Nick The Greek
    Nick The Greek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Hopefully Manny will quit dodging drug tests and we can see the megafight already.

valaub04
    valaub04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

the ending of that fight looked rigged.... they leaned in for some word(s)... ortiz gets a slap, just stands there and gets knocked out 2 seconds later. floyd quickly offers a rematch and ortiz is just smiling cause he knows he's going to get 2 paychecks instead of one. just another way for floyd to avoid manny a little longer.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

I'd bet ther farm on myself if i was planning to throw a sucker punch during a break. Shit, i'd bet the farm and then just punch the guy when we went to touch gloves to start the fight. what's the difference?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

watching this fight is why no one is interested in boxing anymore

its a fraud sport and corrupt

Drew0585
    Drew0585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4083

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Boxing is not for the faint of heart. You can die in the ring. You can act heroic if you like but when you enter the ring you know the risks. That headbutt opened up a cut below Mayweather's lip. You could tell after the fight that it was giving him trouble. Imagine if the fight continued and he took hits on that cut??? Now I believe he was going to win the fight anyway but would you want to keep taking punches if you were him?

Imagine if this was basketball or football. Once the ref puts the ball in play, you better be ready. Your not going to get any sympathy by saying that you weren't ready.
    The clock was stopped for the point deduction and never started again.

If it was basketball or football, does that mean one of the teams can go score during a timeout and win the game?

First 12