npmassa
    npmassa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5377

after what i saw tonight in this scumbag game really 3 points in the 4th.????and in the giants / rams game this past monday... the UNLV game this past saturday (Both Teams go for a 2 point con. and flat out try to f up to keep points off the board...in the lat 2min. when getting beat by 20pts Hawaii go for another conversion and miss all to keep the game under), i am all done betting totals thats it....i hope everyone who had the under tonight in this scumbag game is happy now bc ten minutes ago you were in bed crying like a bittttttccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

Tough break on the over. I had Cinci TT over so I broke even. Still kind of infuriating though

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

guys stop whining...I had under 27 second half of the NE/SD game last Sunday...there were zero points in the 3rd Qtr and 29 in the 4th!

Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    guys stop whining...I had under 27 second half of the NE/SD game last Sunday...there were zero points in the 3rd Qtr and 29 in the 4th!
    Dang tough beat

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

totals will you drive you crazy. stay away. plenty of action on the spreads to satiate anyone.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    totals will you drive you crazy. stay away. plenty of action on the spreads to satiate anyone.
    I couldnt agree more with this statement! I used to bet totals thinking that would be easy..."Hey, these are two high powered offenses..etc". Of course, there would be turnovers or whatever that would keep the points off the board...I cant tell you how many times I lost! I finally gave it up and only bet straight bets or teasers now.

That being said I did make 2 bets last night...1) -7.5 on cincinatti and 2) a 7 pt teaser..-.5 cincinatti and over 53.5 so it did work out last night but It was closer than I would have hoped..Of course, I could have also said under 67.5 and that would have worked out too...Point being, teasers can take the pressure off!

hockey1980
    hockey1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    I couldnt agree more with this statement! I used to bet totals thinking that would be easy..."Hey, these are two high powered offenses..etc". Of course, there would be turnovers or whatever that would keep the points off the board...I cant tell you how many times I lost! I finally gave it up and only bet straight bets or teasers now.

That being said I did make 2 bets last night...1) -7.5 on cincinatti and 2) a 7 pt teaser..-.5 cincinatti and over 53.5 so it did work out last night but It was closer than I would have hoped..Of course, I could have also said under 67.5 and that would have worked out too...Point being, teasers can take the pressure off!
    I concur,... i play more teasers now then ever with lines being so sharp....

First ... 4567