bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

free money(big juice)

vitali klitschko -700

lot of juice...but adamek is just another guy who is too small...former light heavy....vitali uses his height advantage too well...and adamek doesnt have the pop to hurt him anyway...adamek is tough...and has balls...but vitali has a mean streak that his brother doesnt......

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

No such thing as free money

Dont go all in

bobby heenan
    Update your status

oh im not...but im printing up a free benji....

again....vitali has a great chin(never had the issues with it like his brother did)....and adamek is a former light heavy who cant really hurt any of the top heavies....especially what is prob the best chin in the division.....the klits are just too good at using their size advantages

imp4pdabest
    imp4pdabest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Yeah, it's pretty much guaranteed victory for Vitali. But if you really wanna make a decent amount of $ you gotta bet the O/U on rounds. Vitali has never been convincingly beaten, even in his 2 L's on his rec. He's never touched the canvas. Adamek has little power at HW, but he has balls & will actually fight, unlike Gayevid Gay.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Vitaly is going down. POLISH POWER.

ronibrown
    ronibrown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Free money? I never believe it

ronibrown
    ronibrown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Vitaly is going down. POLISH POWER.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by imp4pdabest View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty much guaranteed victory for Vitali. But if you really wanna make a decent amount of $ you gotta bet the O/U on rounds. Vitali has never been convincingly beaten, even in his 2 L's on his rec. He's never touched the canvas. Adamek has little power at HW, but he has balls & will actually fight, unlike Gayevid Gay.
    yeah...adamek fought a guy from my home state of ri...former olympian jason estrada....who is a small heavyweight with no power....adamek beat him by 2 pts on a card...and 4 on another....even arreola fight he struggled a bit...and vitali pounded that kid to tears.....and his last 3 were against b to c level fighters.....

imp4pdabest

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    yeah...adamek fought a guy from my home state of ri...former olympian jason estrada....who is a small heavyweight with no power....adamek beat him by 2 pts on a card...and 4 on another....even arreola fight he struggled a bit...and vitali pounded that kid to tears.....and his last 3 were against b to c level fighters.....
    Yeah, i know who Estrada is. I give him props for his Arreola win, but he fought an Arreola that didn't take that fight seriously at all. Grant is past his best and was never all that good. But I give Adamek props, he actually earned his fight vs Vitali, he didn't go fight easier comp for a title like Haye & Povetkin did. Vitali is at -800 right now. I would bet my life on Vitali in this fight.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Yeah, i know who Estrada is. I give him props for his Arreola win, but he fought an Arreola that didn't take that fight seriously at all. Grant is past his best and was never all that good. But I give Adamek props, he actually earned his fight vs Vitali, he didn't go fight easier comp for a title like Haye & Povetkin did. Vitali is at -800 right now. I would bet my life on Vitali in this fight.
    ya...hard to scream value at -700...but it should be like 12-1400 imo

imp4pdabest

ya...hard to scream value at -700...but it should be like 12-1400 imo
    I couldn't believe Wlad was only -280 vs Haye. Everyone thought that was going to be an exciting fight, I knew that would be a boring fight. They wasted all that promotional money for a boring fight.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

I couldn't believe Wlad was only -280 vs Haye. Everyone thought that was going to be an exciting fight, I knew that would be a boring fight. They wasted all that promotional money for a boring fight.
    i had 4k on wlad....and got him at less than 280...locked in real early...you will never get one of those brothers at that kind of price

imp4pdabest

i had 4k on wlad....and got him at less than 280...locked in real early...you will never get one of those brothers at that kind of price
    Yep. & he was +400 by UD. Crazy odds. I don't think we'll ever see a Klit at anything less than -500 ever again. You did good picking Wlad. Lots of ppl were blinded by all the talk, but what matters is how you perform. And as we seen, Haye didn't back up any of his talk. Only good boxing play tonight may be Gamboa under 8.5. But you don't know if you're gonna get the Gamboa that's gonna experiment on being a better boxer, or is he gonna go for the kill whenever the opportunity presents its self.