Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody else like the Bears ML ??

my gut tells me the Bears win this game... if not Packers will probably go undefeated.. I think the Packers lose this week.

Especially if Tramon Williams doesn't play? Anybody heard if he is going to play?

Ice House

no one likes the bears?

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tramon Williams will probably play, but Nick Collins is out for the year

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice thread lakerboy.

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Bears could win but I'm putting it in the "possible but not probable" category. Packers are just a better team. But then again, so were the Ravens and look where that got them. However, I don't see the Packers "overlooking" the Bears.

I'm not saying the Bears is a horrible bet but I just can't put money on the fact they'll win. I don't see value unless the Bears are like +500 or more. If you like the Bears, take the points.

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

Not with their O-line. GB may want to make a Def statement here. After letting Cam I Am go for 400+ yards, they will lick their chops on Jay "Cutlet" Cutler. They make Jay uncomfortable and he will throw ints...that's a high probability. But it is a home game for Chi. Maybe tease to be extra safe if you take the points? I have it at chi +3.5. Chi +10 at home...that you can make an argument for... just my opinion.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cutlers been sacked 10 times this year...Carimi possibly not playing.

Expect 6+ sacks from Green Bay.

Will the Bears outscore Green Bay?

Why would your gut tell you that the Bears win?

Ice House

b/c I just think if the Packers win this game then they go undefeated until the playoffs.

I don't see anybody else on the schedule that will beat Green Bay. This is BY FAR the toughest game the Packers will play all season.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

I kinda like the Bears in this spot. I think it's better to take the +3.5 though...Still haven't decided if I'm going to play it or not though.

Ice House

check out the Packers schedule guys ... only other losable games if they win this one

@ San Diego

and

@ Detroit

Lions secondary has no chance vs Rodgers. San Diego always underachieves

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

bet your house on Bears

Remember they are contenders who won 11 games last year so this makes them legitimate Saints loss was a fluke, NFC Champ loss was a fluke, Bears da real deal guys

Ice House

early forecast says rain.... should help the Bears.

the key to this game will be if Urlacher and Peppers get pressure on Aaron Rodgers and put him on his ass time and time again. If the Packers offensive line holds up the Packers would win this game.

Just last week the Panthers got a lot of pressure on Rodgers. and ofcourse the Bears have a much better pass rush than the Panthers.

Also this is a revenge spot. This game means more to the Bears and the Bears fans than it does for Green Bay. When you lose to a team you have a lot to look at on film to know what you have to do to get better. When you win most of the film will be posititive.

Just look at the Patriots vs Jets playoff game. Jet got their ass beat the last time they faced the Patriots in regular season and had a ton of film to study and work on stuff. On the other hand the Patriots couldn't have done a better job in the monday night game.

So looking at this game this the #1 most important game on the Bears schedule.Every player and every fan will tell you that. Last time Cutler got hurt and took a lot of heat for not finishing that game. This time he has something to prove. Wouldn't surprise me if the Bears open up a can of whoop ass on the Packers and this game could be very similar to results of the Bears vs Falcons game in week 1.

The x factor for the Bears this year will be undrafted free agent WR Dane Sanzenbacher.... look for him to have a good game against a depleeted Packers secondary. Nick Collins was a very good player.

Ice House

Saints loss was not a fluke. The Saints are awesome in the superdome. The Bears are a much better team at home. Soldier Field is one of the best home field advantages in the nfl

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    Saints loss was not a fluke. The Saints are awesome in the superdome. The Bears are a much better team at home. Soldier Field is one of the best home field advantages in the nfl

the bears had a better record on the road than at home last year

huge bears fan here and I really hope we win the game but I don't think there's much of a chance here. Our offensive line is atrocious and the packers get a lot of pressure on the QB

Packers will take this game

Ice House

if you are right I think Packers go undefeated and then lose in the super bowl.

brahmabull117

if you are right I think Packers go undefeated and then lose in the super bowl.

No way, Packers will lose at least 2 of their road games at Atlanta/Detroit/San Diego

this bears game is the 4th most likely game for them to lose this year, but I just can't see it happening with our debacle of an offensive line

Ice House

bears o-line did not look well last week you are right. cutler was pissed when he got blind sided

brahmabull117

bears o-line did not look well last week you are right. cutler was pissed when he got blind sided

the other problem is Cutler's career numbers are absolutely terrible against Dom Capers. 2-3 Picks is pretty standard with him in this matchup

Your only real chance of a bears win is if the bears defense completely dominates the packers offense. But do u really want to bet money on Aaron Rodgers and that machine of an offense scoring less than 14-17 points???

