will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Houston Nutt.....

Is all the announcers like to say. Another favorite of a different set of broadcasters is Brady Hoke. I swear, I hear these names and the camera focuses in on Houston Nutt all of the time. His team suck. His name might be funny but enough already

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Maybe they're saying it a lot because they know soon he will be s_hit canned...

guy's program is s_hit.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

valid point. Hopefully you took Georgia

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

No play.

However as someone pointed out the other day when I was talking s_hit about Nutt, even though his team is terrible you really can't blame HIM. Given the SEC teams, would you choose ole miss? There's even 2 other schools right there next to Ole Miss- Southern Miss and Miss State that he's contending with.

School has a hard time recruiting.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Nutt will be gone after the season. Nutt wins 9 games with Croom's players the first two years at Ole Miss. Then when he has his own players, they stink.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Nutt will be gone after the season. Nutt wins 9 games with Croom's players the first two years at Ole Miss. Then when he has his own players, they stink.
    Croom was miss st wasnt he?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Croom was miss st wasnt he?
    Yea I think he meant Ed Orgeron. Who is noe the D-LINE and recruiting coordinatoor for USC.

Ol' Ed was in over his head also. He could recruit with the best of them, but his coacinh acumen is limited to the D-Line.

Go State
    Go State's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1282

Yes he was and he was one of the worst head coaches i have seen he was constantly confused on the sidelines. But he did what we hired him to do which was get the NCAA off our back after Sherrill.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Yes, my mistake. Nutt somehow looked good those first two seasons, but obviously he can't recruit.

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Yea I think he meant Ed Orgeron. Who is noe the D-LINE and recruiting coordinatoor for USC.

Ol' Ed was in over his head also. He could recruit with the best of them, but his coacinh acumen is limited to the D-Line.