neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post
    $425? That's a bad neighborhood, sh!thole or in N. Dakota somewhere.

I could put a big doghouse in my yard, post it on craigslist for $425 a month WITH A PICTURE and get like 100 inquiries. Come to think of it, that might not be a bad idea. Hey Thanks!!!!!
    425? its only 300.

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

only the smart ones do

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Not even close.... this is in my building.....
    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/apa/2602681724.html

In a different area this would not even be a desired place to live.....It's all about location...In some states people wouldn't even want something like this....not here...

damn you have a nice place man. if you don't mind me asking what do you do professionally? I know you snort coke, bang hookers, and gamble as hobbies....

but i am curious b/c i might be trying to change careers and get money like you

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I do at times

Nothing wrong with it

Hey Shady you still live home???

YEH I know the answer already

Big Timer living home and claims he bets $5k a game
    The fact that he lives at home with his parents is probably why he can afford to bet $5 a game! Can save you a lot of money

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

living away now with my friend for school, he buys groceries instead of rent

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

If you are over 30 and live home barring any catastrophe such as losing a job, health, etc then you are considered a loser in the eyes of the opposite sex. No question about it. At least renting is a sign of independence and siginfies that you get your laundry done and take care of yourself!!!

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post
    If you are over 30 and live home barring any catastrophe such as losing a job, health, etc then you are considered a loser in the eyes of the opposite sex. No question about it. At least renting is a sign of independence and siginfies that you get your laundry done and take care of yourself!!!

I'd rather be 30 and living at home, then 30 and renting.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Coming Back say it all. i know of 4 losers in their 40's who live with mommy and daddy.

Very sad.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Being over 30 and living with you're parents doesn't make you a loser unless you're day consists of laying in bed and or the couch, eating all the food and seeking no form of employment. I'm 27 and am always up front with the girls I go out with where I live. This past year I would say I've been with 5 girls all of whom have had no problem with me living at home.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    damn you have a nice place man. if you don't mind me asking what do you do professionally? I know you snort coke, bang hookers, and gamble as hobbies....

but i am curious b/c i might be trying to change careers and get money like you
    It's actually not that nice, it's just an expensive area to live in that's all... This place wouldn't even be desired in a different city.... but it's a nice area of SF so you are going to pay for it..... I am the assistant supervisor for the night shift at 7-11 and work the morning shift as the sup for Taco Bell.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

I am still home living with parents. Feel like a major loser in life. I'm still waiting for the girl of my dreams to come along and let me move in with her. Haha I'm such a pussssy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Eddie who cares
    Stay home

Eddie I am home now and it is fukkin murder

Eddie call me

Ice House

It's actually not that nice, it's just an expensive area to live in that's all... This place wouldn't even be desired in a different city.... but it's a nice area of SF so you are going to pay for it..... I am the assistant supervisor for the night shift at 7-11 and work the morning shift as the sup for Taco Bell.

yeah dude fishermans wharf in San Francisco is awesome. Very convient to catch a Giants game.

There is nothing better than a day game at AT&T Park.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

7-11!!!!!!!!! taco bell!!!!!!!!!!

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    7-11!!!!!!!!! taco bell!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Ese Manny, it's an honest living and I enjoy the people I work with. I am proud of myself... Goal is to be Supervisor within 10 year.

rynop123
    rynop123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 147

Lived with my parents until I was 24. Saved the entire time and bought a house putting down 40 Percent on a 220,000 dollar house. Would change it for anything

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by rynop123 View Post
    Lived with my parents until I was 24. Saved the entire time and bought a house putting down 40 Percent on a 220,000 dollar house. Would change it for anything
    220K for house? What kind of State is this in?

Ice House

flying illini do you smoke cali weed? or just do blow?

T4k
    T4k's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im renting in the bay area. I wish i lived at home so i could save up and buy a house. ******* bills

flyingillini

flying illini do you smoke cali weed? or just do blow?
    Of course... I go a lot of the weed stores here... Cherry Pie is my favorite at the moment... Weed stores all over here.......

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by T4k View Post
    Im renting in the bay area. I wish i lived at home so i could save up and buy a house. ******* bills
    Where in the Bay?

Ice House

must be nice to live in Cali

flyingillini

must be nice to live in Cali
    Wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the United States than right here in San Francisco....I have another 5-10 years here then I am gone Iceman.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the United States than right here in San Francisco....I have another 5-10 years here then I am gone Iceman.

must suck.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Yeah I guess, i much rather be living in a dorm, but not being able to work would only on to the student debt i am in 10k extra year. Plus I think my university has a rule that says you have live a certain distance away to get a dorm room. Honestly Can't stand living with my parents for a lot of reasons. Counting down the days in till i can escape.
    Never an easy call. I was lucky because my parents are/were very easy going.

You gotta do what is right for you at the time. I think you would be mad to stay and waste your youth if you are not enjoying it. You'd also be mad to move out for the sake of it and live like a pauper.

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't get me wrong, I lived home until I was 27. In your twenties saving, it's cool. Especially now. And I don't think anybody is a loser if they live home. But girls that are somewhat attractive and have a job do. It's just a fact. I mean, where do you take the girl- to your Moms basemenet. You walk in w the girl and your 60 year old Mom is in her robe at the kitchen table. Not when your 30. No chick w her shit together is putting up w that. I'll be honest, I make over $100,000 and rent because I didn't save when I lived home. I gambled like a loser. I would love to move back home and save so I could buy something sooner. But at some point the ship sails and you have to man up. I made my bed now I have to sleep in it and buy something later in life. Just my opinion, not trying to put anybody down.

SaintsFan
    SaintsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been living at my parents house for the past 10 months (they moved out in March - they're snowbirds are are only in New Orleans during the winter) because I got laid off last December.

I'm excited though I FINALLY got a great fukking JOB offer last week and I'll be moving up to beautiful Milwaukee, Wisconsin next weekend! Where the downtown condos are cheap as shit and the pussy will be had repeatedly by yours truly.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I lived home until I was 27. In your twenties saving, it's cool. Especially now. And I don't think anybody is a loser if they live home. But girls that are somewhat attractive and have a job do. It's just a fact. I mean, where do you take the girl- to your Moms basemenet. You walk in w the girl and your 60 year old Mom is in her robe at the kitchen table. Not when your 30. No chick w her shit together is putting up w that. I'll be honest, I make over $100,000 and rent because I didn't save when I lived home. I gambled like a loser. I would love to move back home and save so I could buy something sooner. But at some point the ship sails and you have to man up. I made my bed now I have to sleep in it and buy something later in life. Just my opinion, not trying to put anybody down.
    no excuse not to buy something if your making that type of money right now

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

I'm thinking about building a tree house in my backyard and running an electric lead from my parents garage to give me lights and il run coax from the cable drop into my tree house. Shiit will be sweet.

Ice House

anyone see the will ferrel movie "everything must go" watched it last night , it was funny but also depressing

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

wow you can find really good apartments in auburn for 700-800.
    Smaller, less nice ones 400 ish

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Arizona
    The Big Sandbox...

EASTCOAST EASY
    EASTCOAST EASY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Someone who posts on SBR all day and cant get their crank outta their hands.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    I live at home and am over 40

First 1234 Last