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Nice thread lakerboy.

Huh

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

packers won't forget how the bears stole the game last year in chicago and bring their A game, so basically you're hoping that they just lose by a fg. Bears Line play is terrible, no reason to bet them the rest of the season

Ice House

ok guys thanks i won't bet on the Bears....

ya see I haven't placed the bet yet and that is why i started this thread to get yalls opinion on this game.

let me ask you guys this , if you had to pick 1 game this weekend to bet on which game would it be?

Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

new orleans -4

brahmabull117

let me ask you guys this , if you had to pick 1 game this weekend to bet on which game would it be?

Pats/Bills over 51

2 terrible defenses, 2 great offenses

there will be close to 70 points in this one

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post
    Bears could win but I'm putting it in the "possible but not probable" category. Packers are just a better team. But then again, so were the Ravens and look where that got them. However, I don't see the Packers "overlooking" the Bears.

I'm not saying the Bears is a horrible bet but I just can't put money on the fact they'll win. I don't see value unless the Bears are like +500 or more. If you like the Bears, take the points.
    Really? So you wouldn't bet the Bears +400?

boneheaded1

Ravens -3.5
    Ravens too pissed off over last week.

Detroit -3.5
    This Detroit team is completely legit.
    Minny eventually gets on track but this week isn't it. Detroit covers here. Detroit brings pressure with just it's front four. Blitz packages not required meaning linebackers can concentrate on cover. D line also penetrates well cutting off running lanes early.

I know they are square plays but both dogs are more 3.5 pts better than the teams they are facing, even though they are visitors in a dome.

Bills/NE over 52.5
    Bills can move the ball and score. Patriots score at least 30, meaning Buffalo needs to score 23 or more. That Patriots D is not the shutdown force it once was. Patriots win by scoring more than they give up and they DO give up plenty of points.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

The Bears have home advantage but they have the worst offensive line in the NFL.
    Avoiding Bears games this season

Ice House

tough to go with the Lions ... Lakerboy calling Vikings a LOCK

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

The x factor for the Bears this year will be undrafted free agent WR Dane Sanzenbacher....
    Oh c'mon...

boneheaded1

Vikings a lock against the Detriot? Maybe in years past but not this year. Minny is a good team and could probably win this but the Lions have a lot of pieces in place and are on a roll. Minny couldn't beat Tampa Bay at home, Detriot beat Tampa Bay in Tampa's house.

The fact that this game is pretty much the season for the Vikings scares me but Detriot is legit. No longer the whipping boys of their division.

If Lakerboy calls it a lock then I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but imo calling Minny a lock is a bit of stretch. I stuck with the square bet here (cuz I'm a square) and I took Detroit -3.5

If the line moves more in Minny's favor I might lay some on Minny but for now, I'll stick with what I got.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

b/c I just think if the Packers win this game then they go undefeated until the playoffs.

I don't see anybody else on the schedule that will beat Green Bay. This is BY FAR the toughest game the Packers will play all season.
    Not even close, road games at SD, Det., and Atl. are far tougher. You're giving the Bears WAY TO MUCH RESPECT; average football team.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Bears will get creamed this week in blow out fashion. The offensive line of the bears have had enough of cutler's facial expressions.

They're gonna let him get sacked and get hurt lololololol

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Like the Bears and the points. Revenge game for playoff loss like steelers vs ravens week 1. Big Rivalry division home games usually close.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

bet the house!! BEARS cover!!

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Bears are a good play imo, you don't think they got embarrassed last week and that it won't piss them off?

Bears always play the Packers close, they're gonna bring their A-game. Bears best receivers will likely be back from injury, as will Chris Harris and Marion Barber...

Nick Collins is out for the Packers.

Put this all together. Bears at home, pissed off, must win game, their best receivers, their best safety and an important short yardage RB are all coming back.

Only question mark is the OL. Unlike Shafted said, I very much doubt they're mad at Cutler and his " facial expressions". That's just retarded. They're being chewed out by the OL coach, they're watching film and learning what to do on blitzes. The Packers are much more familiar to the Bears than Greg Williams and his elaborate blitzing schemes.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    bet your house on Bears

Remember they are contenders who won 11 games last year so this makes them legitimate Saints loss was a fluke, NFC Champ loss was a fluke, Bears da real deal guys

dumbest statement I've read all week on here...your gonna bet the "house" on a tough divisional game that could easily be a last minute FG to either team? ya ok

12 Last