats

nebraska goes over 30 pts covers the spread game goes over and nu might win out right

im out peace

skers11

no play for me here. 10 Points here is a very inflated line, but I'm not crazy enough to bet against Wisconsin
    put ur money where ur mouth is chicken

Mr. Doughnut
    Mr. Doughnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

put ur money where ur mouth is chicken
    ^ Agreed

Talk is cheap brahmabiatch

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

I think the non confernce def/off playbook has been thrown away. Wisc has not seen the speed on def. that Neb. has. This line should be 3.5 to 4.5. Take the 10

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ever take a road team @ Wisconsin? It sux. You think you have a chance, then the fourth quarter hits and they all start jumping around and the badgers run away with it. Should we make anything of their poor rushing D versus a terrible Unlv team ?

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wisconsin Offense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nebraska offense

You do realize that Martinez was like at 50% or less against Texas A&M and Oklahoma right? He could hardly stand on his left foot...

I will be the first to tell you that he is not a good passer but neither was Tommie Frazier (under 50% comp for his career) yet that Nebraska team of 1995 was probably the best college football team in the last 40 years...

If Nebraska scores 24 pts or more...they will cover the 10

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    And what win was "impressive" by Wisconsin? They beat the two worst teams in the FBS and beat an FCS team. You guys realize that Nebraska has 50 guys who play defense in the NFL right now, do you? Fresno St, Washington and Wyoming are much tougher opponents than UNLV, Oregon St and Northern Illinois.

DO you really gamble?

Jesus H.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brahmabull just mushed my team, fantastic.

Thank god I wasn't betting this game.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

I started a little fight here, lol. Good! We all have our opinions guys, I think NEB could be a very good play some of you don't that is great. However, the line has dropped 1.5 points so far. IMO it is getting closer to what I think is a more valid line. If NEB wins this game outright I will bust some serious balls in this thread.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Nebraska looking great so far.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    NU wins. easy. I hope all you Wisc backers lose your roosters.

First 123 Last