daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4967

Going To Vegas Again For Halloween Weekend...

Has anyone been there on Halloween? Gonna try to spend half of what I spent a week ago when I was there

daneault23

Maybe gamble some. Didn't find the time to last time. Not even a fukkin game or anything.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

thats gonna be a shitshow that weekend LOL..me and lady are going oct 15th for the buffett concert at the mgm should be a GREAT time

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

going week before halloween...GL

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

If you wanna have a hell of a halloween experience go to Santa Barbara, Isla Vista, an unreal experience.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

anytime would be good there , wanting to make it in a month myself , gl man

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    Has anyone been there on Halloween? Gonna try to spend half of what I spent a week ago when I was there

sewage

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33462

Last Halloween I played poker at Caesar's Palace. On the walk back from Caesar's to my car at the Venetian I saw two people vomit. One guy was completely passed out next to the Caesar's fountains, and two strangers took turns kicking him and laughing about it. I informed a security guard about the passed out guy and how he might need medical attention, but she didn't do anything because it wasn't her area. A tourist couple dressed up like Raggedy Ann and Andy were screaming at each other in front of the Forum Shops, culminating with Andy calling Ann a c*nt and breaking up with her while wearing a red yarn wig and a bunch of painted on freckles. A higher percentage of girls than normal were randomly yelling high pitched "whoooo"s like Ric Flair.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anytime would be good
    Next time I go I am also cutting down on money spent maybe 1/2

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Last Halloween I played poker at Caesar's Palace. On the walk back from Caesar's to my car at the Venetian I saw two people vomit. One guy was completely passed out next to the Caesar's fountains, and two strangers took turns kicking him and laughing about it. I informed a security guard about the passed out guy and how he might need medical attention, but she didn't do anything because it wasn't her area. A tourist couple dressed up like Raggedy Ann and Andy were screaming at each other in front of the Forum Shops, culminating with Andy calling Ann a c*nt and breaking up with her while wearing a red yarn wig and a bunch of painted on freckles. A higher percentage of girls than normal were randomly yelling high pitched "whoooo"s like Ric Flair.
    *sigh* Parts of that are pretty funny, really. Most of those people imagine that "God" created them. Incredible.

affest
    affest's Avatar Become A Pro!

gamble time, it's fun. good time to win but i don't know why

affest
    affest's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 times I went there, 3 times I won

daneault23

When I was there last weekend, there were drunk bitches everywhere. I can only imagine it's going to be more of them for Halloween