View Poll Results: What spread was worst? Chargers or Steelers?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chargers -15

14 70.00%
  • Steerlers -11

6 30.00%
    JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Poll: What spread was worst? Chargers or Steelers?

I had Chargers spread as my X2 play for BTP. (I know, I know). I made the pick as soon as prick made his picks. I should of waited. Lots of better plays out there.

I also took the Steelers in the morning and if I knew Brahmahbullshit was on it, I would of faded it without thinking.

Unreal day guys. Unreal.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Stealers, yea I spelled it that way on purpose.

U don't give up 10.5 on the road in a primetime game when u know guys like daimo who are chasing there loss on Pats moneyline
    Points Awarded:

JMobile gave paco 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Chargers during Sept are like 30% ATS since Norv Turner.

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17561

Chargers, because they don't have the defense to keep any team to a single number

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Division game against San Diego in September. I took KC, and luckily the Chargers played to form.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Chargers. They should of came out and creamed this KC team.

These were the two teams I used in my survival league (Chargers on two spots). I hate using road teams, and this is why. Glad it is over, and I'm still holding on to all 3 of my spots still. I'm glad I stayed away from the Patriots, had a feeling.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Chargers. They should of came out and creamed this KC team.

These were the two teams I used in my survival league (Chargers on two spots). I hate using road teams, and this is why. Glad it is over, and I'm still holding on to all 3 of my spots still. I'm glad I stayed away from the Patriots, had a feeling.
    Exactly my theory too. That's why I went 2X on those pro kitchen moms.

Oakland A's Hat
    Oakland A's Hat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, they both killed teasers for me, but my Chargers teaser already got destroyed by the Bills.

The fact that my teaser number was -4.5 sucks!

Therefore, the Steelers spread was worse. Should have been -9.5 damnit!

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

The hooks where like stated above.
    Indy -primetime without Manning. Things to prove. However, the offence did not really do too much. Defence was the heart of the game.
    If Pitts scores a few early ones the defence would fold and the score would have been wider.
    KC was a playoff team last year. The skill is there now too. SD always starts slow so it was basically a two quarter game.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Steelers. Colts were at home, they still have decent defense, and it was a must-win game. The only weak spot was Collins. For 10.5 pts, I'll gamble on Collins.

Hindsight is 20/20 but if I capped this game thoroughly, the UNDER was the best play of the game. I knew Colt's defense would be tough on Steelers, who are probably preparing for the Texan game next week or recovering from last week.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Daimo completing suicide cuz he had pats ml and Pitt spread

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by Oakland A's Hat View Post
    Well, they both killed teasers for me, but my Chargers teaser already got destroyed by the Bills.

The fact that my teaser number was -4.5 sucks!

Therefore, the Steelers spread was worse. Should have been -9.5 damnit!
    Yeah, I had the Pats-Chargers teaser too. Re-upped with SD/Pitt when the Pats went down. Then when SD went down doubled up on the Steelers -10. FUK YOU ROETHILSBUNGLER!!

Oakland A's Hat
    Oakland A's Hat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Madcap View Post
    Yeah, I had the Pats-Chargers teaser too. Re-upped with SD/Pitt when the Pats went down. Then when SD went down doubled up on the Steelers -10. FUK YOU ROETHILSBUNGLER!!
    Damn, triple kill!

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Shit happens man!

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

I had a 2 way parlay...Pats/Bills over 54 (hit) and SD -14.5! When that lost I doubled up on the Pitt game -11. Kaboom!! Im done with NFL betting!! Its college or nothing at this point.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Learned a lot yesterday. Got fukkin rocked on ne and Pitt. Never again will I lay 11 points in a primetime game for a road team.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    I had a 2 way parlay...Pats/Bills over 54 (hit) and SD -14.5! When that lost I doubled up on the Pitt game -11. Kaboom!! Im done with NFL betting!! Its college or nothing at this point.
    Yeah, that's about how I feel. Except I've been crapping the bed with college ball through the first 4 weeks. I'd had a strong first two weeks in the NFL, then the disaster this weekend. Going to have to re-examine my strategy.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Yeah, that's about how I feel. Except I've been crapping the bed with college ball through the first 4 weeks. I'd had a strong first two weeks in the NFL, then the disaster this weekend. Going to have to re-examine my strategy.
    Quite betting for the Chargers. They are no good. They think they are better than they really are and so does everyone else. That's their problem and rivers is a bum. That's the first thing you need to re-examine.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Man, Chargers really phucked us all. I'm still ranting about this to my friends.
    Unreal!