Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LOL if being Pro is so player friendly why do people care so much?

Maybe some people dont care about welfare or free pizzas or free anything. Ever think of that?

It is like it is a slight on humanity not to be a pro. who gives a **** other than the same 4 or 5 guys who post the same topic every couple weeks?

All this talk about free this or free that if anything it makes the pros look more desperate for free shit. Instead of non pros being too broke to spend 200 bux.

If they were so concerned about this they would just stop giving non pros points altogether. Then people wouldnt have to worry about who does what with the free stuff they have.

Hell some non pros should maybe get free pro status for all the shit they contribute to this place. That is if it really meant anything, which it doesnt.

Being a pro and talking shit about it is like running around an old folks home and calling anyone not part of the AARP (which I think is 16 bucks a years) dumb for not taking advantage of all it can offer you.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Wrong....I bet through a local, I send in my line with my bet and what site I got it from (Bodog, 5dimes, pinny, etc)

Not in debt either.

No reason to go pro at the moment.
    Never fukkin heard of ya pal

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

We love everyone. Most non pros are actually new guys. It takes a little while to figure out how the site works and what being a Pro is all about. The current set up allows new guys the chance to get involved, order a shirt and hat from the store and by then they will know if they want to hang out here and take it up a level.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    If you are NOT a PRO, you fall under one of the following...

1.) Not a gambler, just here because you are depressed...

2.) Are a wannabe Tout that is air-betting in hopes to build a following...

3.) Using a local and most likely betting into bad numbers and in debt...

4.) Have a serious gambling problem and can't have any papertrails that connect you and gambling...

5.) Are a pussy-whipped fruitcake that is afraid your chick/wife will find out...

These are the ONLY reasons one would not be a PRO...

It's not a big deal if you are a NON-PRO, we don't care...

But Please, stop with the excuses, and stop blaming PRO's for the problems in your life...

GFY

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

Hey,
    JJ wants to know if it will make his rooster bigger if he goes PRO ???????????

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Pro's that start pro versus non pro threads have very small penises and have trouble getting laid.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS MICKEY View Post
    Hey,
    JJ wants to know if it will make his rooster bigger if he goes PRO ???????????
    you fuk

right now??

Anytime??

I can be on a fukkin flight in 2hrs

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

Another worthless thread on a subject that has been beat to death. I like SBR and intend to go pro this fall for my own reasons. I don't value the opinion of one poster over another based on if he went pro in the last year for whatever reason. Some of the more meaningful posts that actually discuss winning stratedy or sports in general come from people with little or no interest in the daily "lock of the century" or "Brock landers is a loser" garbage. How bout some of you self professed experts actually accomplish something other than coming here to trash people.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    you fuk

right now??

Anytime??

I can be on a fukkin flight in 2hrs
    This is tired JJ. At least one of these a day.

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

fkc you pro! up yours! i tried turning pro but apparently not too much demand market out there for a broke fatty, just b/c you were successful taking it up the pooper for money don't mean you have to brag about it..

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

gee another pissing match thread over a non-issue
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    We love everyone. Most non pros are actually new guys. It takes a little while to figure out how the site works and what being a Pro is all about. The current set up allows new guys the chance to get involved, order a shirt and hat from the store and by then they will know if they want to hang out here and take it up a level.
    I dont get this. What exactly is 'taking it up a level'? Statements like these are why these threads get started. because people actually think it means you are more serious than someone who isnt a pro.

Seriously if you called it SBR Booster it would be much more fitting. And wouldnt cause nearly as many arguments. But controversy creates traffic, and thus why of course you love everyone because if you take an audit I would imagine that non pros probably out post pro guys 2-1. Are they all good posts? Not hardly but it isnt like every pro spouts gems of knowledge either.

If I wanted a shirt or a hat I would buy one, except you dont have a store that takes cash. I wouldnt need to use points I get for free to get one.

But I have been around forums for as long as they have existed, and been around this site for as long as it has been around, just not a registered user. And I still dont see the connection between how this site works and what being a pro has to do with it.

You get al the stuff for free no matter what, all I see being Pro gives you is free invites to Pro-only events. So if you ask me the pros should be happy more people arent pro it would make the odds a lot worse for them.

And if no one is making money from it why should anyone care. Space on the fornt page an over rating them in the grades should be enough. Getting guys to send them money seems to go above and boyond the ball washing books should be expecting from forums.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    If you loved everybody you would allow new posters that had 200 or more in SBR sponsored books before they joined to be pro.

First 12