Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Is Tim Hightower injured?

Some guy dropped him on fantasy league

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

no but our other guy Ryan Torain is getting healthy enough to maybe start sharing carries with him this week.

Glitch

if you watch this video you will see why he will eventually be the skins' running back on many first and goal situations. (hightower won't get as many touchdowns)

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

its not torain you should be worried about.. roy helu is on the rise

Glitch

all 3 are really good. i cant wait until their 3-back system really gets going. they're all going to be serious problems for defenses.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

doesn't matter who runs for the skins they suck balls

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

helu is on the rise

hightower will still carry the bulk for now but helu is impressing shanahan

drafted him as a sleeper in my fantasy league

torain's days are numbered in washington

guy is buried on the depth chart

by the by. beerman will you please tell your dirty wh0re of a mother to get off the street corner. She is spreading AIDS through the entire community.
    Last edited by Br0nxer; 09-20-11 at 07:42 PM.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

lmao pickup hightower and no he wont be losing carries, if your in a ppr u want him for sure

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Ha, Torrain? Do you people even follow the NFL?

Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    doesn't matter who runs for the skins they suck balls
    1. you suck monkey balls
    2. you are living in the past

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Ha, Torrain? Do you people even follow the NFL?
    do you? hes only played 12 games in his whole career- thats why you and most people arent familiar with how ignorant your statement is.

all he does is run people over. he's averaged 4.5 yards per carry in his career so far. Those are brandon jacobs type numbers. how many redskins games did you watch last year?

beerman2619

Christ Bronxer come up with your own material son. I say the same thing about that dirty craigslist whore of a mother of yours son. Course then i saw you and your family on intervention. Hope she gets the help she needs and your dad accepts the fact you and your gay lover live in there basement. Don't be ashamed son some people roll that way kid.

beerman2619

Taking fantasy football advice from Bronxer is like taking exercise tips from TTwarrior.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Torain was nasty last year. He definitely helped me in fantasy last year. But I've heard that his body just can't keep up with the NFL. Sounds like it will soon be a share of carries between Hightower and Helu. Boy am I glad I didn't draft Hightower. There goes his fantasy value.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

murago x3
    murago x3's Avatar Become A Pro!

No, is he?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

im a personal trainer, so u think people in shape know how to train people. there is a reason why arnolds shwartnigger's workouts never worked for anyone.

I know more about training and fantasy football then anyone on this forum

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    im a personal trainer, so u think people in shape know how to train people. there is a reason why arnolds shwartnigger's workouts never worked for anyone. I know more about training and fantasy football then anyone on this forum
    Arrogance. How do you know how much I know about fantasy football? Not saying you know more than me, but I guarantee you there are a handful of people on here that know more than you.

ScottLocke
    ScottLocke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Lol Torrain... he might break a nail his first game back and be out 4-6 weeks

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

Hightower is worth the pick up until Helu starts stealing a bulk of carries. I don't see Torain being a factor though.

Glitch

torain will of course be a force. anyone who says they think he will not- should answer this questions: how many redskins games did you watch last year? theres a reason you guys dont know how serious he is. the reason is hes played all of 12 games in his career and 10 of them were last year.

he has a broken hand. when it is healthy, he will be back and he will run your teams' would-be tacklers over.

JGILL50
    hates the PATS
    JGILL50's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    lmao pickup hightower and no he wont be losing carries, if your in a ppr u want him for sure
    this for sure. The guy is an every week starter right now

fsfalcons
    fsfalcons's Avatar Become A Pro!

picked up helu off waivers just in case. But hightower is the man for the long run on this revamped skins O

Glitch

hightower is nice for fantasy because he also catches out of the backfield. probably only matt forte and leshaun mccoy does as much or more of that as him.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fsfalcons View Post
    picked up helu off waivers just in case. But hightower is the man for the long run on this revamped skins O

Drafted both Helu and Hightower...Didn't pay much attention last week, but saw Helu got some nice touches.

It was nice week 1 when Hightower got all the touches, I was happy that I wasn't in a situation where I had to pick between the 2 and now the 3.

But did grab Thomas jones off waivers. Hightower/Helu/Ryan Matthews/Ryan Grant now Thomas Jones as RB's....Gonna have a lot of choices to make. Played Ryan Grant and Hightower both weeks, and will start benching grant because he's doing terrible. Now just time to decide between playing 3 RB's or 3 WR's (calvin Johnson, Desean Jackson, Roddy White)

Br0nxer

I got the same running backs gates. Except instead of hightower i got arian foster. Tried to grab thomas jones off waivers but got beat out. Im fukked. Grant is worthless. Who knows when foster gets back out there. Going to have to play matthews and helu.

Br0nxer

Guy in league wants to trade me fred jackson and tb mike williams for megatron. Cant do it as much as i need rbs. Megatron and stafford is basically my whole team.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea, I really wish I went Stafford instead of fukkface Josh Freeman.

Just so I could get the WR QB connection. I really fukked myself there, but also taking Peyton in the 5th round hurt a little.

If that were me, I would possibly do that trade, just because there are "decent" WR's in the free agents, and I have 2 other solid receivers, then I could play 3 RB's and 2 WR's instead of 3 WR's .

ScottLocke
    ScottLocke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    torain will of course be a force. anyone who says they think he will not- should answer this questions: how many redskins games did you watch last year? theres a reason you guys dont know how serious he is. the reason is hes played all of 12 games in his career and 10 of them were last year.

he has a broken hand. when it is healthy, he will be back and he will run your teams' would-be tacklers over.

torain won't get over 400 yards rushing this year.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Glitch, you're smart enough to know how Shannahan operates with respect to RBs. For that reason you should know that Helu is going to get Torrain's touches in the near future.