SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    this fkn gay ass showed up, yo go to the gym gay boy u have one of the worst bodies, u look like a dumb prick, now gtfo
    hahahaha look at thsi loser lying fukk stays on sbr all day bashes thers when he's too ugly to show his own face hahahahaha fuk off yo broke ugly prick and leave your hosue for once

onyl reason im in already is cos it's fcking raining now im gonne smoeka ne drnk and let you loser fuckks like tr88 wank each other off ahhahaha the broke ugly pricks

haha fuking idiot all he says is "come at me bro" yet fails to put up a location and gives out lseors fuk off you cvnt if you were buring in a fire i wouldnt piss on it loser **** on sbr all day

guy cals ,me gay yet judges bodies of other men hahahahhaa
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-24-14 at 12:05 PM.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

you guys are serious losers. not even saying this in defense of shari; just stating the facts. what is the purpose of this thread and those comments? what kinda men are you...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SoV

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

SoV and TR88 = The Brokeback Mountain Edition of SBR..

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

ewwwwwww no damio tr88 proabbly has tons of ******* stds form takinh it inthe ass to get $5to bet hahahahha

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    I only read the infractions she sends...and just the title of them by mistake...

f_uckin shari. the big dog of sbr

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Crazy thread

Glitch

stupid thread. i hope it was a joke gone wrong or something. and not a "hey theres a girl on the internet, lets harass her and get revenge on all the girls who've ignored me" thread.

we only got like 3 1/2 chicks on this site and you guys wanna whack-a-mole them back into the machine.

only 2 that even say anything probably because of stuff like this.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

So she posted a picutre of her arm in a thread, ok. She doesnt make threads about herself for attention, its always guys like bronxer, who's like 40, who make threads like these cause they cant get enough internetz fame

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Figures Bronxer starts a thread like this. Must get old running the Camera while his mom does her thing with numerous men, women and animals each day. Tough way to make a living feel sorry for the kid. He should know old single women are a dime a dozen his mom is one of them. God bless Bronxer though kid has had a tough life.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Moneyshot your my idol Ive been told you video skyped with the great shari91 Please share
    I will give you my Bill Clinton statement... "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

I will say that there is something very special about her. She is highly intellectual. I think that makes her more unique and highly stimulating. Plus, she is very attractive! She really does have the total package.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Anyone who has never been with an attractive older lady would bash Shari91 in this thread.
    Bunch of Shari e-chasers! Log off SBR, turn off your PC, walk outside and find your own Shari.
    Shit guys, what's the whole big deal here? Every SBR guy gets horny at night! Unreal!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Enough already please gentlemen.

Glitch

leave shari alone

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    stupid thread. i hope it was a joke gone wrong or something. and not a "hey theres a girl on the internet, lets harass her and get revenge on all the girls who've ignored me" thread.

we only got like 3 1/2 chicks on this site and you guys wanna whack-a-mole them back into the machine.

only 2 that even say anything probably because of stuff like this.

bigboydan

Please gentlemen, Enough!

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Please gentlemen, Enough!
    They're not even hardly ripping on her, BBD...

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by chrisharvard01 View Post
    They're not even hardly ripping on her, BBD...
    I understand that and I do thank them for all for holding back since my comments above however, this thread has gotten way out of hand and I'm asking everyone kindly to refrain their actions regarding this stuff at this time sir.

Glitch

enough what- say what you mean "can we please let this stupid thread die" "stop arguing and insulting eachother" etc etc or better yet. lock it and throw it away. enough doesnt mean anything. you are acknowledging a sufficient amount of something.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    lock it
    As per your request this thread is closed sir.

First 12