I appreciate the tip JT OZ! Sort of just dipping my toes in the water if you know what I mean. NFL is very new to me and I've gotten carried away with ignoring the fundamentals of money management a couple times before in other leagues. I don't have a large bankroll. I've been playing off and on for around a year, took this year's MLB season as a trial/practice after doing fairly well with MLB/NBA last year with a bit of NHL. I tend not to bet any more than $5-10 SU and never more than $1-5 on parlays, especially not if they're more than 3 events. Would have been nice to throw 5 at that one, though. But a lot of it for me is the entertainment aspect since I don't have the money to go big on anything but find this stuff really, really interesting and a fun way to kill spare time. Not really a money making venture for me. Loving this forum too I really wish I had joined earlier. Extremely disappointed in how the NBA is looking for this Fall but this is an NFL thread so I'll stop rambling!