EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

I hate you guys and I want you all to lose...

haha...here's the week one plays for all us non pro losers b/c we are broke degenerate loser fuks in our parents basements.

RAMS +4.5
    CLEVELAND -6.5
    JETS -4.5

For anyone who wants a write up. I'll keep it simple.

Rams at home. Getting points. Should be a close game due to game planning. Line tells me all I need to know. Eagles, all hype team with no offensive line coming into town. Certainly vick will make some plays all with McCoy who I think is phenomenal. Hope D. Jackson gets me some fantasy points. In the end a close game. Could go either way,..Do not see an Eagles blowout.

Cleveland. Simple and easy. Two teams trying to find there identity. Cleveland at home on the up and up. Team on the rise. Cinci. Rookie Qb. Tough run defense. So the game should be close, but McCoy will manage this game and Dalton will prob throw it away on the road late.

Jets. Super bowl champs. At home to start the season. Emotions will be at all time high. Defense will be flying around and offense will look crisp. Dallas won't be ready for the punch in the mouth. Sort of like me at the strip club last night. Jets win, mighty handily as they completely dominate and start their quest.

Good luck to all...it feels like christmas is coming

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

bump...let me know what u jerkoffs think