bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone going to the 48 Hours Festival in Las Vegas?

If so I hope somebody gives us a Mr.Bobby type review on this event.

Rock and roll party: The 48 Hours Festival is at the Luxor Oct. 15-16

The world’s biggest rock and roll party weekend -- The 48 Hours Festival -- is set to be a premier two-day, over-the-top destination rock music event on The Strip. There will be two revolving stages of nonstop rockers and other festivities on Saturday, Oct. 15, and Sunday, Oct. 16, on the festival grounds of the Luxor.

The 48 Hours Festival, promising spectacular lighting and production values, is sponsored by Rockstar Energy Drink, and the lineup includes Avenged Sevenfold, Korn, Godsmack, Five Finger Death Punch, Three Days Grace, Seether, Bullet For My Valentine, Hollywood Undead, Sick Puppies, Escape the Fate, Sevendust, Hatebreed, Adelitas Way, Rev Theory, 10 Years, Black Tide, Art of Dying, Eyes Set to Kill, Butcher Babies, Valora, Hell or Highwater, Orange Blossom Special and more.

The official 48 Hours Festival commercial was posted this morning on YouTube.

The countdown to The 48 Hours Festival begins Friday night with a kickoff party at the House of Blues at Mandalay Bay. After a day at The 48 Hours Festival, concertgoers can continue the fun at the official after-party at House of Blues or follow the parade of limos to the after-after party at Olympic Gardens.

Tickets go on sale Saturday at LiveNation.com and Ticketmaster, with two-day weekend ticket packages starting at $99. Fans also have the chance to purchase and win exclusive VIP packages that offer “The Godfather: **********,” where fans watch the show from the stage and have backstage bar access; “All Excess: Cabanas,” featuring full-service cabanas with premium elevated sight lines; and “Debauchery VIP,” with a VIP-only tent and private bar.

In addition to the performances, there will be a one-of-a-kind social experience where pleasure seekers can get a taste of the seven deadly sins all weekend! The Rockstar Metal Militia will be throwing down its big-air, freestyle, motocross chaos with multiple daily jump shows. The festival’s second stage will feature some of rock’s best up-and-coming groups.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

i wanna go but i live in canada... can SBR be generous enough to fly me there please

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

That would be amazing to attend