shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

4th place my team going into the last week come on guys
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

When will a new of these take place I want in next time.

shaunovery

Think a nba style tourney would be fun

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Pretty sure my picks are going to waste as half my team is banned! Lol. Dang Spankie.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Think a nba style tourney would be fun
    Yea i mentioned this a few times all that i heard back was they may be doing some more bracket tourneys. I like these handicapping team contest, could do one for NBA and NCAA

Lmao BIGDAY

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Pretty sure my picks are going to waste as half my team is banned! Lol. Dang Spankie.
    Spankie and SoV said calm the fuk down pal, said SBR John did not want you guys to win.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Spankie and SoV said calm the fuk down pal, said SBR John did not want you guys to win.

No worries. Been treading water in that contest anyhow. Something like 18-16.

Augustus
    Augustus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Can we get the final standinngs?

Rod_M:
    final standings now posted at the first page of this thread, congratulations.
    Last edited by Rod_M; 12-13-11 at 01:00 PM.

shaunovery

Congrats to all the winners

Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines
    Cookie Monster's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9852

This is the most fun I have had in a SBR contest. The strategic choices in last week are huge. I spent many hours devising strategies to finish 3rd place (worth measly $50 for each team member) and enjoyed a lot the interaction with fellow members. At the end, we settled for 4th place, not too bad. I hope SBR offer this more team contests. I would suggest some changes:

1.- Make the contest shorter and with more weekly picks, maybe 4-5 weeks with 6 picks per week. This contest was not really interesting until last week, so cutting down in the garbage time would help a lot. Besides, a too long contest have a member not being able to place enough picks, and all the team would be DQ.
    2.- 5 members per team worked OK. If anything I would suggest an increase to 6..
    3.- Football is the ideal sport for this contest, due to the weekly lines posted well in advance. But other sports (basketball, hockey, baseball) would work OK too. So, do not have to wait until next year.

Thanks again to SBR for running this awesome contest.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    This is the most fun I have had in a SBR contest. The strategic choices in last week are huge. I spent many hours devising strategies to finish 3rd place (worth measly $50 for each team member) and enjoyed a lot the interaction with fellow members. At the end, we settled for 4th place, not too bad. I hope SBR offer this more team contests. I would suggest some changes:

1.- Make the contest shorter and with more weekly picks, maybe 4-5 weeks with 6 picks per week. This contest was not really interesting until last week, so cutting down in the garbage time would help a lot. Besides, a too long contest have a member not being able to place enough picks, and all the team would be DQ.
    2.- 5 members per team worked OK. If anything I would suggest an increase to 6..
    3.- Football is the ideal sport for this contest, due to the weekly lines posted well in advance. But other sports (basketball, hockey, baseball) would work OK too. So, do not have to wait until next year.

Thanks again to SBR for running this awesome contest.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Congrats to all winners. now hopefully we can get more contest like this.

First ... 2345