Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Keith Brooking On Romo

Brooking defends Romo, says quarterback is going to have an 'all-time year'

Linebacker Keith Brooking said he’s not pinning Sunday night’s loss to the New York Jets on quarterback Tony Romo.
    In fact, he’s predicting Romo’s best season yet.
    “Y’all might think I’m crazy, but I’m telling you right now, he’s going to have an all-time year,” Brooking said. “He’ll probably shatter every record.”
    Romo threw for 342 yards in the 27-24 loss to the Jets, extending his club record in 300-yard games to 27. It was his seventh-highest passing total.
    “I just think he's at this point in his career, where he's at, and his experience,” Brooking said. “Just based on the training camp that I saw, the way he looked in the preseason and every day out there in practice. I've seen enough football to know the guy's ready for the next level.”
    But Romo’s reputation for not taking care of the ball seemed to reinforce itself against the Jets when he lost a fumble and threw an interception in the fourth quarter. Brooking was undeterred.
    “I saw him picking a defense apart, one of the best defenses in the league,” Brooking said. “He made a couple of mistakes in the end.”
    Brooking was asked: Aren’t mistakes the rap on Romo?
    “I don’t know about that rap,” he said. “Honestly. I mean, I don’t know what you’re talking about there. Is that his rap? I mean, that’s not the rap in this locker room. Who cares what everybody else thinks?”
    Brooking continued.
    “I think it’s important to be accountable. But we’re all hard on ourselves after a tough loss,” he said. “That wasn’t Tony Romo’s loss. He’s not getting the blame. Even though he took the blame, he took the responsibility, that’s not the way teams look at it, and that’s not the way this team looks at it.”

Read more: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.com...#ixzz1XrwFEFwl

Crazy

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

I don't think he'll be running the ball in the next few games. Anyone know of a prop on QB yards?

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

True Dozer there running game will most likely be very weak this year. It's looking like all around though this is going to be the year of the Offense

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Dad, can we get a picture of brookings wife? shes hot. saw her on tv one time.