vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Mods ! SBR spreadsheet (we need more then one).

SBR it would be great if we can have more then one spreadsheet per account .
    Simply i don't wanna MIX system "A" with system "B".My account' is in GREEN . I refused to add american sports to my spreadsheet (in 16 months i posted only one game that is not related to soccer, i believe it was NBA wager) If i do i'll mix then up ,and then there is no system .
    I had ran and back tested 2 new soccer systems ,both systems producing a great profit without major slides . The problem is if i try to incorporate them staking plan . One is based on Level stakes , the other one is very complicated and based on probability and odds .
    I have no problem mixing them up . My concern if someone decides to tail me with his own idea on how much to wager .
    Spreadsheet for each system would make it more clear on what is going on .
    GL.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

if i remember correctly this was a topic to be included in version 2.0 of the spreadsheet. but i also think i remember that it was supposed to debut at the start of football season.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good suggestion
    Next version should be better

Getting Mike Dozer on phone now

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR management is currently working on some upgrades to our product. Hopefully this might be one of them sometime in the future.