frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Kyle Orton bone head play just destroyed the Broncos morale

Just when I'm starting have faith in this guy, he does some stupid bonehead play.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

The great side of it is Onetrickpony will not post anymore..

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

good god is he awful, he's missed about a half dozen throws that any pro QB should be able to make and then he fumbles the ball without being touched

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

that is a play that not only loses games, but can bury your season

if he throws that, #84 has a chance for TD and they win, now lose, and go into a spiral and finish 4-12

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

looks worse every replay I see

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Fumbling without being touchThe Raiders guy must had some kinetic power to jar that bar lose from Orton.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Orton is on Raiders +3

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Denver's offensive line is atrocious. Orton is serviceable but will only be an average QB at best. He puts up good stats but just doesn't have the "it" factor. His Red Zone efficiency is the culprit. He just can't put up points.

I think Tebow is the guy but he's probably best sitting another year or two and learn. The kid is a winner and could help Denver's running game at least.

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ortons gonna wake up feeling sore from the pounding hes taking...GO RAIDERS

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

The exact 10 seconds before that play, I hedged on the Brocnos driving down the field about to score or tie at the very least Oakland looking like shit since the first half. And he fumbles.

Same exact thing happened to me yesterday. So yeah. I am pissed. But at least I know I am getting money either way, I just could of had more money now that Oakland IS going to win.

I bet even if I hedged a bet with five minutes left up 13 that team would find a way to lose, it just seems like some law is against me. Its really a hair pulling past 48 hours for me.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Denver's offensive line is atrocious. Orton is serviceable but will only be an average QB at best. He puts up good stats but just doesn't have the "it" factor. His Red Zone efficiency is the culprit. He just can't put up points.

I think Tebow is the guy but he's probably best sitting another year or two and learn. The kid is a winner and could help Denver's running game at least.
    Tebow is not the answer come on, the guy is 10 times worse then Orton in every way. What is the point he can run good? He is not that fast to run, teams will easily game plan for that. I don't get it. I don't get the love and the thinking he can play in the NFL. He was a great college QB. But NFL is a totally different game, he was a winning in college, but that doesn't mean shit in the NFL. He possibly will have the worst mechanics in the NFL as a starter.

Not only that, practice tells us a lot. Broncos are obviously seeing he can't play in the NFL. Just don't under stand this thinking ' he is a winner'. What the hell does that got to do with anything in the NFL? He compiled up stats in college wow good for him.

I would expect to hear and see those types of comments from Bronco homer fans, but I have been reading a lot of that on this forum, who I thought were people who like to analyze the game.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

orton can't throw, and the receivers cannot fukkin catch either, kyle should just punt it and hope someone catches it in the end zone.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Kyle Orton 4 for his last 4 on this drive here now....

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

TD Orton.